Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THIS INVESTIGATION IS IN MY OPINION STARTING TO LOOK "

Fri May 06, 2011 6:28 am

CORRUPT.

I am starting to believe that the whole investigation is sounding corrupt more corrupt than what QPR have done in the First place.

In March they said this investigation would be done as quick as possible and finished by the end of the month, April they went quite on it and then May they started to delay the whole investigation.
They know what there doing and I personally Don't trust the investigation one bit. Just my opinion.

Re: " THIS INVESTIGATION IS IN MY OPINION STARTING TO LOOK "

Fri May 06, 2011 6:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:CORRUPT.

I am starting to believe that the whole investigation is sounding corrupt more corrupt than what QPR have done in the First place.

In March they said this investigation would be done as quick as possible and finished by the end of the month, April they went quite on it and then May they started to delay the whole investigation.
They know what there doing and I personally Don't trust the investigation one bit. Just my opinion.

Well dodgy, they are up to something, transparency my arse ...................

Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:CORRUPT.

LOOK at my other post about this , I have said all along they are a London team ,they will only get naughty naughty boys dont do it again please

Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 am

and now its expected to go on into the weekend well past the 4pm deadline for the announcement , my guess is they will announce a points deduction about 3pm tomorrow when they know exactly the final Championship table ....... QPR get docked enough points and still go up ???

Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 am

I'm not sure if corrupt is quite the right word Annis but considering this investigation started in September 2010 it is absolutely crazy that this IRC Panel cannot now deliver it's judgement within the planned timescales. I understand the FA are not entirely responsible for the time taken and also QPR (alledgely) have not made it easy for the FA to gather all the evidence.

Nothing against the club as if Cardiff were in the dock I would want our club to fight the charges in whatever way they could but by the same token if our club was in the wrong I would hope they would admit their guilt. Thats something we don't know here have QPR done anything wrong? they say no and have defended their position and we all have to wait to see the outcome.

What I do believe though is that if the FA case had completely collapsed the IRC would give its decision by 4.00pm today as arranged I have no doubt about that.

One thing is certain this is such a high profile case I believe the FA will make public details of just whats gone on in this investigation and exactly how they arrived at the decision whatever that decision is.

Look forward to another day of frenzied speculation about what will and won't happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 am

It does look a bit dodgy but the judgment that is handed down will have to be watertight to limit the chances of a successful appeal, whichever way the decision goes.

Listening to QPR fans on here there was never any doubt that they would be cleared, the fact that the judgment has been delayed seems to indicate that it's not as clear-cut as they would have hoped. As pointed out above, if the FA case had no substance the decision would not have been delayed.

Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

annis, i think the same, everyone is wondering why the hell something hasn't been done..and now they are waiting until we all play? sounds like they are waiting to see what the outcomes are for the games are, very very dodgy. i could obviously be wrong but that's something that i have thought about.

Fri May 06, 2011 8:42 am

It's a pisstake and will not help our players :evil:

Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 am

I don't know about the rest of you but I could see this coming a mile off. I am telling you now, and I have all along, they'll wait to see how many points everyone ends up with and then deduct QPR enough so that they'll still get promoted then compensate the punishment financially.

Everyone knows it. It's the worst kept secret in football.

Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 am

Zabier wrote:I don't know about the rest of you but I could see this coming a mile off. I am telling you now, and I have all along, they'll wait to see how many points everyone ends up with and then deduct QPR enough so that they'll still get promoted then compensate the punishment financially.

Lets face it,the FA needs the money(cos of wemberlee)

Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 am

Zabier wrote:I don't know about the rest of you but I could see this coming a mile off. I am telling you now, and I have all along, they'll wait to see how many points everyone ends up with and then deduct QPR enough so that they'll still get promoted then compensate the punishment financially.

I agree with you 100% there Zab and Im expecting an announcement either tomorrow around 3pm or indeed Monday as suggested by somebody that it must be announced on a working day .................. points deduction to take them level with Norwich but still win the League on goal diff ??

Fri May 06, 2011 9:31 am

I don't think the FA are corrupt but more of a mixure of incompetant and QPR getting a shit hot Barrister in represent them.

When you pay a QC £700 an hour you expect him to come up with ways of muddying the waters, it's what they do.

As Castle has told us the FA/IRC are used to dealing with matters which are either black or white. What appears to be happening here is QPR started off well in the black, but the QC has successfully diluted the hearing with droves of evidence and loopholes to a point where they now seem well in the white.

As the saying goes "British Justice is the best that money can buy"

Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't think the FA are corrupt but more of a mixure of incompetant and QPR getting a shit hot Barrister in represent them.

When you pay a QC £700 an hour you expect him to come up with ways of muddying the waters, it's what they do.

As Castle has told us the FA/IRC are used to dealing with matters which are either black or white. What appears to be happening here is QPR started off well in the black, but the QC has successfully diluted the hearing with droves of evidence and loopholes to a point where they now seem well in the white.

As the saying goes "British Justice is the best that money can buy"

Top post & bang on the button.

Been assured today we won't be affected going up but it seems the FA want Gianni big time so are doing the very utmost to dig something out.

Rangers players told to play Saturday & 'get yourselves off on holiday' sharpish by the legal bods. No champions parade, nothing. Just get on planes and go.

Make of that what you will. ;)

Fri May 06, 2011 10:16 am

points deduction and win the League on goal diff , huge fine against the Club , transfer embargo for next season and the 3rd place team along with Sheff Weds from last season to get a huge financial compo claim ?? :D

Fri May 06, 2011 10:19 am

Vintage 63 wrote:points deduction and win the League on goal diff , huge fine against the Club , transfer embargo for next season and the 3rd place team along with Sheff Weds from last season to get a huge financial compo claim ?? :D

As they say "that's another legal story...."

Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 am

money talks and qpr got plenty and the fa are skint cause of wembley now if that was cardiff or swansea we would be punished instantly