Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELCOME BACK STAN.......................

Thu May 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Good to see you on here again bud.

And regardless of tomorrow cos I dont think anything huge is gonna happen good luck next season!!!!!

I for one, would not go on to another football teams messageboard to post once let alone well over 1300 times.
Fair play to you matey.

And yes, the whole QPR hearing thing as said by someone else was going round in very big circles and ending up with a variety of a 3pt deduction to 57 points!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Always had a soft spot for QPR and I aint just saying that, when I lived in London for 13 yrs I used to go and watch them from time to time, remember going to watch a game at Loftus Road vs Spurs, 3-1 I think to the Tottenham, many yrs ago!!!!!!

Well pissed with Mondays result but off to Burnley Saturday so buzzing and looking forward to that, good luck against the Weeds although if u can lose 12-0 would be good cos I`d prefer them to Forest in the play off semis.........LOL

"Croeso yn ol"

Re: WELCOME BACK STAN.......................

Thu May 05, 2011 7:44 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Nice one pal. Cheers Luton

Some good banter tonight. How it should be.

Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Deffo welcome back mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks geezer hope to keep the vibe niiiice :D

Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Happy to see you back on the board Stan if I'm perfectly honest I've had a gutsful of this FA hearing palava I'm just looking forward to going up to Burnley this weekend and the next 2 play off games (hopefully 3) enjoy your weekend celebrations you fully deserve it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Happy to see you back on the board Stan if I'm perfectly honest I've had a gutsful of this FA hearing palava I'm just looking forward to going up to Burnley this weekend and the next 2 play off games (hopefully 3) enjoy your weekend celebrations you fully deserve it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You & me both lad!!

Thanks mate, nice post.

:ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Happy to see you back on the board Stan if I'm perfectly honest I've had a gutsful of this FA hearing palava I'm just looking forward to going up to Burnley this weekend and the next 2 play off games (hopefully 3) enjoy your weekend celebrations you fully deserve it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You & me both lad!!

Thanks mate, nice post.

:ayatollah:

No worries mate :ayatollah: