Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but I've been watching the whole qpr thing unfold over last couple of days and wanted to let off some steam. What he'll is going on at fa no announcement until Monday now whoever has made this whole thing drag on this long needs to lose their job! Bit extreme maybe but what about us guys the real fans it's just a joke. Sorry I haven't joined sooner just spent last couple of weeks on a bender with chops :lol:

Re: New posts

Thu May 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Welcome :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:16 pm

welcome buddy, i wouldnt stay to long buddy, with all the qpr topics on here, you'll get even more stressed!! :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Fudunk1 wrote:Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but I've been watching the whole qpr thing unfold over last couple of days and wanted to let off some steam. What he'll is going on at fa no announcement until Monday now whoever has made this whole thing drag on this long needs to lose their job! Bit extreme maybe but what about us guys the real fans it's just a joke. Sorry I haven't joined sooner just spent last couple of weeks on a bender with chops :lol:

Welcome Fudunk - Hope you enjoyed your drink :ayatollah:

Why the FA have taken untill now to try and sort this out is beyond a joke !!!

Fri May 06, 2011 9:22 am

Has anyone seen what that knob head Rodgers has said jacks deserve to go up my arse.

Fri May 06, 2011 9:28 am

The jacks deserve to go up ur arse :shock:

Whatever tickles ur fancy big boy :D

Fri May 06, 2011 11:06 am

''the jacks deserve to go up my arse'' and '' you have spent weeks on a bender'' :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome :D