Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FA Conspiracy

Fri May 06, 2011 7:50 am

Waiting to see who finishes 3rd. They Dont really want us in the premiership. Thats my views on why they delayed the QPR outcome until Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FA Conspiracy

Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 am

daiton wrote:Waiting to see who finishes 3rd. They Dont really want us in the premiership. Thats my views on why they delayed the QPR outcome until Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That sentiment regarding the FA's view on us is a long standing one. Probably due to the fact that we come under the WFA "umbrella".

Fri May 06, 2011 7:59 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
daiton wrote:Waiting to see who finishes 3rd. They Dont really want us in the premiership. Thats my views on why they delayed the QPR outcome until Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That sentiment regarding the FA's view on us is a long standing one. Probably due to the fact that we come under the WFA "umbrella".

The FA and EPL have never wanted Cardiff or Swansea in "their" league. Well the chances are, they're going top get at least one of us via play offs so they better get used to the idea!

Fri May 06, 2011 8:04 am

Expect an announcement about 2.45pm tomorrow when the final League table is known I rekon ??

Fri May 06, 2011 8:31 am

Welcome to the real world :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 am

Check the league table. Only one of two clubs can finish third. Your conspiracy falls apart.

Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Wayne S wrote:Check the league table. Only one of two clubs can finish third. Your conspiracy falls apart.
Agree if we finish 3rd QPR Get a massive fine. If Scumsea Finish 3rd They get docked points. Then our only chance is via the play-off's and we all know how Cardiff chokes on big games. :o I just hope Burnley not going to be another Preston Or Blackpool. :oops:

Fri May 06, 2011 3:16 pm

daiton wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Check the league table. Only one of two clubs can finish third. Your conspiracy falls apart.
Agree if we finish 3rd QPR Get a massive fine. If Scumsea Finish 3rd They get docked points. Then our only chance is via the play-off's and we all know how Cardiff chokes on big games. :o I just hope Burnley not going to be another Preston Or Blackpool. :oops:

So you are saying the FA don't want us in the prem but will have Swansea?