Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CARL CURTIS

Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Forget arguing about Dave Jones, MY BOOK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIM :lol:

Re: FAO CARL CURTIS

Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

If we back DJ and you do too then we can all pull together and hopefully united get to the Premier League and we will have a whole new chapter to end on :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:If we back DJ and you do too then we can all pull together and hopefully united get to the Premier League and we will have a whole new chapter to end on :D :ayatollah:

:lol:

The last Chapter changes every week :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:If we back DJ and you do too then we can all pull together and hopefully united get to the Premier League and we will have a whole new chapter to end on :D :ayatollah:

:lol:

The last Chapter changes every week :lol: :ayatollah:

I can see it now ' SAM'S DREAM REALISED ' :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

And what exactly are we mean't to do to back DJ Carl?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Hmmm where do I start Ian :o

Tue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm

christ another scam eh book? ;) Are you hamman in disguise? are you hamman in disguise? ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:christ another scam eh book? ;) Are you hamman in disguise? are you hamman in disguise? ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: only kidding it is about another mad football fanatic with a love of Cardiff City :D

Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:christ another scam eh book? ;) Are you hamman in disguise? are you hamman in disguise? ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: only kidding it is about another mad football fanatic with a love of Cardiff City :D

Dai Hunt?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:

oh no....not peter ridsdale....ffs :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:18 pm

I wonder if anyone can guess, some good choices so far just not the correct one :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

A shameless plug If ever I saw one ;)

blackswan wrote:A shameless plug If ever I saw one ;)

He will love the bump :D

Tourettes woman? :o

Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hmmm where do I start Ian :o

Not much to come out with though Carl. A couple of thousand of us supporting the team away and 20,000 odd at home shows we are backing the team.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:

and a 'FAO CURL CURTIS' headline will get them all clicking on here in their droves,only to find it's a totally shameless plug for a book he's flogging.

The man has no shame :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:27 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

and a 'FAO CURL CURTIS' headline will get them all clicking on here in their droves,only to find it's a totally shameless plug for a book he's flogging.

Curl ? oops :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

May not attract that many but I bet a few Port Talbot pop in to have a look ;)

Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

It's not even written yet! :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:I wonder if anyone can guess, some good choices so far just not the correct one :lol:

lennie lawrence :D

Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm

It's hard to keep up.What's the new one called,'Revenge of the Valley Rams Pt2!?!

Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 pm

blackswan wrote:It's hard to keep up.What's the new one called,'Revenge of the Valley Rams Pt2!?!

From the Valleys to the Sand rabbits - WE ARE ALL BLUE :D

Tue May 03, 2011 9:40 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

None at All :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Wait until it is written..... Your FB inbox will be full :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm

blackswan wrote:It's hard to keep up.What's the new one called,'Revenge of the Valley Rams Pt2!?!

When's the Jack Army book coming out about the day you took over Pulse?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 04, 2011 6:51 am

2blue2handle wrote:Wait until it is written..... Your FB inbox will be full :lol: :ayatollah:

Ive seen it advertized for pre order with Amazon I do believe " I left my heart at Ninian Park " ??????? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 6:56 am

chris_ccfc wrote:

That book would be called "From a Jack to a Queen" :lol: