Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale pleads NOT GUILTY .......

Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 am

............... to the charges yesterday so the new court date is set for 22nd July , which is my birthday and I have a day off work so I may well pop along to give moral support :D

Re: Ridsdale pleads NOT GUILTY .......

Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 am

Vintage 63 wrote:............... to the charges yesterday so the new court date is set for 22nd July , which is my birthday and I have a day off work so I may well pop along to give moral support :D

haha do it, give him the support he deserves :evil:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:............... to the charges yesterday so the new court date is set for 22nd July , which is my birthday and I have a day off work so I may well pop along to give moral support :D

haha do it, give him the support he deserves :evil:

Dont worry I will send him the support , If I can remember how to make them letters, is it black to Red , or Red to blue :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 am

Is it Crown Court or Magistraites?

If it's Crown then it won't be in Cardiff and I suspect Ridsdale will opt for Newport or Swansea :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:26 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

If it's Crown then it won't be in Cardiff and I suspect Ridsdale will opt for Newport or Swansea :lol:

back to the Magistrates I think altho dont quote me on that 1 Tony ?

Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

back to the Magistrates I think altho dont quote me on that 1 Tony ?

Cheers Vintage and thanks for the correct spelling of Magistrates ;)

Fri May 06, 2011 10:29 am

oh aye didnt notice a trait in your spelling :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:58 am

The venue won't be the choice of the Riddler, it's purely down to the Mag/Judge and he would have to make an application, backed by reasons why the case should should be heard away from Cardiff unless they are short of courtroom space :ayatollah: