Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Where is Stan QPR ???

Wed May 04, 2011 10:04 am

Stan will wait until decision is made on Friday , if fine he will be back , if points i think he will keep his head low :ayatollah: :old:

Wed May 04, 2011 10:24 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Don't rewrite history Stan could dish out an insult or two himself.

I welcome visiting posters from other clubs but they should behave themselves as much as we have to and they should show the correct respect to those who post regularly on this board.

Merlin and Castleblue posted information (FA Regulations) and gave us helpful interpretations using their own extensive experience. This clashed with Stan’s view and he resorted to calling everyone who understood Merlin and CB’s view as ‘embarrassing ‘

This is why he got asked so many questions because frankly his opposing view amounted to ‘we are too big to mess with’ and ‘Bernie and the boys will send the lawyers in’.

It is quite understandable that so many independently minded and intelligent posters were going to challenge this nonsense and frankly he didn’t have one convincing counter-argument until finally he played the victim card.

If this is wrong and the owners of this board honestly believe Stan is innocent and established posters on here are wrong to challenge him, then frankly you will lose poster hand over fist because that is well out of order.

In conclusion Stan was overrated and it’s no bad thing he’s gone.

So it was you who scared him off.

Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 pm

regarding my name up there ^

I would just like to point out I dont have extensive experience on the matter at all, well, nowhere near as much as Castleblue anyway! ;)

I merely posted the rules and regs. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43162 - and the charges brought against QPR, and gave my OPINION! :ayatollah:

I have never fallen out with Stan - I have never sent or received a personal message with stan on this forum, and in fact Our last posts to one and other were of a friendly and thankful nature......

I hope nobody is suggesting that I had a conflict with stan, and was shouting about it in the Pub at the weekend!!! ;) Stan leaving has got f*ck all to do with me, and personally I couldn't give a shit whether he is here or not......

This is a CCFC forum, and any fan from another club should be well prepared before commenting and posting here....

that is all. :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Shame he`s gone though, he always responded to threads and not just about his beloved QPR!!!!!

Talked a lot of sense that guy did..............

Good luck in the Premiership, lets hope we join you there, 1 more spot up for grabs and its got our name on it