Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST SPOKEN TO A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF CRAIG

Fri May 06, 2011 9:57 am

He is going mad over this situation with the drinking and he was told y'day that craig is staying next season.

Re: JUST SPOKEN TO A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF CRAIG

Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:He is going mad over this situation with the drinking and he was told y'day that craig is staying next season.

Good news altho Id imagine the final decision rests with Man City ?

Fri May 06, 2011 10:39 am

If Craig was made player/manager it would make brilliant reality TV. Just imagine the post match bollocking after a 3-0 home defeat :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah would thought so vintage although having been told from who i cant say, i'm confident it will happen.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Craig would be a brilliant manager in my opinion. He'd be like Warnock and the greats. He'd make sure the job was done on the pitch and once it was done he'd be up for a laugh. He'd have authority over the rest of the squad in my opinion, something which I believe Dave Jones does not. I think Jones is a bit of a pushover and that's why players like Bothroyd like him because they can take advantage of him.

We need a no nonsense manager who puts the players in their place and lets them know they are not bigger than the club they're playing for. I think Craig would do that perfectly because other players would know that if they didn't put in 100% every game they'd get the hairdryer treatment.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:He is going mad over this situation with the drinking and he was told y'day that craig is staying next season.

Good news altho Id imagine the final decision rests with Man City ?

Why does it? Craig can refuse any transfer and see out his contract. Man City either put him in the 23 man squad or let him sit out the season earning his wedge. Surely better to let him do as he wants with the chance of getting his wages back if we get promoted.

Fri May 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Everyone knows everyone on this forum christ :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm

AT WHAT TIME :D

Fri May 06, 2011 5:19 pm

It would be brilliant to see Craig as player manager , But for one thing ! he loves this club and to see him fail as manager would I think kill him and lets be fair our fans would give him real shit, I can see it now, O yer fk he was ok as a players but he can fk off now hes killing the club, I can see it! I do agree it would be lovely and a dream come true if he was manager and took us up. He need to get experiance as a managers first.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Yes I heard the same Bells has also strongly told DJ as well that he is losing his patience with some of the players.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If Craig was made player/manager it would make brilliant reality TV. Just imagine the post match bollocking after a 3-0 home defeat :lol:

i would love that. never gave it a thought 2 be honest :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Would love him as manager. He would have passion thats for sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

We wouldn't be in 3rd position if it was for Craig this year. Yes other players have played well, but his on pitch presence brings something we've been lacking for years. :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I would be over the moon if he was player manager next season :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:We wouldn't be in 3rd position if it was for Craig this year. Yes other players have played well, but his on pitch presence brings something we've been lacking for years. :ayatollah:

Afan, Totally agree, prob outside the play offs.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Would love him as manager. He would have passion thats for sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He was talking like one on his ssn interview. I think ya onto something there chief :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Would love him as manager. He would have passion thats for sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He was talking like one on his ssn interview. I think ya onto something there chief :ayatollah:

Dont say the word "Chief" Sheriff coz some people don't like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: