Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

By delaying the announcement

Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

the season will be over.
They can`t deduct points from a team when the season is over but can carry it on to the next season.
If this is the case ,the FA have shit out bigstyle and used their own get out of jail card.

Wankers

Re: By delaying the announcement

Thu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm

the season isnt over until the football league and PL agm in june.....that is when all promotions and relegations are confirmed

Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

the fa opened this can worms so they should make the right decison and deducted the points from qpr

Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:the season isnt over until the football league and PL agm in june.....that is when all promotions and relegations are confirmed

Swindon were relegated two divisons, reduced to ine on appeal after they had won their play off final against Sunderland.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:the season isnt over until the football league and PL agm in june.....that is when all promotions and relegations are confirmed

Swindon were relegated two divisons, reduced to one on appeal after they had won their play off final against Sunderland.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:08 pm

thats true

Thu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

apparently QPR siutuation is for worse than westhams was, in as much as west ham held there hands up, whereas qpr I hear have tried to fabricate evidence to cover up the offences......

Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

Swindon were relegated two divisons, reduced to one on appeal after they had won their play off final against Sunderland.

so thats just proved my point as i said JUNE, playoffs are in may :D

Thu May 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Not according to QPR's brief cardiffs uber allies ;)

Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Not according to QPR's brief cardiffs uber allies ;)

Of course thats the whole point of a brief, and how much your willing to pay in this corrupt rock we live on. doesnt mean its not true though. With qpr's backers i've no doubt their brief is the best in the land and we'll see rangers off the hook, i imagine if it was plymouth theyd be heading for the conference not league 2

Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Not according to QPR's brief cardiffs uber allies ;)

Of course thats the whole point of a brief, and how much your willing to pay in this corrupt rock we live on. doesnt mean its not true though. With qpr's backers i've no doubt their brief is the best in the land and we'll see rangers off the hook, i imagine if it was plymouth theyd be heading for the conference not league 2

My mother always told me 'you get what you pay for'

Guess you could be right geez.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 pm

see you in the prem as play off champions :ayatollah: