Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

Tue May 03, 2011 2:50 pm

" BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

So Far 3,200 Tickets Sold :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
If What I am being told is CORRECT and QPR GET AT LEAST 15 PTS DEDUCTED THIS FRIDAY, THEN 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS COULD BE CELEBRATING PROMOTION THIS SATURDAY as LONG AS DAVE JONES CAN FINALLY MANAGE The Players on and Off The Pitch, Tactically on and keep them off the drink and gambling off.

PERSONALLY I have Always Wanted to get Promotion on OUR OWN MERRIT,But it seems WE can not do that. But if the Football league decide to Deduct points off QPR Who are We to Argue with that, Would QPR if it was the other way around ?

SO I AM NOW GOING TO BE POSITIVE ALL WEEK and LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO BURNLEY WITH 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS, TO HOPEFULLY CELEBRATE AUTOMATIC PROMOTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So Far 3,200 Tickets Sold :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

Tue May 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Just rang ticket office. loads of people asking for refunds (including me!!!!, sorry) so it may not be 4000, love your positivity and u could be right cos the boys have GOTTA win just in case what u say happens

Tue May 03, 2011 2:56 pm

aniss is what your being told from a good source ?

Tue May 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" BURNLEY AWAY COULD BE THE DAY WE GO UP "

If What I am being told is CORRECT and QPR GET AT LEAST 15 PTS DEDUCTED THIS FRIDAY, THEN 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS COULD BE CELEBRATING PROMOTION THIS SATURDAY as LONG AS DAVE JONES CAN FINALLY MANAGE The Players on and Off The Pitch, Tactically on and keep them off the drink and gambling off.

PERSONALLY I have Always Wanted to get Promotion on OUR OWN MERRIT,But it seems WE can not do that. But if the Football league decide to Deduct points off QPR Who are We to Argue with that, Would QPR if it was the other way around ?

SO I AM NOW GOING TO BE POSITIVE ALL WEEK and LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO BURNLEY WITH 4,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS, TO HOPEFULLY CELEBRATE AUTOMATIC PROMOTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis;

If the dice falls for us on this QPR thing and we get promoted it will be because of where we are in the table and we will be there on merit. You know I absolutely love the passion you have for our club and both you and Carl are absolutely right about the need to be positive about both this week and if required a few weeks after that.

No one can take away the fantastic job that Neil Warnock and his team have done this year this whole situation has been completely out of their control, but whatever the outcome we must all accept it for what is it and concentrate on affecting what we can affect.

As Ali would Come on Support The Boys And Make Some Noise.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:59 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Just rang ticket office. loads of people asking for refunds (including me!!!!, sorry) so it may not be 4000, love your positivity and u could be right cos the boys have GOTTA win just in case what u say happens

Jules, I AM STUNNED ANYONE WOULD EVEN ASK FOR THEIR TICKET MONEY BACK, SURELY IF THEY ARE TRUE CARDIFF CITY FANS, YOU DONT JUST NOT GO TO THE NEXT GAME, BECAUSE WE LOST THE LAST ONE ?

Carl has still got 2 Full coaches.
Vince Alm has Only had 12 Fans drop out,out of his 1,000 Traveling Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can't believe people are taking their Burnley tickets back in their droves.

Fair enough lads it's your choice but we've always taken loads away to the last game of the season and the fact that we may or may not get promoted on Saturday is immaterial.

I appreciate that we MIGHT now have another away game and a possible Wembley trip and things are tight but if things with QPR go as reported then what a trip you'll be missing

I'LL BE THERE :ayatollah:

If the points deduction is true then it's back in our own hands and we simply have to put in a performance and gain 3 points at Burnley on Saturday, myself and my Daughter will be there hopefully along with 4000 other City fans and we all have a massive part to play :old: :ayatollah:

Worse case scenario if there is no points deduction then we still have to win finish 3rd and meet and hopefully beat Forest in the Semis then it's either Reading or The Jacks in the Final and we are capable of beating both :ayatollah:

So let's put yesterday behind us and let's do what we all do best......... support the Bluebirds Que Sera Sera :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm

100% agree,
I have been told its going to be 15pts deduction, for anyone wanting to cancel their Burnley ticket is mad
Saturday will be the day when we achieve our dream and get promoted.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:02 pm

castleblue wrote:

Annis;

If the dice falls for us on this QPR thing and we get promoted it will be because of where we are in the table and we will be there on merit. You know I absolutely love the passion you have for our club and both you and Carl are absolutely right about the need to be positive about both this week and if required a few weeks after that.

No one can take away the fantastic job that Neil Warnock and his team have done this year this whole situation has been completely out of their control, but whatever the outcome we must all accept it for what is it and concentrate on affecting what we can affect.

As Ali would Come on Support The Boys And Make Some Noise.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Totally agree with you on regarding What Warnock has done and Achieved, GREAT MANAGER/GREAT TEAM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Will Accept whatever the Football league Decide and So should everyone :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:03 pm

bluebird16 wrote:aniss is what your being told from a good source ?

Very Good Source.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 pm

What if we loose and Swansea win, has anyone thought of that? :(

Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Absolutely the best approach to our season.
After yesterday's wake up call there can be no excuses, its all fresh in the minds of manager and players.
They're all responsible and its time to stand up and be counted.
We can only assume that Burnley are also going to be all fired up to prove something, we absolutely have to be ready for a massive battle.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Just rang ticket office. loads of people asking for refunds (including me!!!!, sorry) so it may not be 4000, love your positivity and u could be right cos the boys have GOTTA win just in case what u say happens

Jules, I AM STUNNED ANYONE WOULD EVEN ASK FOR THEIR TICKET MONEY BACK, SURELY IF THEY ARE TRUE CARDIFF CITY FANS, YOU DONT JUST NOT GO TO THE NEXT GAME, BECAUSE WE LOST THE LAST ONE ?

Vince Alm has Only had 12 Fans drop out,out of his 1,000 Traveling Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am a true City fan, have been for 33 yrs and always will be but that "raw" feeling since the game yesterday is still making me sick to my stomach, first time i`ve ever bought tickets to a game and then wanted to get rid of them........I`m sure people understand that :(

"YOU DONT JUST NOT GO TO THE NEXT GAME, BECAUSE WE LOST THE LAST ONE ?"......your right there mate but its not that fact, its was the importance of what yesterdays game ment, we had no divine right to beat Middlesboro I know that but they didnt even try,

Tue May 03, 2011 3:10 pm

but they didnt even try

Love to see someone say that to Bellers face :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:What if we loose and Swansea win, has anyone thought of that? :(

Been thinking of nothing else since about 6.00 yesterday afternoon TBH.

The thought is just too hideous to contemplate.

It is so in our hands of all these rumours are true about QPR.

Not even a draw will do it due to gd after the 5 goals swing.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I am a true City fan, have been for 33 yrs and always will be but that "raw" feeling since the game yesterday is still making me sick to my stomach, first time i`ve ever bought tickets to a game and then wanted to get rid of them........I`m sure people understand that :(

"YOU DONT JUST NOT GO TO THE NEXT GAME, BECAUSE WE LOST THE LAST ONE ?"......your right there mate but its not that fact, its was the importance of what yesterdays game ment, we had no divine right to beat Middlesboro I know that but they didnt even try,

Jules, After and During Yesterdays game, YES I WAS MAD/FUMING and FELT EVIL Towards the players/DJ, But after All the years I've seen in the Lower Divisions, This is Not Real Bad Days.

COME ON JULES GET THERE ON SATURDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Right, im going to have my 2 pence worth about fans asking for their cash back...Just say we had won yesterday..Norwich won..if norwich win on saturday it would have made difference...so c'mon people lets take the 4000 with us regardless, BOUNCEBACKABILITY is amazing, lets give the lads what they want a good following, Yes we know it was a bad day at the office atthe wrong time, but it happens to us all, im gutted but like someone said on here, there are 18 teams who would love to be where we are in the league,

KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Yea yesterday hurt but if QPR do get points taken off them and it puts us 2nd we should get up to Burnley and sing our hearts out just like we did at Preston! Would be good to see the people who asked for their money back if they do get points taken off them.

As always, I'll Be There!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm

keep the faith lads been following city for 35 plus years weve had a few highs and a lot of lows but maybe the football gods are smiling down on us this year be great 4000 city fans up at burnley lets get behind the boys and make some fooking noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ozzy31 wrote:Right, im going to have my 2 pence worth about fans asking for their cash back...Just say we had won yesterday..Norwich won..if norwich win on saturday it would have made difference...so c'mon people lets take the 4000 with us regardless, BOUNCEBACKABILITY is amazing, lets give the lads what they want a good following, Yes we know it was a bad day at the office atthe wrong time, but it happens to us all, im gutted but like someone said on here, there are 18 teams who would love to be where we are in the league,

KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SO WHEN QPR ON FRIDAY GET DEDUCTED POINTS
by Forever Blue ยป Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 pm

YOU WILL ALL BE RUNNING TO THE TICKET OFFICE TO BUY YOUR BURNLEY TICKETS Hmm

WELL IF I AM HONEST, I HOPE WHO EVER DOES THAT,THAT THEYVE GOT NONE LEFT FOR YOU.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Woody CCFC wrote:What if we loose and Swansea win, has anyone thought of that? :(

:?

who have they got?

Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 pm

If this 15 points thing is correct, then the JB's will see a fantastic opportunity to get into the auto positions. A draw for us would be useless if they win (and their playing Sheff Utd), we have to win at Burnley and in all fairness I believe it's a bridge too far for us. If it materialises that they get into the auto's then our players/manager need a kick up the arse..5 points ahead of the JB's with 2 games remaining and they could go on to finish above us, that would equal our Preston season (6-0) in being a monumental surrender.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Sheff UTD home......Worrying

Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Lads Saturday is HUGE.
It could be THE BEST away trip EVER.
Let's just get there and concentrate on coming away with 3 points and then what will be will be
Last edited by Jonesyccfc1 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:

:?

who have they got?

Sheff Utd, plus if we only draw we're still f****d as they have a superior goal difference. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:23 pm

although we had a very dissapointing result yesterday, i wouldn't sell my burnley ticket for an extra ten quid! it's going to be a great day out along with thousands of fellow supporters. some people who are dropping out may have their reasons but because we haven't made second spot(for the time being maybe) i still think we should show the players some support.
we moan about them not appreciating us...well lets turn out for the boys at burnley! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Its going to be a great day out no matter what :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:39 pm

bluebird16 wrote:aniss is what your being told from a good source ?

Unfortunately , in this case there is no such thing as a good source.

There are people who can give an educated opinion , such as those who work for the League and F.A. and know how the systems work in theory.These will include people like Mark Palios , who I know well and have worked with in the past. However , even Mark with all his contacts in the powers that be , does not KNOW the answer - he has just given his opinion to the press.The only ones that will (and they haven`t decided yet until they have read all the evidence and heard from the barristers for both sides) are the people sitting on the independent panel that will make the decision.
And they will not be leaking their views to anyone , let alone a messageboard.

Keith

Tue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Exactly Keith.

All this " I know the result already" is so childish.

It's a quasi Court - results are not known in advance for gods sake. :roll:

Tue May 03, 2011 4:11 pm

That's more like it Annis, I'm going to Burnley for a promotion party on Saturday and I still 100% believe we will !!!

Never Ever Ever give up !!! - When the QPR decision comes out Fri we will have an opportunity to achieve something I have waited for for over 30 years, wouldn't miss it for the world.

The blues are going up!! Lets av it :ayatollah: