Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Exclusive Regarding points deduction.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I wanted a clarkes pie yesterday but they'd run out

That made me laugh :lol:
Some "potential" news about autos not being over and your still thinking about not having a clarky Monday :lol: legend :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Daya wrote:No wind up- The Doncaster Rovers Chairman is one of the commitee. He has revealed that they are disgusted that a Club will forge papers to hide the truth , his personal opinion is that they should be deducted 25 , but to keep it all in line and to stop an appeal reduction of points, they will go for a 15 point deduction. Which on appeal means they wouldnt get a reduction.

All will be revealed Friday but the actual case went ahead today.

Thats gospel , All is not lost by the looks if im wrong i'll go in the stocks and allow everybody to throw Clarkes pies at me .

Nice one mate made my night, even if it's a wind up, it will put me in a better mood for a few days at least !!!

Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

How does it stop an appeal?

Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Daya wrote:No wind up- The Doncaster Rovers Chairman is one of the commitee. He has revealed that they are disgusted that a Club will forge papers to hide the truth , his personal opinion is that they should be deducted 25 , but to keep it all in line and to stop an appeal reduction of points, they will go for a 15 point deduction. Which on appeal means they wouldnt get a reduction.

Thats gospel , All is not lost by the looks if im wrong i'll go in the stocks and allow everybody to throw Clarkes pies at me .

I have been saying fifteen points for weeks, look back at the digs to Stan the QPR man, where is he anyway, is he on the toilet still :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Bluebina wrote:

I have been saying fifteen points for weeks, look back at the digs to Stan the QPR man, where is he anyway, is he on the toilet still :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's Daya; odds on it being a windup are the same as West Arm being relegated.

Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm

castleblue wrote:John Ryan Chairman of Doncaster Rovers is not on the list of panel members who the FA would use on a IRC.

David Ellery is though I wonder if he had many runnings with Warnock. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No throwing clerkies around though boys absolute unacceptable. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your defo not throwing a pie!!! sorry but he is , ask carl !!