Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well thank's Dave and Co for my Morning !!

Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Well it was a trip over the Bridge for my morning shift Today, and i met three others by Chepstow to travel the rest of the way to work. Driving was a guy called Kev a Leeds fan, in the passenger seat there was Bob a Everton fan, and in the back with me was Darren the Manure Fan. I had grief all the way in it didn't matter to those plastics that Leeds didn't even make the play offs or the fact the great Aaron Ramsey had scored the goal that beat those Mancs.

Then when we was going in through the turnstiles the Night shift were leaving and a couple of Bristol Rovers fans were leaving so they put there two pennies worth in as well even despite them being relegated :? then entering the mess room the place just erupted into cheers then Laughter from Shitheads to A plastic Stoke fan to every team imaginable. I was being abused by every quarter and even though i tried my best with some witty comebacks or some derogatory comments about there teams they all stuck together in giving me a torrid time. (Now i know what Naylor felt like :lol: ) Then there was the suggestion that they should take my laces of me and put me on suicide watch and also if i went to the 10th floor someone should accompany me :( Then a foreman pocked his head around the door and said "how did the football go Chief ?" Do you know what ? i have never told a foreman to go and f**k himself !! but today i did :lol: :lol: Everywhere i went all morning they kept coming no one letting up.
But we are in the Play offs i was protesting but they was not interested in that :? :cry: .

When it was time to leave and boy was i glad i was; the last shout was to kev the Driver "Make sure the child locks are on and the windows are shut going over the Bridge we dont want Chief jumping out" :lol:

Well thank you Mr Jones and yes i agree with you the players cannot always be chokers as they all wasn't there the last time we bottled it but one person was there every time Mr Jones !! Yes you :o and thanks to all you players who made my life hell this morning.

Yours completely Pissed off and stressed out Chief Nukes

Re: Well thank's Dave and Co for my Morning !!

Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 pm

other than that, good day at work?

Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: First time I've cracked a smile in nearly 24 hours, cheers Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Nice one, kinda know that feeling working in Swansea :cry: :x :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:54 pm

get into them! f**k them up! :lol:
we need to get our own back and gain promotion, we can do it...have faith boys.
nukes... are you dressing up for burnley? indian outfit for chief nukes?

Tue May 03, 2011 3:06 pm

nukes i didnt make the game yesterday, but saw it in my local in barry.
me and one other city fan in the whole pub.
1 everton
1 spurs
2 geordies
2 liverpool
at least 6 man ure
Everyone was ripping the piss out of us during the game,
one man ure said " look at the cardiff fans sitting in the corner all gone quiet"
i replied with " i know, you would think i was supporting a welsh team".
these are very good mates of mine but my f*cking blood was boiling.
it all kicked off then i unleashed a tirade of shit at them telling them if they asked their women to buy them a city shirt for xmas instead of their plastic crap then we would have been in the top flight 20 years ago.
i really let off steam at them. i cant wait for the egg world cup, cos im going in there with an england shirt on just to show them how stupid they look to me.
oh, and to top it off there was a lad there who moved to barry from bolton and is obviously a bolton fan and he was sitting with us cheering the city on.

Tue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Glad I could help Marc :lol: :lol: and Lewis i don't know about fancy dress yet mate
Nugent i know what you mean about the Bolton fan you find the real supporters are the best. These plastics think they are the worlds best supporters watching there teams every Saturday night at 22.30 and think they are the bees knees :roll: :roll: :roll: And for the fella that works in Gypo land my sympathies :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

It was my last day in work at pembroke yesterday and I'm glad I quit because there must be at least 60 or 70 smoggies on that job, plus a fair few jerks from Swansea town. I don't think I could've taken the banter from them this morning.

Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Same here Steve, I have been swamped with texts and phone calls taking the p*ss. Been a tough day :(

Tue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Nukes
Don't work in Rolls Royce Filton do you?

Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Nukes
Don't work in Rolls Royce Filton do you?

No about 14 miles up from there Oldbury Power Station :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

jokes aside...i can't see how anyone who supports a team 400 miles away feel that they are in a position to slag off their local team.
nukes you mentioned the boys who supported newcastle etc who i assume are actually from their but i'm commenting on "friends" or people we may know. it's disgusting at times honestly.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm

lewis91 wrote:jokes aside...i can't see how anyone who supports a team 400 miles away feel that they are in a position to slag off their local team.
nukes you mentioned the boys who supported newcastle etc who i assume are actually from their but i'm commenting on "friends" or people we may know. it's disgusting at times honestly.

Not Newcastle Chief but every other team up North. Still i can have the last laugh if we go up :D

Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

i hope so nukes. i still feel confident but it is hard to take positives from yesterday. i'll judge it better once we've played burnley. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

nuclearblue. bristol rovers aint relegated yet, but they must win there last game. by 16 goals, :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:nuclearblue. bristol rovers aint relegated yet, but they must win there last game. by 16 goals, :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I think they need 18 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Wed Morning day two after the Middlesbrough game and no let up. They are doing the scenario we loose Saturday the Jacks win and go up and we loose to QPR at Wembley. They would love that and the one Stokie tw*t said he would buy a Swans shirt and wear it for a year at work if that Happened :o Would love it if he did so i was justified in twatting the knob :lol: :lol: :lol: