Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ali on the Tannoy WHY ??

Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Why when any one actually tries to do something to try to improve or get an atmosphere going all they get is abuse. These people moan about our atmosphere but do nothing about it. Ali to his credit tried something different and lets just say it bloody well worked. So why is the fella getting abuse ? f*cking does my nut in, so Ali this is the well done thread and keep up the good work you are quality fresh Funny and one passionate Cardiff City fan. Please don't let the moaners get to you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ali on the Tannoy WHY ??

Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Why when any one actually tries to do something to try to improve or get an atmosphere going all they get is abuse. These people moan about our atmosphere but do nothing about it. Ali to his credit tried something different and lets just say it bloody well worked. So why is the fella getting abuse ? f*cking does my nut in, so Ali this is the well done thread and keep up the good work you are quality fresh Funny and one passionate Cardiff City fan. Please don't let the moaners get to you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

meh some people like to moan (me :D ), well done Ali! Good post sheriff :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Why when any one actually tries to do something to try to improve or get an atmosphere going all they get is abuse. These people moan about our atmosphere but do nothing about it. Ali to his credit tried something different and lets just say it bloody well worked. So why is the fella getting abuse ? f*cking does my nut in, so Ali this is the well done thread and keep up the good work you are quality fresh Funny and one passionate Cardiff City fan. Please don't let the moaners get to you.

meh some people like to moan (me :D ), well done Ali! Good post sheriff :ayatollah:

Cheers Mush :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 pm

It definitely works, so why not, keep it up Ali :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 pm

He gets abuse for playing music right until kick off, for making Welsh announcements and now for trying to get some chants going.

I think he does a great job, go round other stadiums and have a listen what dull people they have over the tannoy, they will soon appreciate the good work Ali does.

Tue May 03, 2011 6:23 pm

ALI IS OUR LEADER ALI IS OUR LEADER NAH NAH NAH NAH :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Good post Nukes.

People seem to lump him in as one of Jenkins' lot, but he's not. He'd have our crowd foaming at the mouths if he was allowed. Giving the circumstances, the job he has done the last few matches has been top class.

If only our players followed suit

Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Yep you keep up the :ayatollah: all around the ground, and fk the ones that moan ! Were with you ALI ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

For the few who said it was cringe worthy and embarrassing, you were deffo in the minority because the response and noise from the masses was awesome, if that's what we need to build it up then that's what we need, some will criticise the lack of atmosphere yet do nothing positive about helping it other than blame others.

The players and the staff can't complain about the atmosphere for the start of the game, but the fans can certainly moan that they were let down by the players response to what was a wall of noise at times.It wasn't our fault we let 3 sloppy goals in.

Ali is as passionate a fan as you'll ever meet, he is trying his hardest and the majority of fans FACT appreciate his efforts and get behind him. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I do think he could leave out the give me a C A R D I FF thing, thats really out of date , I dont know why he dont play this , He could start it at the WERE THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY Part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

Tue May 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Notice no one moans when we win games :roll:
Maybe it's ali's fault we lost :lol:

I'll say I don't like the singing the chants over te tannoy but if it's the only way to get things going then so be it....I'm sure he wouldn't if the singing was already in sure he wouldn't.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Spot on Nukes, It Def got our fan's going at the start :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Notice no one moans when we win games :roll:

I'll say I don't like the singing the chants over te tannoy but if it's the only way to get things going then so be it....I'm sure he wouldn't if the singing was already in sure he wouldn't.

nah its clearly the ball boys fault...little shits :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I know your joking but they ate quite shit lol :lol: so slow :old:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I know your joking but they ate quite shit lol :lol: so slow :old:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

it was great to hear the whole ground rocking - as of late other games especially pompey game full credit to him
much better than a libary and away fans taking the piss

quote me not but wernt the boro fans doing the ayotollah etc
pity city did not turn up but thats football lets hope we can get the result at burnley and were all estatic at turf moor

what will be will be with outcome of QPR but for now a win at Burnley is a must

Dayo - were for ever blowing bluebirds lol

Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

i like ali,hes just doing the job, us fans cant do, get an atmosphere going :roll:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm

I am fed up of everyone having a go at someone who is actually trying to improve the atmosphere at the CCS. As per Daya's thread no one was sticking up for Ali so this one is for the great man himself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

wish he mentioned the forum bums on the tannoy system :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I wish we had an 'Ali' he improves your atmosphere no end. Don't understand the stick you give him at all. :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm

SCFC10 wrote:I wish we had an 'Ali' he improves your atmosphere no end. Don't understand the stick you give him at all. :lol:

we are talking about a very very small amount of people who are moaning, the majority of fans love him. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Ali is a legend, don't know him personally but he always tries his hardest to get the crowd singing and doing the Ayatollah. Fair play its working.

Keep up the good work. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

listen to the liverpool announcer when they score its so dull Ali is a legend nobody better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: