Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR no points reduction

Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Now we have failed to obtain a auto spot and will finish in 3rd or 4th there is no way the FA will take points off QPR if that means we will get auto promotion.
Just remember as many posts over the last 10 months have stated that we CARDIFF CITY are not welcome in the Premier League.
We have given the FA a major get out of jail card tonight . Just wait until Friday and you will see that I was right.
Question - How is at the lowest of the low tonight.
Answer - A Cardiff City Supporter

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: QPR no points reduction

Mon May 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Be the best way to avoid a cardiff swansea final though !!!

Mon May 02, 2011 9:59 pm

well i did think of it before. and it was mentioned on here tonight, swans win next week. at home. we f**k up in burnley. qpr get points deduction. the jacks go up with norwich :o :evil:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Western Blue wrote:Be the best way to avoid a cardiff swansea final though !!!

After todays performance do you beleive that we will reach the final.
If there was a cup for bottlers we would win it hands down. :( :( :(

Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Question - Who is at the lowest of the low tonight.

Coming from a Plymouth Argyle fan, no offence, but I don't think so...

Friday we have a vote on our CVA where we're offering £0.077p in the pound and need 75% of our creditors to agree just to survive as a football club, not only that, we've been outplayed today on our home turf watching a Southampton promotion party whilst getting relegated for the 2nd time in 2 years.

Only 2 years ago we won 1-0 against Cardiff City thanks to an Mpenza goal and now we're in league 2 with about 6 contracted players left past June.... and your fans are the lowest of the low tonight because you've not got automatically promoted to the premier league?

Put things into perspective a bit and appreciate how lucky you are.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

We are not lucky - WE ARE WELSH. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Rob_GT4 wrote:

Friday we have a vote on our CVA where we're offering £0.077p in the pound and need 75% of our creditors to agree just to survive as a football club, not only that, we've been outplayed today on our home turf watching a Southampton promotion party whilst getting relegated for the 2nd time in 2 years.

Only 2 years ago we won 1-0 against Cardiff City thanks to an Mpenza goal and now we're in league 2 with about 6 contracted players left past June.... and your fans are the lowest of the low tonight because you've not got automatically promoted to the premier league?

No comeback there guy.

I wish you luck. What input has the Riddler had on you?

Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Not sure what the result of this meeting will be tomorrow,but the bookies who have not paid out on QPR as champions...

At the time i post go 1-2 QPR and 9-5 Norwich to win the Championship :roll:

QPR are 5 pts clear with 1 game to go...If this was just a fine that offer of 1-2 is "Free Money".

My only question is why have the FA waited untill tomorrow to have this hearing :?:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:53 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not sure what the result of this meeting will be tomorrow,but the bookies who have not paid out on QPR as champions...

QPR are 5 pts clear with 1 game to go...If this was just a fine that offer of 1-2 is "Free Money".

My only question is why have the FA waited untill tomorrow to have this hearing :?:

Because the whole FA and IRC are hammering on cash on whoever was 2nd place going into the last day of the season :lol:

Oh, and to the Plymouth bloke, I've been there done that and saw my club bought off, relocated and killed - so be grateful that you've still got a chance - it can be a million times worse and it hurts like losing a family member.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 am

ninianblue wrote:well i did think of it before. and it was mentioned on here tonight, swans win next week. at home. we f**k up in burnley. qpr get points deduction. the jacks go up with norwich :o :evil:

Unfortunately this is the reality that now stares us in the face!!! Gonna be hard to take...Gloating at an unparallelled level.
The JB's going up auto and us getting turned over by Forest in the play off S/F. :o

Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not sure what the result of this meeting will be tomorrow,but the bookies who have not paid out on QPR as champions...

Tony if any of these charges are proven that 9-5 price on Norwich is looking a bit tasty if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 am

No change in the odds as i post this morning Gary :ayatollah:

Off to work soon...I think things will change later with hear say ;)

Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:No change in the odds as i post this morning Gary :ayatollah:

Off to work soon...I think things will change later with hear say ;)

Thanks Tony but it does seem to me with those odds the bookies smell a points deduction on the horizon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 am

ninianblue wrote:well i did think of it before. and it was mentioned on here tonight, swans win next week. at home. we f**k up in burnley. qpr get points deduction. the jacks go up with norwich :o :evil:

Never looked at it that way mate :o Not good if that happens.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm

To update this tonight the latest odds on QPR are now 4-5 to win the league and Norwich 5-4.

Wed May 04, 2011 6:45 am

Rob_GT4 wrote:

and we are all moaning about third in the Championship :?

Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 am

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:
Western Blue wrote:Be the best way to avoid a cardiff swansea final though !!!

After todays performance do you beleive that we will reach the final.
If there was a cup for bottlers we would win it hands down. :( :( :(

ok we played shit BUT we are still 3rd in the league after 45 games plus dont forget QPR got dicked 4 - 1 away to Scunthorpe a few weeks ago and look where both teams are right now :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 6:58 am

Rob_GT4 wrote:

With all respect mate your perspective is about Plymouth ours is about our club. I have sympathy with your plight but if you go out of business then I will not waste too much time crying about it.

However, if we blow promotion again I will be devastated, but I doubt you will care too much. So please spare the 'we are worse off than you crap' because whatever the circumstances, it’s what’s happening to YOUR club which really matters.