Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dear Players...

Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm

You've blown the chance to get to the Premier League.

Your've embarrassed Cardiff City FC on Sky Sports. Millions watched us humiliated by Middlebourough, A MID TABBLE SIDE.

thanks. :ayatollah:

Re: Dear Players...

Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

yes thanks guys for f*cking up our hopes of autos & personally f*cking up my day, its going to be a happy fuckin day tomorrow in work, thans a bunch!!

Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

you forgot to put. AGAIN :lol:

Mon May 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Hope your proud of your selfs if your reading.

Not as if you give a f*ck about what us fans think anyway, as long as you get your big fat wage ey?

You let us down today, let us down badly. Thanks for that.

Its not the fact we didn't get auto spot so much, its the fact we got hammered 3-0 against Middlesbrough ffs!

And if any one of you players don't want to play for this club, you can piss off now and never come back.

Anyway, rant over. Just remember who helps to fund your wages, us the fans!

We all know we are the best team in the league by far so show us we are all wrong and get us into the Premier league!

Sorry about the negativity but i am just angry, sort it out please lads.
:ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Hope your proud of your selfs if your reading.

Not as if you give a f*ck about what us fans think anyway, as long as you get your big fat wage ey?

Its not the fact we didn't get auto spot so much, its the fact we got hammered 3-0 against Middlesbrough ffs!

And if any one of you players don't want to play for this club, you can piss off now and never come back.

We all know we are the best team in the league by far so show us we are all wrong and get us into the Premier league!

Totally agree, they have a huge wage, all they had to do was win 2 or 3 games.

Twice the team of Boro, should have been an easy win.

An insult to the fans imo.

Mon May 02, 2011 9:56 pm

don't cry or moan if you get booed.............most of our players need a shoeing.

pricks just there to take the money

Mon May 02, 2011 9:59 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKERS :evil:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Hope your proud of your selfs if your reading.

Cant agree more :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm

we can show our anger in one of two ways :-
1. protest by not turning up to home games
2. attend home games and then attack our own players inflicting huge physical damage

i am open to other suggestions

Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm so angry, so are loads of people I know.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

jbirdrules wrote:I'm so angry, so are loads of people I know.

I think we all are mate tbh, lets just see if any player has the bottle to come on here and give us an apology.

Very much doubt they will mind you. :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:

I think we all are mate tbh, lets just see if any player has the bottle to come on here and give us an apology.

why would they there all out on the piss rite now :lol:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

Oops, sorry forgot. :lol:

Never mind, maybe when the hangovers are cured tomorrow morning. :) :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 11:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

They actually are. Whilst waiting for the players to come out (some didnt, just stayed in there to watch the Norwich game - shit if you ask me considering there were loads of disappointed kids there who an autograph would have solved all their problems), the reserve team coach was talking about all of the 'free beer' which was going to be at the Great Western for them. Yep, been out 4 nights this week already, got hammered, lets get hammered again.
After all, they don't get paid to play football do they?

Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

jbirdrules wrote:You've blown the chance to get to the Premier League.

Your've embarrassed Cardiff City FC on Sky Sports. Millions watched us humiliated by Middlebourough, A MID TABBLE SIDE.

im more embarrassed by our "fans" than any of the players

disgraceful "support", for most of the season

Mon May 02, 2011 11:58 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:

You are more embarrassed about the fans after the way the players played in November and December then again in March?

Well tell that to the thousand of fans that travelled across the country to watch that shit.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
scott_ccfc wrote:

You are more embarrassed about the fans after the way the players played in November and December then again in March?

Well tell that to the thousand of fans that travelled across the country to watch that shit.

in March?

considering im one of the ones who travelled across the country supporting them, im not on about them, we have one of the best away followings in the country

im on about the armchair fans on here and the people that have just sat here being negative all season, criticisng DJ and the players, raising expectations but lowering the atmosphere round the club, calling for Jones to be sacked while pushing for promotion and distrupting our club more than any decision Jones made or any bad game Lee Naylor had.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 am

I think we should save this thread for the end of the season, we still have the play offs, although I know we should have gotten automatic with the squad we have, and they have fucked it right up. They know they have, and it's upto them to sort it out via the play offs now.

I'm as pissed off as the next person, but we still have a chance of going through the play offs, we've had the mare yesterday and gotten it out of the way so to say, I just hope the team plays to their potential for a change and win the play offs.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE GOING UP UP UP

http://bluestar.archant.net/PinkUn/Wall ... chHolt.jpg

Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Norwich City - Premier League wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE I'M A c**t c**t c**t

Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

griffy wrote:

Aah yes, but id rather be a Premier League c*** than a Championship c*** Griffy

Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:considering im one of the ones who travelled across the country supporting them, im not on about them, we have one of the best away followings in the country

im on about the armchair fans on here and the people that have just sat here being negative all season, criticisng DJ and the players, raising expectations but lowering the atmosphere round the club, calling for Jones to be sacked while pushing for promotion and distrupting our club more than any decision Jones made or any bad game Lee Naylor had.

Disgraceful post

Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Norwich City - Premier League wrote:
griffy wrote:

Aah yes, but id rather be a Premier League c*** than a Championship c*** Griffy

Who says we are going to be in the Championship next season? Only time will tell. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Who says we are going to be in the Championship next season? Only time will tell. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yeh true, no offence but i dont think its fair that you get 2nd by default. You blew it v Boro and the playoffs is all you deserve.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:32 pm

I agree, but of course i and other Cardiff fans would love see us get into 2nd place, it would be hard on QPR, but they broke the rules. Anyway lets not start all this QPR getting points deducted again. :lol:

Play off's will be tough, we know if we play like we have been for most of the season i don't think there would be much of a problem getting promoted via play offs, as we can play fantastic footy.

Footballs strange, anybody can beat anybody, lets just hope we join you and QPR in the Prem next year.

Congratulations btw, fantastic achievement.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:I agree, but of course i and other Cardiff fans would love see us get into 2nd place, it would be hard on QPR, but they broke the rules. Anyway lets not start all this QPR getting points deducted again. :lol:

Play off's will be tough, we know if we play like we have been for most of the season i don't think there would be much of a problem getting promoted via play offs, as we can play fantastic footy.

Footballs strange, anybody can beat anybody, lets just hope we join you and QPR in the Prem next year.

Congratulations btw, fantastic achievement.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks. I fear for you in the playoffs tho, you wont go up via, Swansea will.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:40 pm

I now hate you. :evil:

:lol: :lol: Only joking, i hope not i will never get over it.

As long as we keep our nerve and play the best of out ability we could well do it. :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:I now hate you. :evil:

As long as we keep our nerve and play the best of out ability we could well do it. :ayatollah:

I really dont see it, history shows teams that miss out on auto in the manner you have end up blowing the playoffs too.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Norwich City - Premier League wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:I now hate you. :evil:

I really dont see it, history shows teams that miss out on auto in the manner you have end up blowing the playoffs too.

Yes teams to loose confidence after loosing the play off spot, lets just hope that we dont! :ayatollah:

Who would you like to see go up via play offs?

Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Hmm

STOP DRINKING and GAMBLING and FOCUS ON PROMOTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: