Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY YOU READ THIS BOARD WHY DID U

Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Take the the p*ss out US fans and your CLUB???? Is it because you dont give a f**k and you know whatever happens you will be playing in the premiership with another club next season, i'm sure the majority of us know where your loyalties lie. U owe us big time along with your team mates!!!!

Re: JAY YOU READ THIS BOARD WHY DID U

Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

his attitude isn't the best we all know that, but he is a quality player. if we are stuck in the play offs, i'm sure jay along with the other players will play their hearts out! :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 pm

bolloxs he hasnt tried since january hes lazy spends most of game moaning and falling over only one good moment when he scored vqpr waste of talent pisses me off

Wed May 04, 2011 10:21 pm

I agree he is quality majority of times and can certainly change a game however i'm so dissssssappointed with his and some of the players attitudes. I've got 2 massive exams next week which i need to pass for my career, very sad but cant concentrate. As all i can think about is my beloved CARDIFF CITY!!!!! Gutted!!!!

Wed May 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Worked harder than most Monday and looked one of the better players. First name on teamsheet or me... Yes ahead of bellers

Wed May 04, 2011 10:22 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:I agree he is quality majority of times and can certainly change a game however i'm so dissssssappointed with his and some of the players attitudes. I've got 2 massive exams next week which i need to pass for my career, very sad but cant concentrate. As all i can think about is my beloved CARDIFF CITY!!!!! Gutted!!!!

And for a little comparison, you won't be drinking in the lead up to you exams - as they are so important. So makes me wonder why certain players couldnt go without

Wed May 04, 2011 10:23 pm

he does spend time on the floor :lol: but believe in them, we are in the play offs mate cmon. they will realise the hurt we had last year and will put in the performances including jay.

Wed May 04, 2011 10:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: cant wait for next week when exams are over, plenty of beers for me. NO doubt il bump into Jay, JLS and chops whatever night i decide to go out!!!!

Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 pm

i luckier than most i have followed the city so long ive seen them in top flight and miss it i cant see us getting there this year posted months ago questioning the teams ability to get promoted. :old: :old: :old:

Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

The main reason we are not already in the Premier League is that Jay was injured so early on the Final. He was the crucial link in the side then and remains so now. Jay's languid playing style is not an indication of laziness, it is an example of his class and finesse. If people want to watch a striker running around like a headless chicken, that's fine, but Jay is a class act who I for one appreciate. Jay will still have a big say in the last few games coming up.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Deckard wrote:The main reason we are not already in the Premier League is that Jay was injured so early on the Final. He was the crucial link in the side then and remains so now. Jay's languid playing style is not an indication of laziness, it is an example of his class and finesse. If people want to watch a striker running around like a headless chicken, that's fine, but Jay is a class act who I for one appreciate. Jay will still have a big say in the last few games coming up.

And the problem is, Jones tailored everything around him. Hence we're screwed when he doesn't perform.

The team should be bigger than any one individual.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:31 pm

And what about JLS has he been sent back to Bolton yet ? If that cretin is playing tomorrow i am going to give him a mountain of abuse that waste of space cost us two goals end off. He can go back on the scrapheap at BWFC :evil: :twisted: