Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Annis, it will still be on our own merit. We played by the rules and QPR stepped outside them as noted in the 7 charges being brought. I can't think that you are suggesting that a club can ignore the rules with impunity.

To date I have read that the player's previous club has still not received a penny of the £3.5m transfer fee. Furthermore they used an licensed agent in England; Luton got docked 10 pts for that last one. They have also apparently falsified documentation.

StT.

QPR on the field of play were in MY OPINION BY FAR THE BEST TEAM IN THIS DIVISION and THEY HAVE THE BEST MANAGER in This Division.

Wed May 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Best side maybe, Best Manager No, football would be a much better place without the likes of Warnock in it.

Out of interest you say your source for your information re 15 points deduction is very good, as you have changed your original stance from just a fine to now 15 points, without giving specifics how good ? and how close to the events are they?

The QPR boards are saying that their sources close to the Tribunal which also include senior sports writers are telling them they are OK and some of the charges have been dismissed already.

I don't see how any of that type of information can come out at this stage of the proceedings from either side.

Wed May 04, 2011 3:37 pm

The 1927club wrote:Best side maybe, Best Manager No, football would be a much better place without the likes of Warnock in it.

Out of interest you say your source for your information re 15 points deduction is very good, as you have changed your original stance from just a fine to now 15 points, without giving specifics how good ? and how close to the events are they?

The QPR boards are saying that their sources close to the Tribunal which also include senior sports writers are telling them they are OK and some of the charges have been dismissed already.

I don't see how any of that type of information can come out at this stage of the proceedings from either side.

Well if I am wrong, I will hold my hands up and Say I was wrong.

Wed May 04, 2011 3:46 pm

It wasn't trying to criticize, i was just interested. You have information from a source which you believe to be genuine and so do others, what i am trying to understand is where these people are getting their information from, how they are connected to on going events and why the information varies so differently.

I would have thought both sides would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement before everything started, as there are massive legal implications if information is leaked.

Wed May 04, 2011 3:47 pm

The 1927club wrote:It wasn't trying to criticize, i was just interested. You have information from a source which you believe to be genuine and so do others, what i am trying to understand is where these people are getting their information from, how they are connected to on going events and why the information varies so differently.

I would have thought both sides would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement before everything started, as there are massive legal implications if information is leaked.

I was just told by someone high in our Club, but you never know he might have been told wrong information.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm

People taking their tickets back for a refund is even more shocking than losing 3 0 to Middlesbrough :(

Shame on the lot of you.

Onwards and upwards Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 pm

sneggygirl wrote:People taking their tickets back for a refund is even more shocking than losing 3 0 to Middlesbrough :(

Shame on the lot of you.

Onwards and upwards Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree, You either Support Our Club or you dont :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I've got a really good feeling inside, exactly how I felt the last time we were promoted, just a gut feeling but I just know everything is going to turn out right, I can't wait for Saturday :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I've got a really good feeling inside, exactly how I felt the last time we were promoted, just a gut feeling but I just know everything is going to turn out right, I can't wait for Saturday :ayatollah:

nor me party in the pool (black) loads of city fans alike dancing down the promenard doing the conga round the tower :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 am

blueheaven wrote:If the points deduction is true then it's back in our own hands and we simply have to put in a performance and gain 3 points at Burnley on Saturday, myself and my Daughter will be there hopefully along with 4000 other City fans and we all have a massive part to play :old: :ayatollah:

Worse case scenario if there is no points deduction then we still have to win finish 3rd and meet and hopefully beat Forest in the Semis then it's either Reading or The Jacks in the Final and we are capable of beating both :ayatollah:

So let's put yesterday behind us and let's do what we all do best......... support the Bluebirds Que Sera Sera :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not quite the worse case scenario-I`VE BEEN HAVIN NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS -qpr get points deuction-ok-but with the jacks only 2 points behind us -THEY WIN AT HOME TO ALREADY RELEGATEDE BLADES AND WE LOSE AWAy to a tidy burnley side-what happens-THEY GET AUTOMATIC PROMOTION!!!even if we draw thats not good enough they would be above us.Perahaps we shouldnt be hoping for qpr deduction if it means the jack b*****trds go upn auto