Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM ?

Wed May 04, 2011 6:42 am

Within our club or players thinking the job is already done . Because if i was manager f*cking heads would roll and players dropped. I'm not saying don't enjoy yourself but to do it before a game is madness. The season finishes on Saturday. Why couldnt the awards ceremony go ahead after the season has finished. For f**k sake its just common sense. Whoever pencilled that date in is a f*cking moron and should be sacked you f*cking reprebate. As for the players on the piss mentioning no names Samuel. I could have outpaced you on Monday and I'm carrying more weight than you. Have some f*cking pride and passion I good other clubs noticed this and you and frowned upon waste of f*cking space. Cardiff City Fc pull your f*cking act together and get us promotion :ayatollah:

Re: LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM ?

Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 am

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 6:58 am

for all who took part in drinking two/one days/day before are total let downs theyve let themselves, their manager and us fans down.true pros would have got the job done and allowed nothing ti stand in the way it shows a big sense of arrogance to think they can take in however much alcohol and then play a massively important game it was blatantly obvious that something was a miss sun they looked dazed,sluggish and most hurtful of all uniterested. not long till end of season so not long to wait before being able to let their hair down which no one would of begrudged. feel v let down us fans put everything into supporting our beloved bluebirds we deserve much better

Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 am

Maybe the organisers could see that our overpaid players would bottle it and thought that by having it at the end of the season it would be a damp sqib after yet another story of players bottling it. At least we still had something to fight for and be happy about before the Boro game

Wed May 04, 2011 7:58 am

Mc Naughton certainly wasnt the player of the season for the 1st half against Boro :evil:

Wed May 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Just some personal f*cking pride would not got a miss .

Wed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm

If they only had about 3 or 4 pints I aint got a problem

Anyone know how much they had

Wed May 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Mafor wrote:If they only had about 3 or 4 pints I aint got a problem

20 judging by the performance

Wed May 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Mafor wrote:If they only had about 3 or 4 pints I aint got a problem

enough to go missing in action all day mon! and enough to make em play like carthorses

Wed May 04, 2011 1:29 pm

i know i lost count of how many pints i had after watching that shit.