Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Watched the highlights

Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 am

The level of defending was poor, but that was throughout the team. However, I don't find it particularly any worse thet QPR's when they played Watford at home. The champions have slipped up in a similar fashion at some point then why are we not allowed to have a similar disasterous performance. They lost 1-4 us 0-3 so not much difference at the end of the day.

Re: Just Watched the highlights

Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 am

Natman Blue wrote:The level of defending was poor, but that was throughout the team. However, I don't find it particularly any worse thet QPR's when they played Watford at home. The champions have slipped up in a similar fashion at some point then why are we not allowed to have a similar disasterous performance. They lost 1-4 us 0-3 so not much difference at the end of the day.

So in conclusion any team whoever they are will at some point take to the pitch hungover. :lol:

Wed May 04, 2011 9:45 am

Natman Blue wrote:The level of defending was poor, but that was throughout the team. However, I don't find it particularly any worse thet QPR's when they played Watford at home. The champions have slipped up in a similar fashion at some point then why are we not allowed to have a similar disasterous performance. They lost 1-4 us 0-3 so not much difference at the end of the day.

They had less of these moments than us this season and that is why they are going up. We on the other hand are not.

Wed May 04, 2011 12:45 pm

During the course of this season when else have we played as badly as Monday?

Wed May 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Natman Blue wrote:During the course of this season when else have we played as badly as Monday?

Bristol City away, Watford away, Nottingham Forest home, Ipswich away.