Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who should start in goal on Saturday?

Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Having watched the highlights from the weekend, it confirmed to me what I saw on Monday night. Tom Heaton was at fault or could have done better with the 3 goals, goals 2 and 3 in particular. He is clearly still injured, the fact that he didn’t like kicking the ball out of hand was a bit of a giveaway. So the question is this I guess: Is an injured Heaton better than a fit Bywater? Or do we gamble on Brown? :o

Alternatively and in his defence he could have been made to look bad by the nonexistent defence, not sure but it is a concern for Saturday. If we defend like that against Burnley then we are fooked.

Re: Who should start in goal on Saturday?

Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm

JON PARKIN - THE BEAST ;) ;)

Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm

HEATON 100%

Thu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Bywater for me, Heaton is not fit so has to be left out.

Thu May 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Bywater for me, Heaton is not fit so has to be left out.

I am with you on this, Heaton looked all over the show on Monday, he must be 100% fit to be selected. If not 100% fit Bywater it is.

Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 pm

well. when i heard heaton was in goals.on monday. and not bywater. i thought great. but after watching his performance monday. i havent got a clue, dodgy keepers :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Heaton

Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Dodgy keepers get noticed with poor defences
and it was like that monday
but i do think heaton has been one of our best players this season and kept us in alot of games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Beast.

Thu May 05, 2011 9:48 pm

brown if we can get him back, cant be any worse than heaton was on monday and how bywater has been!!

Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 pm

An unfit Heaton or a hungover Bywater ? :? :? :? :? :? :? HEATON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 pm

a pissed up jls or a seriosuly bad naylor................... blake every time!!

Thu May 05, 2011 10:31 pm

brewer918 wrote:a pissed up jls or a seriosuly bad naylor................... blake every time!!

Uhum and Blake is tee total :?

Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 pm

brewer918 wrote:brown if we can get him back, cant be any worse than heaton was on monday and how bywater has been!!

Back from where, still with us ain't he?

Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
brewer918 wrote:a pissed up jls or a seriosuly bad naylor................... blake every time!!

Uhum and Blake is tee total :?

I think blake is coming along and should start this saturday, he's had his problems with the booze but I think he's matured a bit and realised he needs to cut down on it to further his career.

Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Wasn't he arrested for bring drunk and aggressive just a couple of months ago?

Thu May 05, 2011 11:16 pm

bywater for me, browns not played competitive football for ages and as much as i like heaton and recognise how well hes done for us this season to play a clearly injured keeper is a poor decision in my opinion

Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 am

But it's OK to play a hungover Bywater. I would rather they play Naylor in goal send bywater back to Derby if guilty

Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 am

But it's OK to play a hungover Bywater. I would rather they play Naylor in goal send bywater back to Derby if guilty

Fri May 06, 2011 10:52 am

JLS ............good on the shots..... :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 am

Georgie wood :ayatollah

Fri May 06, 2011 11:57 am

2blue2handle wrote:Wasn't he arrested for bring drunk and aggressive just a couple of months ago?

dont know if he was arrested but defo caused a big rumpus in a bar in blackwood,needs to get rid of the hangers on if hes to succeed with winning the battle against the excessive drinking.to be fair though at least on the pitch we see someone who displays commitment and passion for the club