Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGHT THEN A TEST FOR YOU ALL

Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Who can find out what Alan Shearer and David Dein's views are on the QPR affair ?

Because if you can you may find the answer to the QPR outcome, I understand that these 2 are sitting on the four man FA panel.

Along with, as said on here earlier, the Doncaster chairman John Ryan.

Re: RIGHT THEN A TEST FOR YOU ALL

Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:Along with, as said on here earlier, the Doncaster chairman John Ryan.

Is he?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

So I understand :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:Who can find out what Alan Shearer and David Dein's views are on the QPR affair ?

Because if you can you may find the answer to the QPR outcome, I understand that these 2 are sitting on the four man FA panel.

dont do this to us carl. you know how we rely on your information just tell us :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Ecclestones daughter used to go out with David Deins son, according to my 'source' code

when watching alan shearer on match of the day he seems to like things done fairly and if qpr are guilty i believe alan shearer would want them to be punished in the correct manner, so if it comes to light what they have done is blatent cheating the FA then hopefully he will go with a 15 point deduction!! heres hoping!!

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Ecclestones daughter used to go out with David Deins son, according to my 'source' code

let's hope she cheated on him then :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Ecclestones daughter used to go out with David Deins son, according to my 'source' code

oh shit thats not good!! qpr probably paid the FA to put the individuals on the panel they requested themselves!!

Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

brewer918 wrote:when watching alan shearer on match of the day he seems to like things done fairly and if qpr are guilty i believe alan shearer would want them to be punished in the correct manner, so if it comes to light what they have done is blatent cheating the FA then hopefully he will go with a 15 point deduction!! heres hoping!!

The same Alan Shearer who kicked Lennon in the head, then escaped punishment as he threatened to pull out of England's WC squad, you mean?

Tue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Shearer "Aareet thor, The' shud tek fifteen points off qpr then wuh shud aaal heed doon shearers fo' a few beers off the proceeds iv an aaiyt figure fine"

Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

PtB wrote:Shearer "Aareet thor, The' shud tek fifteen points off qpr then wuh shud aaal heed doon shearers fo' a few beers off the proceeds iv an aaiyt figure fine"

keep your scottish accent of this fecking forum ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:

let's hope she cheated on him then :lol:

Or she turned lesbian :o

Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:Shearer "Aareet thor, The' shud tek fifteen points off qpr then wuh shud aaal heed doon shearers fo' a few beers off the proceeds iv an aaiyt figure fine"

keep your scottish accent of this fecking forum ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Listen young sonny, yas nivvor an' aaal far awa fo' fair scottish slap. that wes authentic geordie speak ah will hev yee knar

Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Guaranteed Shearer will be very leniant on them. He's too much of a nice guy :?

Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 pm

the plastic surgeon will sort it. and who said he wasnt lol -

Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Guaranteed Shearer will be very leniant on them. He's too much of a nice guy :?

Hmm, yes I agree with that Dam.

Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Guaranteed Shearer will be very leniant on them. He's too much of a nice guy :?

Not getting my hopes up after reading these 2 are on the panel :(

Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Gabby thinks so.

Tue May 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Was that Ryan the fella who made a stink about Bellamy joining us?

Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Was that Ryan the fella who made a stink about Bellamy joining us?

Nah mate, that guy was the Motherwell chairman.. i thinkk ;)

Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 pm

I think any player would look to be lenient. Other two could go either way, doesn't dein have previous with the FA?

Tue May 03, 2011 10:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think any player would look to be lenient. Other two could go either way, doesn't dein have previous with the FA?

Would he be so lenient if his beloved Geordies were in our position :lol: That's how he as to look at it!

Tue May 03, 2011 10:27 pm

That's how he should look at it... He is bound to feel for the players though who in fairness have done nothing wrong.

Tue May 03, 2011 10:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:That's how he should look at it... He is bound to feel for the players though who in fairness have done nothing wrong.

I think everyone feels for the players, but at the end of the day it's nothing to do with that. THey have to base it on facts and what is right for the game and the message it sends out. Warnock's stance on it is embarassing given the previous.

Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Found something regarding David Dein, doesn't particularly look good;

http://qprnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4267

Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 am

David Dein "knows" Bernie Eccleston. What that means I don't know but I doubt it's a good thing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 941056.stm

As for Shearer - this is a man who, when commentating for the BBC shortly after the FA Cup 6th Round draw in 2008 said "Oh, that's Boro at Wembley then". :roll:

Wed May 04, 2011 7:15 am

The Regulatory Commission for the Sir Alex Ferguson case held on 16th March 2011.

The Regulatory Commission
Mr. C. Moore (Barrister, Independent Chairman)
Mr. R. Burden (FA Council Member)
Mr. B. Jones (FA Council Member)
Mr. P. Raven (FA Football Panel Member)
Mr. M. Ives (FA Disciplinary Manager and Secretary to the Commission)
Mr. R. Marsh (Senior Disciplinary Assistant)

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... _2011.ashx

Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am

Listen young sonny, yas nivvor an' aaal far awa fo' fair scottish slap. that wes authentic geordie speak ah will hev yee knar

WHAT ? :lol:

Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

ackers1927 wrote:The Regulatory Commission for the Sir Alex Ferguson case held on 16th March 2011.

The Regulatory Commission
Mr. C. Moore (Barrister, Independent Chairman)
Mr. R. Burden (FA Council Member)
Mr. B. Jones (FA Council Member)
Mr. P. Raven (FA Football Panel Member)
Mr. M. Ives (FA Disciplinary Manager and Secretary to the Commission)
Mr. R. Marsh (Senior Disciplinary Assistant)

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... _2011.ashx

And the FA having been showing their teeth recently giving SAF a long touchline ban plus a £30,000 fine. They also rejected Rooney's appeal against his 2 match ban for swearing into a TV camera.

So if the FA are in a perpetual nasty mood......

Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 am

carlccfc wrote:Who can find out what Alan Shearer and David Dein's views are on the QPR affair ?

where did you hear this carl? any link? how does this sit within the guidlines set out for a commission ?
1xQC
2xFA council
1xprofesional
none of the three names are mentioned in the FA council list so who represents the 1xprofesional
David Dein was keen to be FA chairman, but looking at this current members list didnt get it,
shearer ex-footballer, pundit
david ryan ex-footballer (cosmetic surgery pioneer :shock: )
no mention of QC or 2xFA council

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/The ... eFACouncil