Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Osama bin laden Joke at our expense!

Thu May 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Heres a joke my brother sent earlier to wind me up. Fair play its not far from the truth.

Osama bin laden has just broadcast a public message on Al jazeer TV to prove he is still alive.
He says "Cardiff City FC were shite. They bottled it again and the players were on the piss..."
However intelligence sources have dismissed it saying "he could have recorded it ANYTIME in the last 4 years"

Re: Osama bin laden Joke at our expense!

Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Whoops looks like i was a little late with this 1 :oops:

Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Bluebird_Melv wrote:Heres a joke my brother sent earlier to wind me up. Fair play its not far from the truth.

Osama bin laden has just broadcast a public message on Al jazeer TV to prove he is still alive.
He says "Cardiff City FC were shite. They bottled it again and the players were on the piss..."
However intelligence sources have dismissed it saying "he could have recorded it ANYTIME in the last 4 years"

you been stalking my fb status :o :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 11:30 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bluebird_Melv wrote:Heres a joke my brother sent earlier to wind me up. Fair play its not far from the truth.

you been stalking my fb status :o :ayatollah:

Looks like its been doing the rounds mate just modified slightly... :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I exagerated the years by a few just to take a bigger swipe at DJ :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Too right mate he must read this forum so hopefully it would be a case of truth hurts but with skin as thick as his he probably wouldnt give a f**k.