It won't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: "The Real Reason Why The FA Had To Make Todays Statement"

Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:Image

You do realise that was a faked shot by a PR company, right?

Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 am

nerd wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:Image

You do realise that was a faked shot by a PR company, right?

care. less. couldn't.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:20 am

The hearing is being reconvened at 9 am sat morn..Usualkly they would break for weekend AND ON THE OCCASION OF THE TEV AFFAIR,RECONVINED AT MIDDAY ON THE SATURDAY!...This tells me there maybe a twist later :)
I think they will have made their decision before the final whistle,but wont release findings or punishment until later,probably monday,as not to incite any crowd disturbances.
Doing this way also means the points will come off AFTER the final match as the decision was made BEFORE the final match.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:25 am

Alphonix wrote:The hearing is being reconvened at 9 am sat morn..Usualkly they would break for weekend AND ON THE OCCASION OF THE TEV AFFAIR,RECONVINED AT MIDDAY ON THE SATURDAY!...This tells me there maybe a twist later :)
I think they will have made their decision before the final whistle,but wont release findings or punishment until later,probably monday,as not to incite any crowd disturbances.
Doing this way also means the points will come off AFTER the final match as the decision was made BEFORE the final match.

That makes sense, if it is bad news for Qpr. If there is good news for Qpr they should let them know as soon as.