Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ To Punish The Piss Heads

Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm

"In a manner the fans expect" ... .. . Well Jonesy you should show them the gate and follow them because if you could command their respect they would never have done it.

Your to blame just as much !

:old: :old: :old:

Re: DJ To Punish The Piss Heads

Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Yes they need punished but unless Jones hired a bus then put bodyguards all around players houses to keep them in how else can he control them

Its not a matter of respect for Jones its respect for football and their jobs .

I would be sacked if I turned up unfit for work due to alcohol

Thu May 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Its a hard one i am anti Dave Jones full stop but the players have a responsibility to behave in a manner that reflects there wages and position. Yes they didn't show Jones any respect but they also didn't show US THE FANS any respect either and that shows the sort of arrogant attitudes of the modern day Footballer and it stinks.
What i do say is and i firmly believe this, that those players involved should be shown the door !! the ones out of contract should be sacked and the ones with a contract should be dropped until they are sold and i don't care who they are if it is Chopra then so be it. If they have no respect for us i have no respect for them.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Yes they need punished but unless Jones hired a bus then put bodyguards all around players houses to keep them in how else can he control them

You don't have much of an active brain do you?

Ya fecking eejit! :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:30 pm

I think the question needs to be who punishes Dave Jones for allowing things to get to this farce???

Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I think the question needs to be who punishes Dave Jones for allowing things to get to this farce???

Big Vince and the Wu Tan Clan :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

bit fecking late now we aint got 2nd spot or can get 2nd spot so what diffrence does it make they all dont give to fucks otherwise it wouldnt have happend :evil: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm

It's the players who are to blame not Jones IMO.

Professionals my arse. No respect for the game nevermind the club. :x