Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Gotta win no matter what
A draw or a loss + jacks win + QPR being deducted 15pts = JACKS UP BLUEBIRDS NOT
Match or better the jacks' result + QPR being deducted 15pts = WE ARE GOING UP, SAY WE ARE GOING UP
Match or better the jacks' result + QPR being fined NOT deducted points = PLAYOFFS. AGAIN.
A draw or a loss + jacks win + QPR being fined NOT deducted points = the jacks above us for the first time i can remember :( :( :(
So DJ, give the players a kick up the arse and let's get 3 POINTS ON SATURDAY!!! KEEP THE FAITH!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird16 wrote:aniss is what your being told from a good source ?

Very Good Source.

your source must be able to see into the future.....the hearing still has at least 2 days to go.....

Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm

I'll be there. I have been saving for 2 months for this trip.

Tue May 03, 2011 4:40 pm

I'll be there! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm

coppler wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird16 wrote:aniss is what your being told from a good source ?

Very Good Source.

your source must be able to see into the future.....the hearing still has at least 2 days to go.....

Time will tell, its only what I am hearing and who really knows.

BUT BURNLEY HERE WE COME, HOPE YOUR GOING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I had a hotel booked in Blackpool for Friday & Sat and train tickets booked for sat from Blackpool to Burnley. When I got back from the game last night I was so angry I cancelled it all but when I woke up this morning I thought what the f**k am I doing, I've been following City since 1975 so I've seen a hell of alot worse than what we saw last night, so I rang the hotel and re-booked.

C'mon all you true City fans get your arses to Burnley on Saturday and support YOUR TEAM no matter what the outcome with QPR
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

sparky.1927 wrote:I had a hotel booked in Blackpool for Friday & Sat and train tickets booked for sat from Blackpool to Burnley. When I got back from the game last night I was so angry I cancelled it all but when I woke up this morning I thought what the f**k am I doing, I've been following City since 1975 so I've seen a hell of alot worse than what we saw last night, so I rang the hotel and re-booked.

C'mon all you true City fans get your arses to Burnley on Saturday and support YOUR TEAM no matter what the outcome with QPR
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

I was Fuming yesterday, but Today I am ready for the Battle for Promotion again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:What if we loose and Swansea win, has anyone thought of that? :(

Oh yes I'm sure we've all thought of that!!!!

Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

If What I am being told is CORRECT and QPR GET AT LEAST 15 PTS DEDUCTED THIS FRIDAY, THEN 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS COULD BE CELEBRATING PROMOTION THIS SATURDAY as LONG AS DAVE JONES CAN FINALLY MANAGE The Players on and Off The Pitch, Tactically on and keep them off the drink and gambling off.

PERSONALLY I have Always Wanted to get Promotion on OUR OWN MERRIT,But it seems WE can not do that. But if the Football league decide to Deduct points off QPR Who are We to Argue with that, Would QPR if it was the other way around ?

SO I AM NOW GOING TO BE POSITIVE ALL WEEK and LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO BURNLEY WITH 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS, TO HOPEFULLY CELEBRATE AUTOMATIC PROMOTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's more like it Annis, I'm going to Burnley for a promotion party on Saturday and I still 100% believe we will !!!

Never Ever Ever give up !!! - When the QPR decision comes out Fri we will have an opportunity to achieve something I have waited for for over 30 years, wouldn't miss it for the world.

The blues are going up!! Lets av it :ayatollah:

How would those feel who gave their tickets back feel if they missed out on our greatest day.

Too much fear.

Take it on the chin and bounce back.

I'm sure most of us have faced worse things in our lives. Losing family, jobs, businesses, marriages etc..

Whats the worst that can happen - we lose, Jacks go up. So what, we'll still be in the Championship in our new stadium watching a decent team,it won't affect the health of our family and friends and it won't cost us our jobs. Looking forward to them coming back down next season - did you hear the Pompey fans singing that to Norwich ?

The club should tell anyone asking for a refund to go away, man up and grow a pair. :ayatollah:

So far NO-ONE on our bus has pulled out. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

If What I am being told is CORRECT and QPR GET AT LEAST 15 PTS DEDUCTED THIS FRIDAY, THEN 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS COULD BE CELEBRATING PROMOTION THIS SATURDAY as LONG AS DAVE JONES CAN FINALLY MANAGE The Players on and Off The Pitch, Tactically on and keep them off the drink and gambling off.

PERSONALLY I have Always Wanted to get Promotion on OUR OWN MERRIT,But it seems WE can not do that. But if the Football league decide to Deduct points off QPR Who are We to Argue with that, Would QPR if it was the other way around ?

SO I AM NOW GOING TO BE POSITIVE ALL WEEK and LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO BURNLEY WITH 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS, TO HOPEFULLY CELEBRATE AUTOMATIC PROMOTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's more like it Annis, I'm going to Burnley for a promotion party on Saturday and I still 100% believe we will !!!

Never Ever Ever give up !!! - When the QPR decision comes out Fri we will have an opportunity to achieve something I have waited for for over 30 years, wouldn't miss it for the world.

How would those feel who gave their tickets back feel if they missed out on our greatest day.

Too much fear.

I'm sure most of us have faced worse things in our lives. Losing family, jobs, businesses, marriages etc..

Whats the worst that can happen - we lose, Jacks go up. So what, we'll still be in the Championship in our new stadium watching a decent team,it won't affect the health of our family and friends and it won't cost us our jobs. Looking forward to them coming back down next season - did you hear the Pompey fans singing that to Norwich ?

The club should tell anyone asking for a refund to go away, man up and grow a pair. :ayatollah:

Beautifully put Lawnmower....... and when the bus pulls out of Caerphilly, with my little pick n shovel I'll be there :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm glad I read this thread now, I've got a ticket for burnley but wasn't looking forward to it, thinking what's the point, and if we score why celebrate because it means nothing but now I'm thinking its the last game of the season and we can beat the jerks to third place and go in to the play offs with confidence. So I'm going with some enthusiasm and to get behind the team.
I'll be there :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

bluecityblue wrote:I'm glad I read this thread now, I've got a ticket for burnley but wasn't looking forward to it, thinking what's the point, and if we score why celebrate because it means nothing but now I'm thinking its the last game of the season and we can beat the jerks to third place and go in to the play offs with confidence. So I'm going with some enthusiasm and to get behind the team.
I'll be there :ayatollah:

Could very well be another big promotion party like Scunthorpe away (see pics below)

http://www.pcwales.com/ccfc.htm

:ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Too much fear.

THATS THE SPIRIT Tim :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS, BURNLEY HERE WE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I've just been on a 6 mile run, and now my mind is clear and no memories of that event yesterday remain.

Never even contemplated not going next week. Confused why people would contemplate it :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Annis i agree with you, i,ll be there saturday, As you know we tie our mast's to our football team, and we support them for life, although sometimes i'm sure you'll agree we wish we didn't :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:14 pm

caravans booked in blackpool :D
time off booked in work :D
tickets in hand :D
smurf suit sorted
promotion in sight (for one more game) ;)

then you can cross me off the seating plan for any playoff games not going through that again :cry:
yesterday is almost the same pain i felt last year.

come on you bluebirdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Vince just said still 3200 going to Burnley so far!

Tue May 03, 2011 7:33 pm

blue nile wrote:Annis i agree with you, i,ll be there saturday, As you know we tie our mast's to our football team, and we support them for life, although sometimes i'm sure you'll agree we wish we didn't :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the Spirit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

I'll be there, in my vanity smurf outfit I'll be there

Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I'll be there, in my vanity smurf outfit I'll be there

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
I Hope Everyone else will be Dressed up for the Occasion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm

As much as the rivalry with us and the Jacks go, I hope we get automatic and they win the play-offs. It would be the biggest derby in the world. :D

Tue May 03, 2011 8:38 pm

You've all gone absolutely mental if you think the money consious bottlers at the FA are gonna take anywhere near the possible 15 pts off QPR.

As soon as they changed their minds from holding the hearing a month or more before the end of the season (as previously stated) so that everyone knew where they stood, to the day before the last game, it spoke volumes to what their actions would be.

In my opinion, at worst, they'll impose a fine of several million pounds and however many points they're ahead of the Play-off places. There's no way they'll stop them going up automatically. They wouldn't dare take on the lawyers of potentially one of the richest clubs in the world.

Maybe i'm a synic but thats just what I think.

We've just gotta try and get ourselves motivated for another shot at the Play-offs and hope we dont f**k it up this time.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP

England will win the world cup before we get into the premiership :o

Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am

So Far 3,200 Tickets Sold :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So Far 3,200 Tickets Sold :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK its not out of the question that QPR could have 15 points taken off them , but I think around 5 to 10 will be more like it , so they go up in 2nd and have a big fine lets say 50k, which of course with 90+mil to be made from the prem in Nothing !
Nope sorry mate the only way for us to go up is in the play offs :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 7:31 am

I think the players owe the 4000 a performance and a win regardless of the outcome of QPR verdict!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 8:11 am

But still if they get a deduction of say 10 points like alot are saying, we will still be second,
if they get an 8 point deduction , we can overtake them on the final day
If they don't we will win the playoff's now come on city :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Looking forward to Saturday, what ever happens to QPR, if nothing rests on it though,will DJ take the game seriously? i mean will he rest players for the playoffs?

Wed May 04, 2011 2:03 pm

No chance; he'll play his strongest team (whatever the heck that is) as he'll need them for the play offs if this miracle doesn't happen re qpr and we beat Burnley.

No way I want to see the likes of Rae, Gypes, Bywater, Naylor play.

Wed May 04, 2011 2:48 pm

besides which, by saturday morning we will know the outcome of the commissions findings :D

Wed May 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Annis, it will still be on our own merit. We played by the rules and QPR stepped outside them as noted in the 7 charges being brought. I can't think that you are suggesting that a club can ignore the rules with impunity.

To date I have read that the player's previous club has still not received a penny of the £3.5m transfer fee. Furthermore they used an licensed agent in England; Luton got docked 10 pts for that last one. They have also apparently falsified documentation.

StT.