Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES I HOPE YOUR READING THIS

Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm

BRI'N DRY ... McDermott has banned booze

The SUN

Bri calls time on play-off booze
Published: Today

READING boss Brian McDermott has slapped a play-off booze ban on his players.
McDermott said: "I told the players, 'You need to celebrate being in the play-offs but I'll have the alcohol - you leave it alone'!"

Borrowed this from Cardiff Crazy's post :ayatollah:

Re: DAVE JONES I HOPE YOUR READING THIS

Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BRI'N DRY ... McDermott has banned booze

The SUN

McDermott said: "I told the players, 'You need to celebrate being in the play-offs but I'll have the alcohol - you leave it alone'!"

:ayatollah: Jones should have done this weeks ago

Wed May 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BRI'N DRY ... McDermott has banned booze

The SUN

To be fair to jones he took of the person who everybody agrees was pissed up over the weekend
And at the end of the day they are all grown men with huge responsabilities to us the fans. So what should have done Tuesday morning was to pack jls bag and tell him to f**k off back to pigeon country.
NOW that would have sent message to the other pricks who it would be great to f**k up our biggest chance of promotion.

Wed May 04, 2011 5:45 pm

I was told of certain players who were out,but i will leave that to others to get the info out correctly.

What i will say is... Craig Bellamy was out in a local pub at the start of last week and did NOT have alcoholic drink :ayatollah:
From what i am told he was also NOT out drinking days - hours- before an important game.

Why does a Cardiff born player on loan have to set an example and others cannot follow suit :?:

Bellers may get some bad press,But don't the other players want this promotion as much as he does :?: