Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burnley back in the play off hunt on Sat

Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Given that the FA it seems will now not be announcing the result/punishment of the QPR fiasco until after the games on Sat, that now means that Burnley will probably be going all out for the win against your lot that could see them clinch 7th [place and depending on the QPR hearing result, a play off spot.

Equally, given the previous example of Swindon being relegated for a similar offence, Sheff Utd will probably be going all out against us to ensure they finish 3rd from bottom and escape relegation in the event of QPR being dealt with the same way as Swindon.

Never dull is it :lol:

Re: Burnley back in the play off hunt on Sat

Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 pm

i think the jacks will do sheff utd, as for us, well, last hurdle and all that, will we fall. or will we jump? :roll:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

It's never dull mate ur right,i dont know wots worse though playin a team with nothin to play for who will have no pressure or play a team that needs to get somethin from the game.

Thu May 05, 2011 9:30 pm

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW OUR PLAYERS REACT WITH A HANGOVER !! AND I SHOULD REALLY GET THESE f*cking CAPS OFF :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Sheff Utd had a good result against Reading a few ago coming from 2 down and winning, so could be a tense affair if you don't score early on.