Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ground Control To DJ

Fri May 06, 2011 9:35 am

Just listened to his latest offering to Cardiff City Player and I have to say I'm less than impressed with the reasons he has given for winning tomorrows final league match at Burnley.

He says all his normal stuff about wanting to win EVERY league game :lol: and of course we want to finish as high in the league table as we can. He then goes on to say we also have the playoffs coming up so we want to MAKE SURE we finish high enough to ensure we play the 2nd leg of the playoff semi final at home.

Now if any of you have managed to keep up with our progress this season you will know we will at WORST finish 4th in the league which will see us at home in the 2nd leg.

So that only leaves trying to finish as high in the league as possible as motivation for winning tomorrows game, well I bet the players are well up for it Dave if thats the only motivation they have.

How about a few of these Davy Boy;

You and some of the pisshead players you brought to our club owe us the fans a performance after that debacle last Monday night. There will be 4000 Bluebird fans at Turf Moor tomorrow how about winning it for them Dave

You are your various squads have only won 1 out of the 5 last games of the season since you arrived at the club how about showing us every game matters because your record tends to suggest on planet DJ we play a 45 game season. There will be 4000 Bluebird fans at Turf Moor tomorrow how about winning it for them Dave.

After Monday nights debacle we are now looking over our shoulders and we can see the Jack Bastards right up our backsides and due to play relegated Sheffield Utd at home. Do you have any idea how important it is to us THE FANS to finish above them - Win tomorrows game DJ and give us the bragging rights over our cousins out west PLEASE

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ground Control To DJ

Fri May 06, 2011 9:42 am

castleblue wrote:Just listened to his latest offering to Cardiff City Player and I have to say I'm less than impressed with the reasons he has given for winning tomorrows final league match at Burnley.

He says all his normal stuff about wanting to win EVERY league game :lol: and of course we want to finish as high in the league table as we can. He then goes on to say we also have the playoffs coming up so we want to MAKE SURE we finish high enough to ensure we play the 2nd leg of the playoff semi final at home.

Now if any of you have managed to keep up with our progress this season you will know we will at WORST finish 4th in the league which will see us at home in the 2nd leg.

So that only leaves trying to finish as high in the league as possible as motivation for winning tomorrows game, well I bet the players are well up for it Dave if thats the only motivation they have.

How about a few of these Davy Boy;

You and some of the pisshead players you brought to our club owe us the fans a performance after that debacle last Monday night. There will be 4000 Bluebird fans at Turf Moor tomorrow how about winning it for them Dave

You are your various squads have only won 1 out of the 5 last games of the season since you arrived at the club how about showing us every game matters because your record tends to suggest on planet DJ we play a 45 game season. There will be 4000 Bluebird fans at Turf Moor tomorrow how about winning it for them Dave.

After Monday nights debacle we are now looking over our shoulders and we can see the Jack Bastards right up our backsides and due to play relegated Sheffield Utd at home. Do you have any idea how important it is to us THE FANS to finish above them - Win tomorrows game DJ and give us the bragging rights over our cousins out west PLEASE

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said castleblue :ayatollah:

Re: Ground Control To DJ

Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Great post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: