Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where is Stan QPR ???

Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Is he being kind to us or keeping a low profile ???

If your on Stan looks like we were right with the fifteen points ???

Or are you still confident ????

Re: Where is Stan QPR ???

Tue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Stan wont be coming back sadly. He felt he overstayed his welcome in one thread and decided to give us lot a miss.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Stan wont be coming back sadly. He felt he overstayed his welcome in one thread and decided to give us lot a miss.

Shitting himself then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Stan wont be coming back sadly. He felt he overstayed his welcome in one thread and decided to give us lot a miss.

Shitting himself then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No unfortunately he actually felt the crap he took on here was unnecessary :(

Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Bluebina wrote:

No, just too many jealous people on here having a go. Don't blame him for going. I left for 3 weeks because of idiots on here too.

I hope he comes back, always seemed to have a good debate going on.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

He seemed a tidy guy, and personally i won't care if they get off with just a fine. He felt he had to reply to every QPR related post though where there was no need. I think that's why i joined in winding him up :mrgreen:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

CityGent wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

He seemed a tidy guy, and personally i won't care if they get off with just a fine. He felt he had to reply to every QPR related post though where there was no need. I think that's why i joined in winding him up :mrgreen:

People would then kick up a fuss when he didn't reply to QPR threads. He couldn't win really.

Shame to lose another decent poster.

Really? :o

come back stan! :ayatollah:

Unfortunately the subject got boring and we were going round and round in circles. I wanted us to drop it until after the announcement of the judgement but got jumped on for the suggestion.

Claire wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

No, just too many jealous people on here having a go. Don't blame him for going. I left for 3 weeks because of idiots on here too.

Theres always the services Claire :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Come back Stan! :lol:

But fair play to him, he was a good fan from a different club and gave his honest views and did not come on here gloating, just gave his honest opinion.

Enjoyed reading his comments and his views as a supporter of a different team.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Its VERY SAD, That We Lost Such a Good/Decent Poster Like Stan. It happened while I was away.

those people should be ashamed! he was great! people couldnt take banter and were jealous QPR rightfully got promoted

come back stan we miss you mate :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Claire wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Theres always the services Claire :lol:

Precisely why I left :roll: Was Stan that persuaded me to come back.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Claire wrote:Precisely why I left :roll: Was Stan that persuaded me to come back.

Maybe you can return the favour and get him back :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Am I the only one who thinks he will be back Friday if things go well or QPR :roll:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

griffy wrote:
Claire wrote:Precisely why I left :roll: Was Stan that persuaded me to come back.

Maybe you can return the favour and get him back :ayatollah:

I'm trying! :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Shitting himself then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I hope he comes back, always seemed to have a good debate going on.[/quote]

Theres always the services Claire :lol:[/quote]

Precisely why I left :roll: Was Stan that persuaded me to come back.[/quote]
i spoke to ninianblue yesterday who i met fr the 1st time. he seemed like an honest enough guy and was still sorry for the run in he had with you Claire on here.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 pm

He was a great poster and no one should forget the affection he showed Cardiff at times even at the height of some posters jealousy.

What no one should forget is that we should have sealed automatic promotion ourselves and not take it out on someone who despite supported a different club had a lot to offer and was a good poster. Hope he comes back and doesn't have a grudge against all fans.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I liked Stan's posts, always fair and had a good sense of humour. Also very knowledgeable on all football matters :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Stan is busy at the moment doing some work for the FA, sitting in on some arbitration panel or something. Reckons he'll be finished by Friday at the latest! :mrgreen:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I really enjoyed his contribution to this board and if he has decided to stop posting its a shame the keyboard warriors have got to him. Most regular posters on this board like banter but keep it at that, I considered him in recent months to be exactly that a regular and its a shame some of the lesser posters didnt appreciate that and feck him off. WE WANT STAN BACK :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Theres always the services Claire :lol:[/quote]

Precisely why I left :roll: Was Stan that persuaded me to come back.[/quote]

I have this nack of putting my foot in it :roll:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

A shame he has left as he was a good poster that unfortunately got harassed and verbally abused by people just because he supported QPR.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

We want Stan the man posting on the board! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43891

:ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 6:33 am

comeback stan! :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 7:24 am

Don't rewrite history Stan could dish out an insult or two himself.

I welcome visiting posters from other clubs but they should behave themselves as much as we have to and they should show the correct respect to those who post regularly on this board.

Merlin and Castleblue posted information (FA Regulations) and gave us helpful interpretations using their own extensive experience. This clashed with Stan’s view and he resorted to calling everyone who understood Merlin and CB’s view as ‘embarrassing ‘

This is why he got asked so many questions because frankly his opposing view amounted to ‘we are too big to mess with’ and ‘Bernie and the boys will send the lawyers in’.

It is quite understandable that so many independently minded and intelligent posters were going to challenge this nonsense and frankly he didn’t have one convincing counter-argument until finally he played the victim card.

If this is wrong and the owners of this board honestly believe Stan is innocent and established posters on here are wrong to challenge him, then frankly you will lose poster hand over fist because that is well out of order.

In conclusion Stan was overrated and it’s no bad thing he’s gone.

Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Don't rewrite history Stan could dish out an insult or two himself.

I welcome visiting posters from other clubs but they should behave themselves as much as we have to and they should show the correct respect to those who post regularly on this board.

Merlin and Castleblue posted information (FA Regulations) and gave us helpful interpretations using their own extensive experience. This clashed with Stan’s view and he resorted to calling everyone who understood Merlin and CB’s view as ‘embarrassing ‘

This is why he got asked so many questions because frankly his opposing view amounted to ‘we are too big to mess with’ and ‘Bernie and the boys will send the lawyers in’.

It is quite understandable that so many independently minded and intelligent posters were going to challenge this nonsense and frankly he didn’t have one convincing counter-argument until finally he played the victim card.

If this is wrong and the owners of this board honestly believe Stan is innocent and established posters on here are wrong to challenge him, then frankly you will lose poster hand over fist because that is well out of order.

In conclusion Stan was overrated and it’s no bad thing he’s gone.

I would agree with you, he was an OK poster but very blinkered, he will be back if they don't get the points deduction !!!!

Possibly he may miss it and still come back if they do get deducted points, he will know a lot of people on here will feel sorrry for him, and wish them well in the playoffs, unless it's us of course !!!!