Thu May 05, 2011 5:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As my pal from Barry says YOU KNOWWSSSSSSSS IIITTTTTTTTTT :lol:

Re: OFFICIAL "GO AWAY AGAIN STAN" THREAD

Thu May 05, 2011 5:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

So Stan......if we don't manage to follow you to the Premier League next season whose messageboard you gonna harrass...erm visit?

Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 pm

He'll be harassing you guys until his dying day, because you lot are not going to f**k up for a second season running! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

2nd Season running??????
Third. Fourth......

Thu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

moonboots wrote:So Stan......if we don't manage to follow you to the Premier League next season whose messageboard you gonna harrass...erm visit?

Ooooh now now sweetcheeks put that dummy away :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Nice to see you back Stan :ayatollah:

Now give us the info on whats going on with the FA and QPR ;)

Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Nice to see you back Stan :ayatollah:

Now give us the info on whats going on with the FA and QPR ;)

Cheers TC :ayatollah:

All signs pointing to the FA getting themselves in an almighty mess over all this.

Championship trophy is at Loftus Rd FACT. Think that says it all.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Championship trophy is at Loftus Rd FACT. Think that says it all.

Bit harsh aint it? Delivered by Jim Bowen and he's waiting for you lot to turn up just so he can say "Have a look at what you could have won! take her away boys!" :D

Thu May 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Looks like QPR fans WILL celebrate Stan this weekend, but surely AGAIN with doubt in their minds, it's not nice for you lot in all honesty......

Thu May 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Merlin wrote:Looks like QPR fans WILL celebrate Stan this weekend, but surely AGAIN with doubt in their minds, it's not nice for you lot in all honesty......

Merlin trust me the only ones not celebrating are eternal pessimists mate. I was in Watford at 11.45 last week & had such a top day with all my pals & R's fans, the atmosphere was absolutely electric in the ground & after we took over Watford, I rolled into my house at 8am on Sunday morning smashed after a cracking night, we've won the league we have won this case from what I've been told today & the championship trophy is at Loftus Rd & we will all go crackers on Saturday what's to be down about?!!

Nothing mate its party time down the Bush :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
moonboots wrote:So Stan......if we don't manage to follow you to the Premier League next season whose messageboard you gonna harrass...erm visit?

Think you misread my tone Stan...it was meant all friendly like. The point being I assume you only started hanging around this board cos you possibly saw us as your biggest rivals at the start of the season but now it looks like you have arrived at the promised land and assuming that we miss the last bus it won't be as much fun for you on here next season if we are in different divisions. So the question stands.....whose forum will you be visiting next season in the Prem??

Thu May 05, 2011 9:12 pm

moonboots wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Think you misread my tone Stan...it was meant all friendly like. The point being I assume you only started hanging around this board cos you possibly saw us as your biggest rivals at the start of the season but now it looks like you have arrived at the promised land and assuming that we miss the last bus it won't be as much fun for you on here next season if we are in different divisions. So the question stands.....whose forum will you be visiting next season in the Prem??

Won't be going anywhere mate. Plenty of biters on here :D

Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Out of interest Stan do you haunt any other sites?

Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 pm

griff105 wrote:2nd Season running??????
Third. Fourth......

6th :shock:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh for fucks sake i thought this thread was cosha and i could tell Stan to go away and it was a wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: