Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO GIVES A F**K

Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 am

whether qpr get points deducted at the end of the day were not good enough,god only knows how the f**k we have not pissed this league theres is at the end of the day only one man to blame and thats DJ he built the squad to all accounts in his own words to get us up hes paid a fortune to get us up,hes paid out a fortune in wages to get us up,he has been almost been given free reins to run the club as he wants with no-one to answer to,he keeps telling us were fickle well why dosnet he do the honourable thing and FICKLE OFF NOW :evil: :evil:

Re: WHO GIVES A F**K

Fri May 06, 2011 7:18 am

I certainly think the sooner this matter is concluded the better!

Fri May 06, 2011 7:21 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:I certainly think the sooner this matter is concluded the better!

which matter qpr or dj fickling off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 am

beddau blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I certainly think the sooner this matter is concluded the better!

which matter qpr or dj fickling off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: The matter regarding QPR. On the subject of DJ, if i was VT, i wouldn't be very impressed with him at the moment.
Time will tell.

Fri May 06, 2011 8:32 am

beddau blue wrote:whether qpr get points deducted at the end of the day were not good enough,god only knows how the f**k we have not pissed this league theres is at the end of the day only one man to blame and thats DJ he built the squad to all accounts in his own words to get us up hes paid a fortune to get us up,hes paid out a fortune in wages to get us up,he has been almost been given free reins to run the club as he wants with no-one to answer to,he keeps telling us were fickle well why dosnet he do the honourable thing and FICKLE OFF NOW :evil: :evil:

He would probably answer your post starting with the words.."People in this part of the world" etc, etc, making sure everybody is aware of the fact that he's not from this part of the world and we all have expectations that people down here shouldn't have. :evil:

Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:
beddau blue wrote:whether qpr get points deducted at the end of the day were not good enough,god only knows how the f**k we have not pissed this league theres is at the end of the day only one man to blame and thats DJ he built the squad to all accounts in his own words to get us up hes paid a fortune to get us up,hes paid out a fortune in wages to get us up,he has been almost been given free reins to run the club as he wants with no-one to answer to,he keeps telling us were fickle well why dosnet he do the honourable thing and FICKLE OFF NOW :evil: :evil:

He would probably answer your post starting with the words.."People in this part of the world" etc, etc, making sure everybody is aware of the fact that he's not from this part of the world and we all have expectations that people down here shouldn't have. :evil:

he said before the jacks game at home that this local derby is just another game :evil: and where is he from scouse git :evil: