Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIN LADEN JOKES

Tue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Unfortunatey for Osama, Gazza couldn't get his chicken, lager and his fising rod through customs.. :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: BIN LADEN JOKES

Tue May 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Didnt know they took the Bins out on Bank holidays

Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Unfortunatey for Osama, Gazza couldn't get his chicken, lager and his fising rod through customs.. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sorry but call me Mr Thicky but could someone explain this one to me? Totally lost? :roll:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:19 pm

I wonder if al-Qaeda are going to start posting signs on their strongholds saying: "Under new management." :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Even though we both speak the same language, it's amazing how there are some subtle differences between American-English and proper English:

They say "sidewalk" we say "pavement"

They say "pants" we say "trousers"

They say "buried at sea" we say "naked and chained to a metal bed frame with a car battery connected to his bollocks whilst being beaten for answers" :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm sick and tired of these people hating on Osama Bin Laden jokes.

Its just a bit of Taliban-ter. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Prince william has only just had a card from Osama , quote , Thanks for the Invite but must say No wife me and kids book a boat cruise for Monday

Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Elton John is gonna sing a song for him it called 'Sandals in the bin' :D

Tue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

I bet he regretted after the Man United Arsenal game running out of his mansion shouting COME ON YOU GUNNERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

The things the Americans can do while the PS3 network is down...

Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

ross1927 wrote:Elton John is gonna sing a song for him it called 'Sandals in the bin' :D

Classic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:25 pm

BBC NEWS: David Cameron say's he gets relief from pictures of a dead Osama Bin Laden...

I myself prefer Asian babes or barely legals.