Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOKES ON SATURDAY

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:43 pm

The singing at Welsh sporting events is brilliant. The last time I was in Cardiff, the intricate close harmonies involved in "You're Gonna Get Your f*cking Heads Kicked In" was amazing. :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: JOKES ON SATURDAY

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:51 pm

God the RAF are rubbish...

...they didn't hit one of those Germans on the balcony. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:53 pm

This morning I placed a £10 bet on Watford to beat QPR 2-0. Ten minutes late I received an injunction from QPR's solicitors demanding to know what was the source of my bet as it was very unhelpful to QPR's promotion bid placing such a bet so close to kick-off.

I replied I had used the form guide from the SUN and then all hell broke loose.....

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:This morning I placed a £10 bet on Watford to beat QPR 2-0. Ten minutes late I received an injunction from QPR's solicitors demanding to know what was the source of my bet as it was very unhelpful to QPR's promotion bid placing such a bet so close to kick-off.

I replied I had used the form guide from the SUN and then all hell broke loose.....

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

I had sex with a girl who works for Intel last night

She took it up the bum...bum, bum, bum, bum :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 pm

I have been told that Alan Tate likes to practice magic "tricks" in his spare time. He often goes into gaybars and then disappears with a poof! :ayatollah: Shazaaaaaaaaaaam!

C'mon City!