Northwich Victoria 10
Farsley Celtic 10
Salisbury 10
Crystal Palace 10
Portsmouth 9
Plymouth 10

Re: ' PREVIOUS TEAMS WHO HAVE HAD PTS DEDUCTED "

Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

it will be interesting if qpr are found guilty if the FA have the bottle to deduct points, it seems all the pundits think it would be a disgrace if points were deducted, but if you break the rules you must face the consequences.

IMO i think they will deduct them just enough points so it doesnt effect them going up and a huge fine!! but we will see!!

Sun May 01, 2011 11:29 am

Annis which of them clubs havebeen up on the same charge as QPR :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:30 am

brewer918 wrote:it will be interesting if qpr are found guilty if the FA have the bottle to deduct points, it seems all the pundits think it would be a disgrace if points were deducted, but if you break the rules you must face the consequences.

IMO i think they will deduct them just enough points so it doesnt effect them going up and a huge fine!! but we will see!!

Thats exactly my belief as well, just enough not to cause any disruptions.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:
brewer918 wrote:it will be interesting if qpr are found guilty if the FA have the bottle to deduct points, it seems all the pundits think it would be a disgrace if points were deducted, but if you break the rules you must face the consequences.

But that would be no punishment at all. Can't see that happening IMHO.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:

If found guilty a minimum 18 point deduction. This will suit the FA for a number of reasons:

a. It will put QPR in 6th place needing a win against Leeds to qualifty for the play offs. QPR know that they could quite easily get more than an 18 point deduction so the fact they still have a chanceo to go up they will take. Leeds will jump at the chance of having another chance to qualify for the play offs. If this game is played them it removes the threat of any legal action from QPR or Leeds.

b. The FA and the police dont want a Welsh play off final. They can avoid this by giving QPR a sufficient points deductions from the rules they have laid out.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:42 am

so the average is 10?? but are they same charge as qpr tho ?

imagine if they do less those teams who got deducted could sue the fa etc etc lol

but qpr haven't been proven guilty yet.

what a mess.

lets hope we get 2nd :ayatollah:
Last edited by bluebirds23 on Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:42 am

How can you fine a team as punishment when they are going to collect £60 million for promotion??

Sun May 01, 2011 11:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Below is an example of points deducted from teams who broke FA rules

Wrexham 10
Cambridge 10
Rotherham 10
Crawley 6
Boston 10
Leeds 25
Luton 30
Bournemouth 27
Rotherham 27
Halifax 10
Darlington 10
Southampton 10
Stockport 10
Chester 25
Northwich Victoria 10
Farsley Celtic 10
Salisbury 10
Crystal Palace 10
Portsmouth 9
Plymouth 10

Do you have a list of teams that have broken FA Rules and then proceeded to recieve a Fine penalty or have even got away with it altogether???

Sun May 01, 2011 11:50 am

bluebirds23 wrote:so the average is 10?? but are they same charge as qpr tho ?

imagine if they do less those teams who got deducted could sue the fa etc etc lol

what a mess.

QPR were investigated by the FA, and were found to have breached the rules and CHARGED for 7 offences.

Evidence between the two parties changed hands within the first 7 days, and QPR have admitted to 2 of the offences (I believe) but have said they were accidental or unintentional. (and provided their own evidence to try to prove this)

It is simply down to the IRC - and as far as I can see, they broke rules that were PUT IN PLACE for that reason, so the only option is to punish them with the Points deduction they deserve for braking those regulations.

I cant see how they will get away with it, or get a simple fine when the very next day they will walk through the doors of the premier league and earn approximately £90-£100 million for promotion.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 am

the way i see it:

West Ham got £5.5m fine and by their own admission and the PL and FA admission they were lucky......only reason points werent deducted is there were no real 3rd party ownership rules in place and west ham admitted straight away what had happened. These rules were then brought in as stone!!

QPR......IF found guilty knew about the rules on 3rd party and ignored them......the other charge was they then falsified documents to get out of trouble and they have been caught. They then have said to the FA that we are not guilty and are fighting it........so if they are guilty the punishment will be severe, just as if in a court you plead not guilty you get a worse sentence.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 am

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:so the average is 10?? but are they same charge as qpr tho ?

what a mess.

QPR were investigated by the FA, and were found to have breached the rules and CHARGED for 7 offences.

Evidence between the two parties changed hands within the first 7 days, and QPR have admitted to 2 of the offences (I believe) but have said they were accidental or unintentional. (and provided their own evidence to try to prove this)

It is simply down to the IRC - and as far as I can see, they broke rules that were PUT IN PLACE for that reason, so the only option is to punish them with the Points deduction they deserve for braking those regulations.

I cant see how they will get away with it, or get a simple fine when the very next day they will walk through the doors of the premier league and earn approximately £90-£100 million for promotion.

i don't have a clue to be honest so i not hardly nothing about the rules etc just looks like one big mess to me. but cardiff got two massive games coming up so lets see what happens.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:55 am

Annis most of the clubs you have listed there were deducted points by either the FL or the Conference and the punishment was relating to clubs going into administration and / or not being able to agree a CVA to come out of administration before the start of a new season.

Luton Town are however a club who have been deducted points 10 in total for a breach of FA regulations relating to using unlicensed agents. Here is a copy of the FA Appeal Board decision.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... al_verdict

That amounts to precedent on a charge which QPR have been charged with and if this charge is proven the club have a problem as they have not accepted the charge, Luton Town did and as the FA say in their statement;

The deduction of 10 points was a heavy sanction, as it was intended to be, but was not excessive as a reflection of the seriousness of the breaches and the need to deter such conduct within Football Clubs.

QPR in my opinion face a more serious set of charges because they relate directly to the regulations the FA put in place to prevent another Tevez situation. This is the first time these charges will have been tested but IMO if these charges are proven the FA will have no hesitation in imposing a heavy sanction which will be intended to act as a deterrent to other clubs who flaunt these regulations.

I'm absolutely convinced of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " PREVIOUS TEAMS WHO HAVE HAD PTS DEDUCTED "

Sun May 01, 2011 12:00 pm

we all know lord mawhinney is a right b*stard.....it wouldnt suprise me if the decision was kept till this late as he would hope qpr get promoted and they f**k it up for them.......what a message that would send out......"it doesnt matter where you are in the league, we will come down hard" not to mention the fans will turn on the board. If that happened can you ever imagine a club trying it again.......

Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 pm

castleblue wrote:Annis most of the clubs you have listed there were deducted points by either the FL or the Conference and the punishment was relating to clubs going into administration and / or not being able to agree a CVA to come out of administration before the start of a new season.

Luton Town are however a club who have been deducted points 10 in total for a breach of FA regulations relating to using unlicensed agents. Here is a copy of the FA Appeal Board decision.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... al_verdict

That amounts to precedent on a charge which QPR have been charged with and if this charge is proven the club have a problem as they have not accepted the charge, Luton Town did and as the FA say in their statement;

The deduction of 10 points was a heavy sanction, as it was intended to be, but was not excessive as a reflection of the seriousness of the breaches and the need to deter such conduct within Football Clubs.

QPR in my opinion face a more serious set of charges because they relate directly to the regulations the FA put in place to prevent another Tevez situation. This is the first time these charges will have been tested but IMO if these charges are proven the FA will have no hesitation in imposing a heavy sanction which will be intended to act as a deterrent to other clubs who flaunt these regulations.

I'm absolutely convinced of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers for updating me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Hereford and Torquay both deducted points (3 and 1 respectively) for fielding an ineligible player in one game this season. Did I read somewhere Faurlin wasn't legally registered for 6 games?! Surely there's a precedent there too?

Also, I read somewhere QPR bought out the third party ownership in January 2010, is this not inadvertently admitting guilt?

Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

i can see this qpr situation running well into next season.....if found guilty....will other clubs sue?.....if found not guilty...will other clubs sue.....i would imagine west ham are keeping an eye on the situation....lots of lawsuits and appeals to come...you can bet on that....lawyers will make millions out of this

Sun May 01, 2011 12:09 pm

coppler wrote:i can see this qpr situation running well into next season.....if found guilty....will other clubs sue?.....if found not guilty...will other clubs sue.....i would imagine west ham are keeping an eye on the situation....lots of lawsuits and appeals to come...you can bet on that....lawyers will make millions out of this

yea i no thats why i hope we can do it so won't affect us........... lol

Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 pm

If QPR are found guilty it will only be themselves who try the legal route on FA, if they arent given severe enough punishment the FA would have the tems in 3rd place, 7th place and all other teams who have had points deducted for less. What do you think the FA would prefer?

Sun May 01, 2011 12:17 pm

coppler wrote:i can see this qpr situation running well into next season.....if found guilty....will other clubs sue?.....if found not guilty...will other clubs sue.....i would imagine west ham are keeping an eye on the situation....lots of lawsuits and appeals to come...you can bet on that....lawyers will make millions out of this

West ham know they got off lightly, thry will be skulking in the background.....some forget these rules where brought in after the west ham case to stop it happening again, qpr not only did it again they also lied about it and tried to cover it up......or did they???? We'll know friday

Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Below is an example of points deducted from teams who broke FA rules

Wrexham 10
Cambridge 10
Rotherham 10
Crawley 6
Boston 10
Leeds 25
Luton 30
Bournemouth 27
Rotherham 27
Halifax 10
Darlington 10
Southampton 10
Stockport 10
Chester 25
Northwich Victoria 10
Farsley Celtic 10
Salisbury 10
Crystal Palace 10
Portsmouth 9
Plymouth 10

Do you have a list of teams that have broken FA Rules and then proceeded to recieve a Fine penalty or have even got away with it altogether???

there arent any merlin and to my knowledge this is the first false documentation charge

Sun May 01, 2011 12:47 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 349077.stm

Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Christ you lot are getting more and more desperate by the minute and I feel that you are getting more fearful than the average QPR supporter. As I said before I don't give a monkeys about the verdict, but you are all legal experts now and each charge carries a list of charges ranging from an official dressing dow, through to fines through to points deduction. But obviously your collective tabloid intelligence goes to the far end of the scale, yet you do not know the exact detail of each charge. You believe what you want to believe and nothing more, what the Sun published on Friday is 100% fact and all associated with QPR should now be hung, drawn and quartered and the remains burnt at the stake. Yet what the Mirror story today says is totally dismissed as some sort of anti-Sun propaganda, yet nobody recalls that the Sunday Mirror's stable-mate, the People, last week published something similar to the Sun! If as a result of the hearing next Friday QPR either are exonerated or escape with a fine then no doubt that most of you will be claiming it is a fix or that the FA have bottled it and will still never that if there is a fine that it might actually just fit the punishment. No, the Sun mentality will rear itself and it and you will forever think that we have got away with murder.

The way I see it, is that at this moment in time we are going to playing in the Prem next year, for better or for worse. And at this moment you could remain in the Championship for another year. At worse, even by your own summations, we will be in the play-offs, and if so, sobeit. But if after the end of May, we are promoted as champions and you guys fluff your lines again, then you will not find me on here gloating because I know that success in football is only history and that this tim next year we could be facing relegation whilst you guys celebrate promotion. But at this stage I know what position I would rather be in, and that is the Champions of the Football League. Now hands up who would like to swap your current position to ours?

Finally has anybody ever thought that we could as our punishment be allowed to be promoted and immediately relegated, which would allow the play-offs to go forward as planned and the third bottom team in the PL receive a stay of execution. Just don't count your chickens before they hatch, and rid yourselves of your Sun mentality. Remember you have two games to get six points and hope that Norwich slip up, because that is the ONLY sure-fire way that you can guarantee promotion.

Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Stevedavies, wrong! This is not the first case of a false document charge. Boston were charged with SIX counts in the season they gained promotion to the FL. They were deducted 4 points at the start of the following season, so effectively 0.66 points for each charge, which they were all found guilty of. Most of the deductions relate to administration. The Tevez affair is NOT the same as the Faurlin transfer. The FL rules for third party ownership were not in place at the time the deal was done, these came into being on 1st September 2010, after the closure of the transfer window. They were made retrospective at which point QPR alerted the FL. If there is a doubt over eligibility then there is only one game that this could relate to and that was our game against Ipswich away, when Faurlin came off injured after 37 minutes. There were then four further games where eligibility could have been questionable, but for three of these games he was injured and the fourth he was an unused sub.

Sun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

DWQPR wrote:Christ you lot are getting more and more desperate by the minute and I feel that you are getting more fearful than the average QPR supporter. As I said before I don't give a monkeys about the verdict, but you are all legal experts now and each charge carries a list of charges ranging from an official dressing dow, through to fines through to points deduction. But obviously your collective tabloid intelligence goes to the far end of the scale, yet you do not know the exact detail of each charge. You believe what you want to believe and nothing more, what the Sun published on Friday is 100% fact and all associated with QPR should now be hung, drawn and quartered and the remains burnt at the stake. Yet what the Mirror story today says is totally dismissed as some sort of anti-Sun propaganda, yet nobody recalls that the Sunday Mirror's stable-mate, the People, last week published something similar to the Sun! If as a result of the hearing next Friday QPR either are exonerated or escape with a fine then no doubt that most of you will be claiming it is a fix or that the FA have bottled it and will still never that if there is a fine that it might actually just fit the punishment. No, the Sun mentality will rear itself and it and you will forever think that we have got away with murder.

The way I see it, is that at this moment in time we are going to playing in the Prem next year, for better or for worse. And at this moment you could remain in the Championship for another year. At worse, even by your own summations, we will be in the play-offs, and if so, sobeit. But if after the end of May, we are promoted as champions and you guys fluff your lines again, then you will not find me on here gloating because I know that success in football is only history and that this tim next year we could be facing relegation whilst you guys celebrate promotion. But at this stage I know what position I would rather be in, and that is the Champions of the Football League. Now hands up who would like to swap your current position to ours?

Finally has anybody ever thought that we could as our punishment be allowed to be promoted and immediately relegated, which would allow the play-offs to go forward as planned and the third bottom team in the PL receive a stay of execution. Just don't count your chickens before they hatch, and rid yourselves of your Sun mentality. Remember you have two games to get six points and hope that Norwich slip up, because that is the ONLY sure-fire way that you can guarantee promotion.

I aint getting desperate LOL, I`ve done lots of reading but not much saying on the matter cos it may not even happen,
But your last paragraph is one ive not seen stated b4 that could i guess happen

Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:we all know lord mawhinney is a right b*stard.....it wouldnt suprise me if the decision was kept till this late as he would hope qpr get promoted and they f**k it up for them.......what a message that would send out......"it doesnt matter where you are in the league, we will come down hard" not to mention the fans will turn on the board. If that happened can you ever imagine a club trying it again.......

I think that may be the case also. But I also think that if they do effectivley 'relegate' QPR from the Premiership then the more likely scenario will be that only 2 teams are relegated rather than the usual three with the team 3rd from bottom staying up

Sun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Interesting that no team has ever been docked 5 points as that figure seems to have been mentioned several times.

10 points is the most comom which would put Rangers in 5th If they draw their last game with Leeds. It would take a 15 point deduction to put them out of the play offs.

So as it stands if QPR could be playing Swansea in the play offs ---Fantastic

Sun May 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If found guilty a minimum 18 point deduction. This will suit the FA for a number of reasons:

a. It will put QPR in 6th place needing a win against Leeds to qualifty for the play offs. QPR know that they could quite easily get more than an 18 point deduction so the fact they still have a chanceo to go up they will take. Leeds will jump at the chance of having another chance to qualify for the play offs. If this game is played them it removes the threat of any legal action from QPR or Leeds.

b. The FA and the police dont want a Welsh play off final. They can avoid this by giving QPR a sufficient points deductions from the rules they have laid out.

This sounds the more logical thing for the fa to do for me, thus removing the threat of legal action from the teams finishing 3rd and 7th if they don't punish them!

This is how the table would look(if qpr docked 18pts) going into the last day, assuming us and norwich win tomorrow

1- NORWICH- 83PTS
2- CARDIFF- 82PTS
3- SWANSEA- 77PTS
4- READING- 74PTS
5- FOREST- 72PTS
6- QPR- 70PTS
7- LEEDS- 69PTS

This would guarantee forest a place in the playoffs no matter what happens, and a strait shootout for the last place between leeds and qpr, i think leeds would happily accept that because they would be in a better position with just a win getting them in there instead of a heavy win for them and heavy defeat for forest, also i think qpr would accept it having a 2nd chance of going up knowing they could of been punished more severely and not having the chance to go up at all, then only needing a draw at home in their final game to be in the playoffs.

Come on FA you know it makes sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Swindon were relegated TWO DIVISIONS at the end of the season when they won promotion to the top flight. On appeal they were relageted ONE DIVISION.

StT.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:49 pm

i think you must not take into account where qpr are in the league, the punishment must be for the offence commited, regardless to the clubs status . in other words the guilty club could be mid table in the 1st division but if found guilty of some or all 7 (alledged)offences as per qpr charges, the punishment should be the same .thats why i believe all this speculation is just that speculation .firstly guilt must be proven on each offence ,then punishment decided on each offence ,taking into consideration that once a punishment is agreed for a particular offence it would have to be held up in the future, so as setting a president ,should qpr be found not guilty of all or any of the alledged offences ,the panel should publish what the punishment would have been if found guilty ,therefore taking any speculation out of any future charges brought against any other club in the same position.