Re: BBC 1 WALES NOW !

Thu May 05, 2011 6:28 pm

was it the radio wales advert statues ?

Thu May 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Eastenders :D

Thu May 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Its finish a while ago, it was on TV , about the flooding of a Welsh village by Liverpool :twisted:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Its finish a while ago, it was on TV , about the flooding of a Welsh village by Liverpool :twisted:

my old man has gone on about that for years and still does to this day, a f*cking disgrace!!

Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

brewer918 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Its finish a while ago, it was on TV , about the flooding of a Welsh village by Liverpool :twisted:

my old man has gone on about that for years and still does to this day, a f*cking disgrace!!

Yes there are some of us that will never forget that, I my self give up my job and come back to wales to fight against it.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

Yes there are some of us that will never forget that, I my self give up my job and come back to wales to fight against it.

Add to it the 'Welsh Not' the reason the language has so few speakers today.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:48 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
brewer918 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Its finish a while ago, it was on TV , about the flooding of a Welsh village by Liverpool

Add to it the 'Welsh Not' the reason the language has so few speakers today.

Yes there are some of us that will never forget that, I my self give up my job and come back to wales to fight against it.[/quote]

Add to it the 'Welsh Not' the reason the language has so few speakers today.[/quote]

Well the Welsh Not is still going , you only have to look a what that Hotel told its workers 3 weeks ago, No speaking Welsh in the kitchens