Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CITY SHOULD GIVE US FREE

Thu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Home tickets for the play off, to say sorry for the lump of shit of a game ,,they give us last week.

Re: CITY SHOULD GIVE US FREE

Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Home tickets for the play off, to say sorry for the lump of shit of a game ,,they give us last week.

Never happen in a million years! :laughing3:

Thu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Should we give them something extra when they play well then? :roll:

Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm

A DISCOUNT WOULD BE GOOD! :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Should we give them something extra when they play well then? :roll:

Nope but when they put out a team none the good for wear then yes.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Should we give them something extra when they play well then? :roll:

They are paid to play well, not to go out drinking

Thu May 05, 2011 5:44 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Home tickets for the play off, to say sorry for the lump of shit of a game ,,they give us last week.

I'd take a free pint :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:55 pm

I would say that something like a public display of yubitsume by DJ and selected members of the team would be a more fitting atonement for their recent failings. Heaton would be excluded from yubitsume for obvious reasons.

Thu May 05, 2011 9:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

They are paid to play well, not to go out drinking

They are paid, in the hope they will play well and if it's not in there contract they can't drink then they can even if morally it was very wrong. I don't want anything free from the club and only thing I want from the players is a good performance Saturday.