Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exclusive Regarding points deduction.

Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 pm

No wind up- The Doncaster Rovers Chairman is one of the commitee. He has revealed that they are disgusted that a Club will forge papers to hide the truth , his personal opinion is that they should be deducted 25 , but to keep it all in line and to stop an appeal reduction of points, they will go for a 15 point deduction. Which on appeal means they wouldnt get a reduction.

All will be revealed Friday but the actual case went ahead today.

Thats gospel , All is not lost by the looks if im wrong i'll go in the stocks and allow everybody to throw Clarkes pies at me .

Re: Exclusive Regarding points deduction.

Tue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm

I wanted a clarkes pie yesterday but they'd run out

Tue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm

A post from daya with the words no wind up------- priceless :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 1:46 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:A post from daya with the words no wind up------- priceless :lol:

you'll see on Friday.

Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Daya wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:A post from daya with the words no wind up------- priceless :lol:

you'll see on Friday.

you were spot on with Bellamy back in August fair do's ........ roll on Friday ! :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Sorry mate .......... not wasting a Clarkies on ya.

Hope you're right tho

Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Daya wrote:

you'll see on Friday.

you were spot on with Bellamy back in August fair do's ........ roll on Friday ! :ayatollah:

YUP. And a few other things too Martyn . Have faith on this one.

Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Daya wrote:No wind up- The Doncaster Rovers Chairman is one of the commitee. He has revealed that they are disgusted that a Club will forge papers to hide the truth , his personal opinion is that they should be deducted 25 , but to keep it all in line and to stop an appeal reduction of points, they will go for a 15 point deduction. Which on appeal means they wouldnt get a reduction.

Thats gospel , All is not lost by the looks if im wrong i'll go in the stocks and allow everybody to throw Clarkes pies at me .

wont mean fcuk all to us if we dont beat Burnley though... but fingers crossed we do beat them.. and qpr get deducted points.. promotion is promotion at the end of the day!

Tue May 03, 2011 1:52 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:No wind up- The Doncaster Rovers Chairman is one of the commitee. He has revealed that they are disgusted that a Club will forge papers to hide the truth , his personal opinion is that they should be deducted 25 , but to keep it all in line and to stop an appeal reduction of points, they will go for a 15 point deduction. Which on appeal means they wouldnt get a reduction.

wont mean fcuk all to us if we dont beat Burnley though... but fingers crossed we do beat them.. and qpr get deducted points.. promotion is promotion at the end of the day!

Exactly but its all still to play for to avoid the play offs.

Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Daya wrote:
Exactly but its all still to play for to avoid the play offs.

i just hope every player had a bollocking yesterday! and play with some passion on Saturday!

Tue May 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Bookmarked and print screened - even if this doesn't happen (which I'd love it to) then it'll be worth it just to lob a Clarksies at you Daya ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 pm

I will throw KFC at you Daya :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Hope you're right Steve, and not on one of your wind ups :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

billy ronson wrote:I will throw KFC at you Daya :lol: :lol:

At half-time :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 pm

billy ronson wrote:I will throw KFC at you Daya :lol: :lol:
I love a KFC. I will pick the chicken first then throw the bones at him.

Tue May 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Hope you are right Steve unless we loose or draw on Saturday and the Jacks win and then i hope you are wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:Sorry mate .......... not wasting a Clarkies on ya.

Chuck it over here then ;)

Tue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm

John Ryan Chairman of Doncaster Rovers is not on the list of panel members who the FA would use on a IRC.

David Ellery is though I wonder if he had many runnings with Warnock. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No throwing clerkies around though boys absolute unacceptable. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I would bloody eat the things before chucking em at Daya

Tue May 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Don't make sense on any level, typical Daya. :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

:lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm

hope your right....we need to spark a bit of life back into the club especially after yesterday. im annoyed but LOTS of fans have lost all faith. dissapointing really

Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Can we put sauce and vinegar on the pie before we throw it. :lol: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:48 pm

To be fair Daya you can be right and wrong but when you are adamant about it, fair play, you have been right. I don't know how you find it out but it'll be interesting to see how close to the truth this is.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Seems very odd that the FA would pick a club chairman from the same division as QPR and one whose team only avoided relegation last Saturday. Can you explain this Daya?

Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

well 15 points would be nice :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 pm

To be fair Daya when you are not spending time winding people up you are usually spot on with things like this. Hope you are correct mate.

Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

castleblue wrote:John Ryan Chairman of Doncaster Rovers is not on the list of panel members who the FA would use on a IRC.

David Ellery is though I wonder if he had many runnings with Warnock. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No throwing clerkies around though boys absolute unacceptable. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well didn't that just close Daya's post? :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Merlin wrote:
castleblue wrote:John Ryan Chairman of Doncaster Rovers is not on the list of panel members who the FA would use on a IRC.

Well didn't that just close Daya's post? :lol:

:lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

That Merlin... always ending discussions with a post... what a c**t... :lol: