Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Real Reason Why The FA Had To Make Todays Statement

Thu May 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I could be 'charged' with murder & after a trial be proven innocent.

Means nothing.

You just don't like the way the hearing seems to be going & are thinking of ways to back up you're statements.

Integrity & the like. Lets let the IRC decide if we are guilty.

We are where we are because we are better than you. Cold hard fact I'm afraid.

Stan, good as iot is chatting, you've got to stop your general tone.

Our relative positions are immaterial - it's abiout the right thing being done. My view would be entirely the same if it were us.

IF you've cheated, you should be punished based upon the crime. Not based upon your position, threats to sue etc.

The fact is, you don't care about the guilt or innocence of your club. League position is all.

that's fine, it's your view, you're entitled to that, I just tend to view integrity a bit higher.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:24 pm

RFMH wrote:All seems like jealousy to me, mabe they'll relegate QPR, but I doubt it. If Cardiff Players/Dave Jones wanted promotion, they wouldn't have:

Changed tactics, shape and personnel for the Swansea game bringing in young unfit players and dropping in form players and playing people out of position.

Continued with Naylor past the point it was funny.

Used Blake so little.

Ensured a better standard of CM player.

Gone on the lash before a crucial game.

Norwich deserve it, QPR deserve if. If we make the play-off final i'm gunna break my TV when an interviewer asks Dave Jones "Does this feel like a coming together of all your work at Cardiff?" unless he has the gaul to reply "Well Holloway managed it in 1 year, Lambert in two, only one in the Championship, Warnock in 14 months, so really i'm late to the party"

Excellent post & very true.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:25 pm

nerd wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:I could be 'charged' with murder & after a trial be proven innocent.

Means nothing.

You just don't like the way the hearing seems to be going & are thinking of ways to back up you're statements.

Stan, good as iot is chatting, you've got to stop your general tone.

Our relative positions are immaterial - it's abiout the right thing being done. My view would be entirely the same if it were us.

IF you've cheated, you should be punished based upon the crime. Not based upon your position, threats to sue etc.

The fact is, you don't care about the guilt or innocence of your club. League position is all.

that's fine, it's your view, you're entitled to that, I just tend to view integrity a bit higher.

To keep it short.

Innocent until proven guilty. :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm

QPR's barrister played litigation bitch to make this happen? Sounds like a good approach to me FA's own fault for not having this happen a month ago.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:To keep it short.

To keep it shorter.

Again ignoring the point.

To keep it medium length, you do realise that's not the way the process works, right? You've been charged. Onus is on you to defend the charges. This isn't a court case, you know...

Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

nerd wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:To keep it short.

To keep it shorter.

Again ignoring the point.

To keep it medium length, you do realise that's not the way the process works, right? You've been charged. Onus is on you to defend the charges. This isn't a court case, you know...

You don't seem like a dim chap I can't see what you don't understand? Innocent until proven guilty?!

Onus is on us to defend the charges? Word is we have defended ourselves VERY well so much so the FA are in a bit of a muddle.

Forget you're silly talk & keep it real. If we were bang to rights like manyyyyyyyy of you were claiming last week why has the decision been put off? And why is the word coming out of Wembley that the FA are looking rather silly?

Read castleblue's post if you need confirmation from 'one of your own'

Thu May 05, 2011 8:34 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13301409.stm

looks like plymouth argyle are now involved and looks who's been involved with them over the last few months . you couldn't make it up
:lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Round about now I suspect the QPR legal team is backing up another large truck full of boxes of paper (i.e. evidence) for the IRC to go through, the old "drown them in paper" tactic.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Sorry lads, i've had to join your forum just to post this.and honestly it's not to wind you up. just that there is so much chat about my team and the hope you seem to have about taking our place in the premier league. I honestly do not claim to have a sauce, just feel that everybody seem's on your board to have tried to bury this thread even though in my eye's is actually more serious than anything that our 3rd party ownership charge amounts to.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... -ownership

Why isn't this being discussed at length ?

If this article is true then it is surely more serious than dodgy piece of 3rd party ownership.

This is a Chairman of another Championship club buying you players via a company he is a major shareholder of.

And as the same as is happening with my club it's all media speculation. UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:You don't seem like a dim chap I can't see what you don't understand? Innocent until proven guilty?!

Which is where, again, you're wrong.

You have been charged with breaking specific rules. It's not a court of law, so the analogy fails. The FA felt they had enough evidence, so charged you. Which was why you had a timeframe to *answer* those charges - or you'd have been punished.

Onus is on us to defend the charges? Word is we have defended ourselves VERY well so much so the FA are in a bit of a muddle.

Word is indeed. Just that nobody seems able to give any concrete examples.

Forget you're silly talk & keep it real. If we were bang to rights like manyyyyyyyy of you were claiming last week why has the decision been put off? And why is the word coming out of Wembley that the FA are looking rather silly?

Castle answer the first part with a plausible reply. As for the second, again it's that mystical "word" with no examples...

Read castleblue's post if you need confirmation from 'one of your own'

Indeed, I did read that.

And the delay was down to *procedure* and the way the QC is running things. Didn't say one thing about guilt or innocence, or that you had an amazing defence...

Thu May 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Colin Warnock wrote:Sorry lads, i've had to join your forum just to post this.and honestly it's not to wind you up. just that there is so much chat about my team and the hope you seem to have about taking our place in the premier league. I honestly do not claim to have a sauce, just feel that everybody seem's on your board to have tried to bury this thread even though in my eye's is actually more serious than anything that our 3rd party ownership charge amounts to.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... -ownership

Why isn't this being discussed at length ?

If this article is true then it is surely more serious than dodgy piece of 3rd party ownership.

This is a Chairman of another Championship club buying you players via a company he is a major shareholder of.

And as the same as is happening with my club it's all media speculation. UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Hello Mr Wanker.

That "story" has been dealt with before. Guardian guy refuses to grasp the obvious.

Ranson hasn't bought us any players. A company he was involved with gave a loan - legal at the time - with transfer fee money for players to be reserved for payment. There's no charge or ownership involved over any of the players or player registrations.

Guardian journo fails to grasp that, believing one clause - that we cannot disperse of transfer profits without permission - means that somehow magically Ranson has the power to order players to be sold to certain clubs at a certain price.

which isn't the case.

Which is why we're not being investigated.

next false argument?

Re: "The Real Reason Why The FA Had To Make Todays Statement"

Thu May 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Ok mate. You have you're opinions & I have mine. You believe who you want or not & I'll believe who I want or not.

Guess its down to who you know, how well you know them & how much you trust they're word & judgement. For my people 100%.

I don't intend to go round in circles yet again so as I say you are entitled to you're opinion.

I'm very happy & very confident about what I'm hearing.

Roll on Saturday.

CHAMPIONS!!

Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Thu May 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Means nothing.

Yeah you could be as guilty as hell but still get off if you can afford the best possible lawyers. Happens all the time...but don't make it right.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:59 pm

moonboots wrote:

Means nothing.

Yeah you could be as guilty as hell but still get off if you can afford the best possible lawyers. Happens all the time...but don't make it right.

Stan, the OJ of the message boards :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

moonboots wrote:

Means nothing.

I could be innocent & get off as charges not proved against me.

Your point?

But keep up your selective train of thought. Won't be me driving myself mad over how our season went whilst on my summer holidays ;)

Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Means nothing.

I could be innocent & get off as charges not proved against me.

Your point?
But keep up your selective train of thought. Won't be me driving myself mad over how our season went whilst on my summer holidays ;)

Sorry Stan.....thought the point was obvious. Some people who are found to be innocent are as guilty as fk. They just have a better legal team than the prosecution. Your owners are so rich that they will probably have hired the best possible legal team with so much at stake so it's quite possible, on that basis, that qpr may be found innocent even if they are not. That's not justice....but we may never find out the truth. You were talking about integrity and "let the IRC decide if we are guilty" and all I am saying is it is not as simple as that. An innocent verdict could mean fk all...if you had such superior lawyers as seems to be implied in other threads (I believe) then it's difficult to have faith in the verdict.

And by the way I haven't got a selective train of thought I'm just passing comment like everyone else. I think it's a valid point and I'm not saying that qpr are guilty....how the fk would I know? I'm just cynical about this sort of stuff...it's not always about who is right and who is wrong but about who is the cleverest fker!

Thu May 05, 2011 9:46 pm

moonboots wrote:
Sorry Stan.....thought the point was obvious. SOME people who are found to be innocent are as guilty as fk. They just have a better legal team than the prosecution. Your owners are so rich that they will probably have hired the best possible legal team with so much at stake so it's quite possible, on that basis, that qpr may be found innocent even if they are not. That's not justice....but we may never find out the truth. You were talking about integrity and "let the IRC decide if we are guilty" and all I am saying is it is not as simple as that. An innocent verdict could mean fk all...if you had such superior lawyers as seems to be implied in other threads (I believe) then it's difficult to have faith in the verdict

And by the way I haven't got a selective train of thought I'm just passing comment like everyone else. I think it's a valid point and I'm not saying that qpr are guilty....how the fk would I know? I
I'm just cynical about this sort of stuff...it's not always about who is right and who is wrong but about who is the cleverest fker!

SOME= MAYBE NOT US THEN

2nd point=if you have no faith in the verdict once its given by an INDEPENDENT panel then unfortunately that is tough. We have been proved innocent in the eyes of the panel.

3rd point= 'I'm just cynical' says it all mate.

I understand your points previous to these but as I already stated we are being judged by an independent panel if they haven't got concrete evidence & our legal people expose that then unfortunately that's the way it goes they obviously didn't have good enough evidence in the first place otherwise it would of stuck

Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Ok mate. You have you're opinions & I have mine. You believe who you want or not & I'll believe who I want or not.

Guess its down to who you know, how well you know them & how much you trust they're word & judgement. For my people 100%.

I don't intend to go round in circles yet again so as I say you are entitled to you're opinion.

I'm very happy & very confident about what I'm hearing.

Roll on Saturday.

CHAMPIONS!!

could it be... COULD IT JUST BE... that both are hearing things from legitimate sources both of whom have a completely different take on the events that are taking place. We all watch the same football match but our views on player's and team's performances can vary greatly. So neither person is inheritantly wrong but fully believing what they are being told by people who with some validity see things differently

Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Sorry Stan.....thought the point was obvious. SOME people who are found to be innocent are as guilty as fk. They just have a better legal team than the prosecution. Your owners are so rich that they will probably have hired the best possible legal team with so much at stake so it's quite possible, on that basis, that qpr may be found innocent even if they are not. That's not justice....but we may never find out the truth. You were talking about integrity and "let the IRC decide if we are guilty" and all I am saying is it is not as simple as that. An innocent verdict could mean fk all...if you had such superior lawyers as seems to be implied in other threads (I believe) then it's difficult to have faith in the verdict

And by the way I haven't got a selective train of thought I'm just passing comment like everyone else. I think it's a valid point and I'm not saying that qpr are guilty....how the fk would I know? I
I'm just cynical about this sort of stuff...it's not always about who is right and who is wrong but about who is the cleverest fker!

SOME= MAYBE NOT US THEN

2nd point=if you have no faith in the verdict once its given by an INDEPENDENT panel then unfortunately that is tough. We have been proved innocent in the eyes of the panel.

3rd point= 'I'm just cynical' says it all mate.

I understand your points previous to these but as I already stated we are being judged by an independent panel if they haven't got concrete evidence & our legal people expose that then unfortunately that's the way it goes they obviously didn't have good enough evidence in the first place otherwise it would of stuck not necassarily

Picking a few words out of context......you could be part of your own legal team perhaps!

The scenario I paint is one that happens all the time. Do you think that justice is done EVERY TIME someone is on in court? We all know of cases where justice wasn't done (and they're just the tip of the iceberg) and we all know how it works....hire the best lawyers you can afford, look for loopholes, get off on a technicality...do whatever it takes. If you agree with this it follows that you are cynical too about justice and the law. If you don't agree then you are naive at the best. Don't try and make me out to be cynical person by selecting a few words...I'm cynical about justice along with many others. That's what I said..don't twist it....that's easy to do and not very honest or moralistic. :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Moon dress it up however you like it was you're words not mine that said you were cynical.

Talking about the honesty & integrity of justice is a completely different argument & absolutely nothing to do with things.

Of course if you pay for the best you expect results isn't that normal? Isn't that life? If I want to drive up & down the motorway on long slogs what will I buy? A nissan micra or a Range Rover?

Seems like people are starting to change they're tune now from oh you are guilty as sin to oh well its not ethical or honest.

IRC haven't the evidence you all thought they had, QPR's money has bought the best law men in the country & we are looking at a final result of

QPR-1
FA-0

As I said previously don't hate the player hate the game.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Moon dress it up however you like it was you're words not mine that said you were cynical.

Talking about the honesty & integrity of justice is a completely different argument & absolutely nothing to do with things.

Of course if you pay for the best you expect results isn't that normal? Isn't that life? If I want to drive up & down the motorway on long slogs what will I buy? A nissan micra or a Range Rover?

Seems like people are starting to change they're tune now from oh you are guilty as sin to oh well its not ethical or honest.

IRC haven't the evidence you all thought they had, QPR's money has bought the best law men in the country & we are looking at a final result of

QPR-1
FA-0

Stan, presuming that status quo has to be maintained until the findings of the hearing are completed i.e. QPR innocent unitl proven guilty and so should be crowned champions until findings divulged on Monday. What do you make of this now;

http://twitter.com/#!/bbc_matt

Got to admit it doesn't look good!!!!

Fri May 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Moon dress it up however you like it was you're words not mine that said you were cynical.

QPR-1
FA-0

Stan I hope your still taking good care of that humble pie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway heard anything in your neck of the woods about a force majeur legal argument. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 pm

castleblue wrote:

QPR-1
FA-0

Stan I hope your still taking good care of that humble pie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway heard anything in your neck of the woods about a force majeur legal argument. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please... tell us more Castle

Fri May 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Natman what I was told this morning is that they are turning the screw on Gianni ONLY & not QPR.

Fa delivered trophy to Loftus Rd yesterday what they gonna do send a cab to pick it back up again!! :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Natman what I was told this morning is that they are turning the screw on Gianni ONLY & not QPR.

Fa delivered trophy to Loftus Rd yesterday what they gonna do send a cab to pick it back up again!! :lol:

Still not what BBC and Matt Slater are saying. Have you seen it there or is it your contact?

Fri May 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Sorry Castle just seen your message. Humble pie is in the oven mate :lol:

Natman. As usual media talk mate.

Same as yesterday as far as we are concerned. Not had any calls to worry me at this stage.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Natman what I was told this morning is that they are turning the screw on Gianni ONLY & not QPR.

is that your saying of the day stan ;)

from speaking to you away from here stan, you sound the most convinced man on the planet and fair play you have stuck to it.

im not going to lie like most on here and say you deserve it and it wudnt be fair bla bla bla. cos i would love to take your place come monday :lol:

but im 99.99% sure that NO POINTS DEDUCTION WILL TAKE PLACE!!

Fri May 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Mils just had this text.

'Fa in a right pickle running round in circles, Ian M is like the cat that got the cream, damage limitation for the fa mate'

Resounding victory for the boys from the Bush it seems :lol:

Have stuck to my word from day one mate as you know. No QPR tinted specs, merely the fact my people are bang on the button & have never fed me bull shit so I trust what I hear from them.

:ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Mils just had this text.

'Fa in a right pickle running round in circles, Ian M is like the cat that got the cream, damage limitation for the fa mate'

Resounding victory for the boys from the Bush it seems :lol:

Have stuck to my word from day one mate as you know. No QPR tinted specs, merely the fact my people are bang on the button & have never fed me bull shit so I trust what I hear from them.

:ayatollah:

fair play!!
my feet are well and truely UP........