Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF we do get to wembley

Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 am

does anyone know if the club has made any plans to make a section of our end a "singing section" to generate a bit of atmosphere. I thought last years play off final was shocking, i never ever thought we'd get outsung by blackpool!!!!! I remember someone posting that millwall had an area of the ground behind the goal for singing, don't know if this is true! Last year i got fed up of people telling us to sit down!

Re: IF we do get to wembley

Fri May 06, 2011 9:54 am

was surrounded by people that spent most of the game asking who certain players were in city shirts as they clearly had not seen us play before and whenever my dad and i joined in with songs that were given an airing we were met with looks of disbelief and tuts.singing section would be great to be fair mind il just be happy to get to wembley! way things have been im very anxious and fearful as to whether wel make it

Fri May 06, 2011 10:00 am

Whatever went wrong with our fans at the play-off final vs Blackpool will remain a mystery to me for many years.

Having been at the previous wonderful occasions in big stadia QPR/Barnsley/Portsmouth is was absolutely baffling.

BTW I wouldn't knock anyone for having difficulty in recongising players, I paid £52.00 for my ticket and I was so far back I could almost see the Seven Bridge if I looked over my shoulder. ;)

Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 am

I won't be going. Sorry but last year was the worst football day I've ever had. IF we get there again, victory would be amazing wherever I saw it. Atleast if we f*ck up again I can just turn over if I'm watching on the box! :o

Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 am

kent blue wrote:was surrounded by people that spent most of the game asking who certain players were in city shirts as they clearly had not seen us play before and whenever my dad and i joined in with songs that were given an airing we were met with looks of disbelief and tuts.singing section would be great to be fair mind il just be happy to get to wembley! way things have been im very anxious and fearful as to whether wel make it

i have sent a pm to annis dont know if he received it asking if theres any possibility of all the people who run away trips eg forum, TIT travel ,dibs and anyone else who run regular buses can we all have tickets for the same block to create the atmo we get for away games,i agree we were outsung by blackpool,but imagine being outsung by the jerks at wembley :evil: :evil:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

beddau blue wrote:
kent blue wrote:was surrounded by people that spent most of the game asking who certain players were in city shirts as they clearly had not seen us play before and whenever my dad and i joined in with songs that were given an airing we were met with looks of disbelief and tuts.singing section would be great to be fair mind il just be happy to get to wembley! way things have been im very anxious and fearful as to whether wel make it

i have sent a pm to annis dont know if he received it asking if theres any possibility of all the people who run away trips eg forum, TIT travel ,dibs and anyone else who run regular buses can we all have tickets for the same block to create the atmo we get for away games,i agree we were outsung by blackpool,but imagine being outsung by the jerks at wembley :evil: :evil:

nice 1,worth a go,if it could come off we will garauntee that whoever we play should we get there will certainly be outsung by the city faithful :ayatollah: :D

Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Whatever went wrong with our fans at the play-off final vs Blackpool will remain a mystery to me for many years.

Having been at the previous wonderful occasions in big stadia QPR/Barnsley/Portsmouth is was absolutely baffling.

BTW I wouldn't knock anyone for having difficulty in recongising players, I paid £52.00 for my ticket and I was so far back I could almost see the Seven Bridge if I looked over my shoulder. ;)

lol ill give you that :D

Fri May 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:BTW I wouldn't knock anyone for having difficulty in recongising players, I paid £52.00 for my ticket and I was so far back I could almost see the Seven Bridge if I looked over my shoulder. ;)

I paid £76 for Wembley Gold and the only thing missing from my padded seat with arm rests and cup holder was the pair of binoculars to see the game. :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 4:20 pm

It truly is sad that genuine fans cannot get tickets to see Cardiff City in games like play-off finals etc.. If I was there singing and supporting my team and someone told me to shhhhh then they could expect a verbal volley. There is nothing like a City game when the "AWAY" support is giving it full voice... makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up kinda stuff!!

Fri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:does anyone know if the club has made any plans to make a section of our end a "singing section" to generate a bit of atmosphere. I thought last years play off final was shocking, i never ever thought we'd get outsung by blackpool!!!!! I remember someone posting that millwall had an area of the ground behind the goal for singing, don't know if this is true! Last year i got fed up of people telling us to sit down!

all i heard the blackpool singing was "sea sea seasiders..."

Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm

they should sell a singing section to us..but lets not jump the gun yet

Fri May 06, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote][/quote]all i heard the blackpool singing was "sea sea seasiders..."

what about that shitty song we nicked off them and palace! :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 am

beddau blue wrote:

the jerks would never outsing us at wembley. if we played swansea there, a lot of our families wouldnt go for fear of being caught up in trouble. a lot of our thugs would come out of the woodwork and replace them and it would be electric there.