Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROLL UP ROLL UP

Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

4 seats available for the trip to Burnley leaving from Neath at 6.30am and picking up 6.40am :ayatollah:

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP

Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 pm

carl thats awfully nice of you to offer to pay for 4 seats ;) :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Carl
So Our Coach is Full, but your areas Coach is not :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl
So Our Coach is Full, but your areas Coach is not :lol:

Angharad and I will be there as usual :D

Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

The forum bus covers loads of different places a coach load from neath and pt is pretty good :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:The forum bus covers loads of different places a coach load from neath and pt is pretty good :ayatollah:

Daniel Neath and Port Talbot can be very proud of our turnout and the fact remains Angharad, myself, Chrisccfc and Jackland Blue are all on the forum bus so if we jumped ship then that bus would be 4 short :D

Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:The forum bus covers loads of different places a coach load from neath and pt is pretty good :ayatollah:

Daniel Neath and Port Talbot can be very proud of our turnout and the fact remains Angharad, myself, Chrisccfc and Jackland Blue are all on the forum bus so if we jumped ship then that bus would be 4 short :D

Quality turnout tbf...the 4 seats u have available have people dropped out or have they just not sold?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Quality turnout tbf...the 4 seats u have available have people dropped out or have they just not sold?

2 did not turn up to pay before game yesterday so technically have not pulled out but have decided for one reason and another not to join us.

The other 2 seats are unsold.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

OK pal i'm askin around

Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

What time is pick up in Gabalfa Carl?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

PhatFrog wrote:What time is pick up in Gabalfa Carl?

6.35 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm

can't wait for burnley. going to be an amazing trip. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:What time is pick up in Gabalfa Carl?

6.35 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

: :lol: shock:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 pm

wait so does 6.30 at nantgarw really mean 6.50? :D :lol: :lol: it's going to be warm in my fancy dress :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

lewis91 wrote:wait so does 6.30 at nantgarw really mean 6.50? :D :lol: :lol: it's going to be warm in my fancy dress :ayatollah:

be there at 6.25 or I will keep driving :D

Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

see you at 7 carl. :lol: :lol:
we will find a way of keeping ourselves entertained while we wait for you lot :D ....again :lol: :ayatollah: