Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent - Friendster

Wed May 04, 2011 4:14 pm

You know how Vincent Tan bought Friendster and that it is being closed at the end of the month so it can be changed to a gambling site?

Do you think that the relaunch will strain his finances so that he's going to have to cut back on his investment here? And what will happen if the whole thing goes belly up? I mean, who uses Friendster these days?

Worrying days?

Again?

Re: Vincent - Friendster

Wed May 04, 2011 4:15 pm

xerox wrote:You know how Vincent Tan bought Friendster and that it is being closed at the end of the month so it can be changed to a gambling site?

Do you think that the relaunch will strain his finances so that he's going to have to cut back on his investment here? And what will happen if the whole thing goes belly up? I mean, who uses Friendster these days?

Worrying days?

Again?

No.

StT.

Re: Vincent - Friendster

Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

xerox wrote:You know how Vincent Tan bought Friendster and that it is being closed at the end of the month so it can be changed to a gambling site?

Worrying days?

Again?

Yeah, he's going to have to look down the back of the sofa to find pennies... you seriously think a relaunch of a site into a gambling site will "strain" his finances? Especially since it would be Berjaya's finances, not his personal wealth?