Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "
Watched the QPR game in Santa Ponsa. Superb goals,Our Fans Turned up, but actually I heard QPR fans more than ours on TV :cry: But I have to give my Honest Opinion, QPR were there for the taking, they have been struggling of late and We were one of the inform teams at that moment. Promotion was in OUR HANDS, 1pt out of 6 v QPR and a Failure against another big named manager in My Opinion, whether you like it or not, WE BLEW ONCE AGAIN OUR CHANCES, LETS HOPE ITS NOT FOR THE 6th YEAR RUNNING. We now have to Rely on Norwich Slipping up, NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN MY OPINION.

GREAT RESULT AT PRESTON, GREAT SUPPORT BY US and I Had a Brilliant Holiday Thanks, WILL BE ON THE FORUM BUS TO BURNLEY EVEN IF IT MEANS WE DONT GO UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43276 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trust you to come back and try to bring everyone down :lol:

Cant help it :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Welcome back Annis, glad you had a great time, unfortunately I can't make Burnley as I'm off to Zante on Tuesday, but I'm very confident that we will be promoted one way or the other, I can' explain it, but I'm sure it will happen, it could be that I'm spending too much time with Carl. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Annis
At Preston Tom Heaton made a fantastic reaction save. He would have got to the second goal and turned it round the post. Derby couldn't wait to get rid of him before bringing in another keeper!!!!!!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm

nobber wrote:Welcome back Annis, glad you had a great time, unfortunately I can't make Burnley as I'm off to Zante on Tuesday, but I'm very confident that we will be promoted one way or the other, I can' explain it, but I'm sure it will happen, it could be that I'm spending too much time with Carl. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Have a Great time Nobber and Hopefully we Will be Promoted at Burnley, Hopefully Carl was right all along :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 am

Watched the QPR game in Santa Ponsa. Superb goals,Our Fans Turned up, but actually I heard QPR fans more than ours on TV :cry: But I have to give my Honest Opinion, QPR were there for the taking, they have been struggling of late and We were one of the inform teams at that moment. Promotion was in OUR HANDS, 1pt out of 6 v QPR and a Failure against another big named manager in My Opinion, whether you like it or not, WE BLEW ONCE AGAIN OUR CHANCES, LETS HOPE ITS NOT FOR THE 6th YEAR RUNNING. We now have to Rely on Norwich Slipping up, NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN MY OPINION.

GREAT RESULT AT PRESTON, GREAT SUPPORT BY US and I Had a Brilliant Holiday Thanks, WILL BE ON THE FORUM BUS TO BURNLEY EVEN IF IT MEANS WE DONT GO UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis since youve gone this forum has been alot more positive, there has been alot more feeling of togetherness at the club and the team are putting in superb performances, we played our arses off against QPR, not ONE player OR DJ can be criticised..theyve all been fantastic. as for not good enough? just remember in November and december when we had our very bad run.. bothroyd and bellers were injured, we didnt have kienan, we didnt have jay lloyd samuel, we didnt have ramsey, we even oli was out injured, the team did NOT have much time to gell and in january we got some good players in and since april our team has gelled and finally know whats good for us, we are playing with passion and look unstoppable at the moment

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am

ccfcdor wrote:

annis since youve gone this forum has been alot more positive, there has been alot more feeling of togetherness at the club and the team are putting in superb performances, we played our arses off against QPR, not ONE player OR DJ can be criticised..theyve all been fantastic. as for not good enough? just remember in November and december when we had our very bad run.. bothroyd and bellers were injured, we didnt have kienan, we didnt have jay lloyd samuel, we didnt have ramsey, we even oli was out injured, the team did NOT have much time to gell and in january we got some good players in and since april our team has gelled and finally know whats good for us, we are playing with passion and look unstoppable at the moment

I am ALLOWED MY OPINIONS/BELIEFS, JUST LOOKED AT YOUR POSTS, I CAN FIND 50 NEGATIVE POSTS AMOGST YRS :roll:

I Said we would win in Sheffield, You Said

Re: ' RIGHT OFF TO SHEFFIELD UTD '
by ccfcdor ยป Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:56 am

im sorry, but i got a bad feeling about tonight :roll:

But thats your belief .

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 am

The forum hasn't been together though, just people like myself are getting tired of being shot down for still holding onto our views about dave jones. Probably felt less abrasive on here because most just stopped posting on football matters, rather than be criticised.