Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"The Real Reason Why The FA Had To Make Todays Statement"

Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Is that the submission of both the FA's evidence and the club (QPR) defence has taken longer than was at first thought this has resulted in the FA being placed in a impossible position in respect of actually delivering it judgement to QPR.

FA Rule K 13 a requires that any decision or judgement involving an IRC must be delivered either by post or by hand by no later than 5.00pm on a business day for it to take immediate effect. The whole timescale for this IRC, including the starting date of the tribunal, was decided by the Chairman of the IRC or the QC employed by the FA.

It appears that he has done far from a sterling job in controlling business throughtout the last 3 days and we are now well behind the timetable he set out. This afternoon he informed the FA of the situation and told them it was not possible to come to a decision to allow sufficient time to hand deliver the judgement to QPR before 5.00pm tomorrow and as a result the FA has found itself handcuffed by it's own regulations, wrapped up in its own red tape effectively.

Apparently the FA Chairman has ripped into this QC because unless the decision is available to the FA by 4.00pm tomorrow it cannot be made public and therefore effective until Monday. It's almost unbelieveable isn't it but I promise you this is the truth behind todays statement.

You can read whatever you like into the innocence or otherwise of the club but accept one thing there is now no reason why the club cannot be presented with the Championship Trophy on Saturday but it does not mean it can't or won't be taken away on Monday.

QPR have apparently done a great job of forensic analysis of the regulations and apparently there is a rainforest of information to be gone through but the FA do not accept that their case has been damaged or discredited.

However the same cannot be said regarding the timing and control of this IRC during the last 3 days. Don't shoot the messenger here this is just what I've been told and to be honest it makes sense to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Real Reason Why The FA Had To Make Todays Statement

Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Where does that leaves the playoffs? (considering tickets for them are supposed to go on sale before monday).

Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Hope you're right fella !! :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:Where does that leaves the playoffs? (considering tickets for them are supposed to go on sale before monday).

Who knows it's fecking chaos right now - this is a 100% FA controlled balls up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 pm

castleblue wrote:
Who knows it's fecking chaos right now - this is a 100% FA controlled balls up.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Jimbo1927 wrote:Hope you're right fella !! :ayatollah:

I am I promise you 100% although understand one thing I'm not saying QPR are guilty I'm just telling people the 100% reason why the FA made the announcement.

Monday it is everyone. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Keep the humble pie in the fridge for me Stan it looks like it will have to keep fresh until Monday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:12 pm

castleblue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Keep the humble pie in the fridge for me Stan it looks like it will have to keep fresh until Monday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh its fresh bruva.... Can't wait to deliver it...Trust me its gonna taste so............................................................................................................................Bitter! :lol:

Jokes aside thanks for the update. If you look at my posts pre announcement my source did say the FA were in a right mess & you're post seems to very much confirm this.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Cheers Castleblue your post is an excellent update of the situation.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Jokes aside thanks for the update. If you look at my posts pre announcement my source did say the FA were in a right mess & you're post seems to very much confirm this.

To a degree - castle has pointed out the *process* is in a mess due to the way the QC is handling things. You've implied it's in a mess because you're clearly innocent...

Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Not the FA but the QC barrister doing all this is.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Yup wrapped up in their own red tape you just couldn't make it up could you Stan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

nerd wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Jokes aside thanks for the update. If you look at my posts pre announcement my source did say the FA were in a right mess & you're post seems to very much confirm this.

To a degree - castle has pointed out the *process* is in a mess due to the way the QC is handling things. You've implied it's in a mess because you're clearly innocent...

Have I ever once mentioned the word INNOCENT ? please direct me to that post. You won't find it. I do not know what is being said inside that room concerning facts on the charges all I know is that the FA are being torn a new arsehole by Ian Mill by all accounts.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
nerd wrote:

Have I ever once mentioned the word INNOCENT ? please direct me to that post. You won't find it. I do not know what is being said inside that room concerning facts on the charges all I know is that the FA are being torn a new arsehole by Ian Mill by all accounts.

So you're basically implying you're guilty, using hotshot lawyer to argue your way out of things rather than admitting guilt?

Is that somehow more honourable than being honest?

Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Now now nerdy boy do not influence others with such filth.

We have employed the VERY best in sports lawyers to exploit all holes in the FA's weak case.

Makes sense no?

Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Now now nerdy boy do not influence others with such filth.

We have employed the VERY best in sports lawyers to exploit all holes in the FA's weak case.

Makes sense no?

Of course it makes sense.

When you regard it having absolutely zero to do with actual justice and more playing the game.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:33 pm

nerd wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Now now nerdy boy do not influence others with such filth.

Makes sense no?

Of course it makes sense.

When you regard it having absolutely zero to do with actual justice and more playing the game.

Don't hate the player-hate the game!

Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Don't hate the player-hate the game!

Maybe. Point being, when you claim those who want you deducted points want your club to gain a tarnished promotion, you're employing double standards yourself when you seemingly don't care if you're guilty or not...

Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

i wuold prefer to be in our position rather than QPR's at the moment

Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

nerd wrote:

Maybe. Point being, when you claim those who want you deducted points want your club to gain a tarnished promotion, you're employing double standards yourself when you seemingly don't care if you're guilty or not...

All I care about is that my team who have won more points than 23 other teams rightfully claim they're place in the worlds best football league.

11 v 11... That's what it's been for 45 games & we have been the BEST so that is all I care about.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i wuold prefer to be in our position rather than QPR's at the moment

SPOT ON BAZ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
nerd wrote:

All I care about is that my team who have won more points than 23 other teams rightfully claim they're place in the worlds best football league.

11 v 11... That's what it's been for 45 games & we have been the BEST so that is all I care about.

But charged with breaking the rules to achieve it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
nerd wrote:

What about operating within the rules?

Or do you value integrity as being worthless?

Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry I didn't realise the verdict came back as guilty?

My apologies guys.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks Castleblue, makes things a lot clearer.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Sorry I didn't realise the verdict came back as guilty?

My apologies guys.

Stop diverting the issue.

You said all you care about is the league table. If you only care about the end result and ignore how it was achieved...

Thu May 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Sorry I didn't realise the verdict came back as guilty?

My apologies guys.

Never said it did either. I said "charged with". ;)

Thu May 05, 2011 8:14 pm

I could be 'charged' with murder & after a trial be proven innocent.

Means nothing.

You just don't like the way the hearing seems to be going & are thinking of ways to back up you're statements.

Integrity & the like. Lets let the IRC decide if we are guilty.

We are where we are because we are better than you. Cold hard fact I'm afraid.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:19 pm

All seems like jealousy to me, mabe they'll relegate QPR, but I doubt it. If Cardiff Players/Dave Jones wanted promotion, they wouldn't have:

Changed tactics, shape and personnel for the Swansea game bringing in young unfit players and dropping in form players and playing people out of position.

Continued with Naylor past the point it was funny.

Used Blake so little.

Ensured a better standard of CM player.

Gone on the lash before a crucial game.

Norwich deserve it, QPR deserve if. If we make the play-off final i'm gunna break my TV when an interviewer asks Dave Jones "Does this feel like a coming together of all your work at Cardiff?" unless he has the gaul to reply "Well Holloway managed it in 1 year, Lambert in two, only one in the Championship, Warnock in 14 months, so really i'm late to the party"

Thu May 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I could be 'charged' with murder & after a trial be proven innocent.

Means nothing.

You just don't like the way the hearing seems to be going & are thinking of ways to back up you're statements.

Integrity & the like. Lets let the IRC decide if we are guilty.

We are where we are because we are better than you. Cold hard fact I'm afraid.

At the moment. ;)