Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play off attendance

Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm

At this present moment in time I don't think I can attend the play off semi's (home & away) for medical reasons.
I don't think my heart/nerves could take another major disapointment like last year and after seeing that gutless performance today. Wembley will not be a problem as we won't be going there.
Maybe in 24/48 hours my feelings may have changed and i'm going to Burnley with a sadden heart and no belief that we will get 3 points and remain in front of the jack bastards in 3rd place.
Call me negative but as i write this i'm at the lowest of the low.
:( :( :(

Re: Play off attendance

Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:At this present moment in time I don't think I can attend the play off semi's (home & away) for medical reasons.
I don't think my heart/nerves could take another major disapointment like last year and after seeing that gutless performance today. Wembley will not be a problem as we won't be going there.
Maybe in 24/48 hours my feelings may have changed and i'm going to Burnley with a sadden heart and no belief that we will get 3 points and remain in front of the jack bastards in 3rd place.
Call me negative but as i write this i'm at the lowest of the low.
:( :( :(

:lol:

Re: Play off attendance

Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

fair play to you mate, i'm 26 and my head is banging and my neck is aching like f**k!! hope its not stress but i also cant cope with these playoffs, its to much!!