Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR - STAN - UP TO 15PTS DEDUCTION

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Lads you've all read it and you cannot miss it. Just been listening to talk sport and how confident are they that a points deduction is likely to happen; VERY CONFIDENT. Papers, sky sports you name it their all mentioning POINTS. QPR have been consistent and have the quality to be promoted but surely if your a CARDIFF CITY fan and yes a footy fan too, do you really care if they have a points deduction because to be honest i fcuking hope they do. That will could gives guaranteed auto spot pending on points deduction. I hope that we will earn it without QPR deduction however if thats not the case then game on, who knows we could be Champions. Im constantly hearing lick arse comments to Stan that CARDIFF CITY fans dont want them to have a points deduction, surely if this means promotion for city or no promotion for city you would say YES to points deduction. Would you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: QPR - STAN - UP TO 15PTS DEDUCTION

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Yes i do want them to be deducted points, and its due to selfish reasons and the love of my club. and as far as those lick arse comments? well there seems to be alot of people ganging up on him on here and the cardiff fans saying that are prolly defending him, ive defended him.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Lads you've all read it and you cannot miss it. Just been listening to talk sport and how confident are they that a points deduction is likely to happen; VERY CONFIDENT. Papers, sky sports you name it their all mentioning POINTS. QPR have been consistent and have the quality to be promoted but surely if your a CARDIFF CITY fan and yes a footy fan too, do you really care if they have a points deduction because to be honest i fcuking hope they do. That will could gives guaranteed auto spot pending on points deduction. I hope that we will earn it without QPR deduction however if thats not the case then game on, who knows we could be Champions. Im constantly hearing lick arse comments to Stan that CARDIFF CITY fans dont want them to have a points deduction, surely if this means promotion for city or no promotion for city you would say YES to points deduction. Would you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope they have big deduction and a massive fine balls to qpr :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 pm

yeah, got to be honest. if we were bottom of the league. 20 points adrift, and the teams above all had points deducted, and we went up as champions, im not going to complain, sorry . its a personal thing, but i will trample over anyone to get to the prem :roll:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Lads you've all read it and you cannot miss it. Just been listening to talk sport and how confident are they that a points deduction is likely to happen; VERY CONFIDENT. Papers, sky sports you name it their all mentioning POINTS. QPR have been consistent and have the quality to be promoted but surely if your a CARDIFF CITY fan and yes a footy fan too, do you really care if they have a points deduction because to be honest i fcuking hope they do. That will could gives guaranteed auto spot pending on points deduction. I hope that we will earn it without QPR deduction however if thats not the case then game on, who knows we could be Champions. Im constantly hearing lick arse comments to Stan that CARDIFF CITY fans dont want them to have a points deduction, surely if this means promotion for city or no promotion for city you would say YES to points deduction. Would you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If it was us in the shyte over this would any other club care??

So on that principle... ;)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Exactly, who gives a FCUK and we are CARDIFF CITY and we are going up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm

i would say that the fa fl have had enougth of very rich owners trying to pull the wook over their eyes,and this lot at qpr have got form for it.i think the whole football world know what a mistake it was to fine whu instead of a points deduction and won't let it happen again,

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Exactly, who gives a FCUK and we are CARDIFF CITY and we are going up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Still a lot to be done yet. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm

marky1927 wrote:i would say that the fa fl have had enougth of very rich owners trying to pull the wook over their eyes,and this lot at qpr have got form for it.i think the whole football world know what a mistake it was to fine whu instead of a points deduction and won't let it happen again,

i may be wrong, but. from the pickings of this , when west ham done it. there was no actual law, set in stone. about 3rd party ownership, then after that, a law/rule. was put in place. so every club knows the rules. and qpr broke that law/rule??? :roll:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 pm

The fact is, Neil Warnock was pissed off when it happened to him as Sheffield United Manager.

Now, it's happened on a team he's managing then he's got to be aware there's consequences. He'll be aware that West Ham was before the rules on Third Party Ownershop. Now the rules are in, he and the club must be aware of the possibility of a stiffer penalty. If they just got a fine, imagine all the clubs going to the FA for Compensation. We'd be asking for £40m lost revenue from not going up straight away!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 pm

bakircioglu wrote:The fact is, Neil Warnock was pissed off when it happened to him as Sheffield United Manager.

Now, it's happened on a team he's managing then he's got to be aware there's consequences. He'll be aware that West Ham was before the rules on Third Party Ownershop. Now the rules are in, he and the club must be aware of the possibility of a stiffer penalty. If they just got a fine, imagine all the clubs going to the FA for Compensation. We'd be asking for £40m lost revenue from not going up straight away!

He was also quoted after the west ham thing saying that there should have been an immediate points deduction.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Class!!! I'm sure he will remember those words come judgement day!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

We might look silly next week if they are just fined heavily.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:We might look silly next week if they are just fined heavily.

You said it lad. :idea:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Silly?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Silly?

some idiots on here will look silly cause they've been saying qpr WILL be deducted points and shite.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Well i certainly haven't, likely to happen is how ive worded it. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:51 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:We might look silly next week if they are just fined heavily.

You said it lad. :idea:

Not really, Stan....

IF there is a GUILTY verdict then ANYTHING OTHER THAN A BIG POINTS DEDUCTION would be a travesty and (as I've said many times on here today) bring the FA/FL into such disrepute for abandoning their own rules and regulations that it would NEVER be seen as a serious organisation again, therefore playing straight into the hands of the cheats and (maybe even worse for the FA) the Premier League Board....

I maintain it is still an 'IF' but the portents are NOT GOOD regardless of whether or not Murdoch is behind SOME of the press/TV reporting....

Cardiff City have a vested interest in the whole scenario, as do ALL the clubs on COMPETITIVE INTEGRITY GROUNDS but for SIX clubs (not including the eventual runners up but including QPR) the stakes are SO HIGH that there will inevitably be huge interest and speculation....

A simple look at the KNOWN FACTS will see that QPR have A LOT to concern themselves with and 'others' are watching with £90m worth of interest at stake!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am

The only people that will look silly if it's just a fine are the FA!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 am

Thats why FA will cop out and give multi million pound fine and 3 point deduction , then people cant say point reduction was not given - theyll worm out of this one

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 am

If QPR are found guilty on a few of the charges, then there will be an automatic points deduction, and it will not be as low as three points, it's in the FA rules, that certain charges carry this automatic points deduction, hell clubs have been docked a large number of points for making a genuine mistake regarding registration, so even if QPR have made a genuine mistake on that particular charge that charge alone will see the automatic deduction. The FA really don't have any leeway, unless they decide not to follow their own rules, and then the legal ramification for them from other clubs would be horrendous, even Sheffield united would feel that they had been shafted twice :thumbup:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 am

couldnt give to fucks about QPR or any other club or what happens to them if we go up from it so be it :ayatollah: