Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 pm

" VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "
Watched the QPR game in Santa Ponsa. Superb goals,Our Fans Turned up, but actually I heard QPR fans more than ours on TV :cry: But I have to give my Honest Opinion, QPR were there for the taking, they have been struggling of late and We were one of the inform teams at that moment. Promotion was in OUR HANDS, 1pt out of 6 v QPR and a Failure against another big named manager in My Opinion, whether you like it or not, WE BLEW ONCE AGAIN OUR CHANCES, LETS HOPE ITS NOT FOR THE 6th YEAR RUNNING. We now have to Rely on Norwich Slipping up, NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN MY OPINION.

GREAT RESULT AT PRESTON, GREAT SUPPORT BY US and I Had a Brilliant Holiday Thanks, WILL BE ON THE FORUM BUS TO BURNLEY EVEN IF IT MEANS WE DONT GO UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43276 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BUT ITS GREAT TO SEE SO MUCH POSITIVITY ON HERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Don't come on here with your defeatest attitude. Ya fairweather ;)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Wayne S wrote:Don't come on here with your defeatest attitude. Ya fairweather ;)

Just My Opinion and Feelings and How I see it.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 pm

We are going up :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Welcome Back Annis, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: QPR were very vocal but I thought the atmosphere that we generated was brilliant, I agree and thought we should have wrapped the game up, but Taarabt :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Jacksons 97th minute goal for Nob Itch killed me :( ........
Can't wait till Monday :D :D ..

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "
Watched the QPR game in Santa Ponsa. Superb goals,Our Fans Turned up, but actually I heard QPR fans more than ours on TV :cry: But I have to give my Honest Opinion, QPR were there for the taking, they have been struggling of late and We were one of the inform teams at that moment. Promotion was in OUR HANDS, 1pt out of 6 v QPR and a Failure against another big named manager in My Opinion, whether you like it or not, WE BLEW ONCE AGAIN OUR CHANCES, LETS HOPE ITS NOT FOR THE 6th YEAR RUNNING. We now have to Rely on Norwich Slipping up, NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN MY OPINION.

GREAT RESULT AT PRESTON, GREAT SUPPORT BY US and I Had a Brilliant Holiday Thanks, WILL BE ON THE FORUM BUS TO BURNLEY EVEN IF IT MEANS WE DONT GO UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome back Annis glad to hear you had a good holiday but I thought you would of come home a little more relaxed. The QPR game was a fabulous match to watch live and the atmosphere from noth sets of fans was great yes a disappointing result but not a disappointing performance.

But I tell you what we are looking strong and I truely believe this is our year I hope we pass Norwich for 2nd place but even if we don't we will win the playoffs.

This is our year no doubt about it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 pm

bit harsh annis as for hearing qpr tv gantry is that side didnt hear them hardly in canton stand

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Marc wrote:Welcome Back Annis, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: QPR were very vocal but I thought the atmosphere that we generated was brilliant, I agree and thought we should have wrapped the game up, but Taarabt :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Jacksons 97th minute goal for Nob Itch killed me :( ........
Can't wait till Monday :D :D ..

Cheers Marc, I agree with that, but WE SHOULD OF FINISHED THEM OFF.
See you in the Ninian Pub on Monday from 1pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:39 pm

dont knock our fans v QPR. We were the loudest that day then we have been all season. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 pm

castleblue wrote:

Welcome back Annis glad to hear you had a good holiday but I thought you would of come home a little more relaxed. The QPR game was a fabulous match to watch live and the atmosphere from noth sets of fans was great yes a disappointing result but not a disappointing performance.

But I tell you what we are looking strong and I truely believe this is our year I hope we pass Norwich for 2nd place but even if we don't we will win the playoffs.

This is our year no doubt about it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers, Great match to watch and Superb football from Both Clubs, But why is it once again out of Our hands ?

Lets just prey Norwich Slip up :ayatollah:
I was going to come on here straight after the QPR game, but I resisted and since then I have been like Carl arguing with other Fans and saying we are going up, but deep down I am I am not so confidant, All the other teams fans think Weve blown it.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 pm

tomo wrote:bit harsh annis as for hearing qpr tv gantry is that side didnt hear them hardly in canton stand

Sounded a Brilliant Atmosphere, but later on in the game,I could only hear QPR fans Singing.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 pm

murphy wrote:

dont knock our fans v QPR. We were the loudest that day then we have been all season. :ayatollah:

Even DJ praised the fans, he must have known you weren't there Annis :lol:

Had it been any other keeper in goals for QPR we would have scored 4.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 pm

PtB wrote:
murphy wrote:

Even DJ praised the fans, he must have known you weren't there Annis :lol:

Had it been any other keeper in goals for QPR we would have scored 4.

:lol:

He must of Paul.

:lol:

Prob match of the season to watch as a Neutral. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm

we were awesome best crowd of the season :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Cheers, Great match to watch and Superb football from Both Clubs, But why is it once again out of Our hands ?

Lets just prey Norwich Slip up :ayatollah:
I was going to come on here straight after the QPR game, but I resisted and since then I have been like Carl arguing with other Fans and saying we are going up, but deep down I am I am not so confidant, All the other teams fans think Weve blown it.

Annis were are looking so strong at the moment probably stronger than at anytime this season and whatever way we are going up.

Sit back and enjoy us give the smoggies a good twatting on Monday night because this is a fabulous time to be watching the Bluebirds.

Anyway there are some great debates going on with StanQpr get over there and join in you'll love it.

You have to give it to Stan he is a true football fan hopelessly devoted to his club, but then again arn't we all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Though Bywater have cost us a few points last couple of months, but thats my opinion. :oops:
We are good enough to go up. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:56 pm

welcome home annis
think your wrong about the noise mate it was awsome, there was 1 point where we did get defleated for about 5 mins but we came back
yes we did miss out on a chance, but had we been futher down the league or in a relegation battle we would have been happy to take a point off the league leaders

pompy will help us out monday, and i think even coventry may have a spanner to throw in the works.
we just have to keep the momentum going and not drop any futher down, and who knows we may even get an intervention from the FA too :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

The Qpr fans sounded loud on tv because the cameras were nearby. Cameras should be in the Canton stand, then you will hear a difference. Hope you had a nice tan. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Keep up at the back Annis - talking about the city is so yesterday :old:

theres been a few changes on this board, either talk about the royal wedding or QPR !

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Welcome back Annis :ayatollah:

Not sure why you could hear the QPR fans more on tele maybe it was where the microphones were but the we were a hell of a lot louder, the atmosphere exceptional, by far the best at the CCS and IMO a lot better than a lot of games at Ninian Park for the last few years we were there.

I did watch most of the game back on TV after watching it live and I dont think what the camera showed did us justice in terms of the work the lads put in. We should have won, we had the chance but just couldnt finish them.

If we can beat Boro the pressure is on Norwich in the later KO, keep the faith :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Annis actually missed Your rants on Monday lol can't wait 4 next 2 games! Ye I said that they out sang us! But they were there 4 taking and the fact that we didn't might cost us but I don't think it'll come 2 that cz pompey will do us massive favour Monday ! But 1st we have 2 do our job ! Cmon bluebirds!
:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:12 pm

TinTin wrote:Keep up at the back Annis - talking about the city is so yesterday :old:

theres been a few changes on this board, either talk about the royal wedding or QPR !

I Can see :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Welcome back Annis :ayatollah:

Not sure why you could hear the QPR fans more on tele maybe it was where the microphones were but the we were a hell of a lot louder, the atmosphere exceptional, by far the best at the CCS and IMO a lot better than a lot of games at Ninian Park for the last few years we were there.

I did watch most of the game back on TV after watching it live and I dont think what the camera showed did us justice in terms of the work the lads put in. We should have won, we had the chance but just couldnt finish them.

If we can beat Boro the pressure is on Norwich in the later KO, keep the faith :ayatollah:

Cheers Luke, you know me, its the only way to stir things up :lol: :ayatollah:

But QPR were loud :cry:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 pm

:lol: :lol:

They were quite loud but not louder than us, but I think when an away team bring a loud away following it helps to generate the atmosphere

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 pm

welbchy16 wrote:Annis actually missed Your rants on Monday lol can't wait 4 next 2 games! Ye I said that they out sang us! But they were there 4 taking and the fact that we didn't might cost us but I don't think it'll come 2 that cz pompey will do us massive favour Monday ! But 1st we have 2 do our job ! Cmon bluebirds!
:ayatollah:

Thankyou :lol:

I preferred the beach and the Sun and the local bar :lol: :ayatollah:

Cant wait for Monday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:18 pm

From FACEBOOK

Warren Feeney whats happened annis
38 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr DJ Bottled in My opinion once again v QPR and We now have to rely on others for the 6th yr running.
37 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Hope yr well Warren, just got back
37 minutes ago · Like

Warren Feeney How was it pal
36 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Great, did not wont to come back and one day I Def wont
36 minutes ago · Like

Warren Feeney still a big chance mate still fancy yous believe mate,deserve too go up cant be another year so close
35 minutes ago · Like
Anthony Burns Have to jump in here, and I also believe it's our year yes, without or without QPR getting point deduction!!! which will happen!!
30 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person
Anthony Burns With or without*
28 minutes ago · Like
Gareth Hughes In fairness to DJ Annis i thought he got the tactics right v QPR. IMHO Bywater was poorly positioned for both plus we missed several chances. The only thing he should have done was take Whitts off as he had his worst game of the season.
28 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person
Brian Jenkins I Agree Gareth Whitts had a Poor Game
26 minutes ago · Like

Craig Guppy Hughes ‎16 points out of possible 18 is great form,yes qpr we should of won m8,but players should of sealed that win,they missed the chances and leaked the goals,i know u aint dj fan,but cant be negative with these huge games,im away back 4 boro,up the city,if not then dj should go i think
25 minutes ago · Unlike · 2 people

Nigel Pepper When we go up jones will have to go !!
22 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Bluebirdnips Parsells cant argue with them stats mate :)
18 minutes ago · Like

Neil Courtney Ditto Guppy - lotta sense there
2 minutes ago · Like

Dai Jones Look what dj has had 2 put up with tho its not been a easy ride some managers would of walked yes he's brought the players in but they also are 2 blame,Davey jones barmy army
A few seconds ago · Like

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Trust you to come back and try to bring everyone down :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:40 pm

I've noticed one thinh A, all the over 35 year old city fans are ready for failure....lighten up lad you would have taken this at the begining of the season and bitten the hand off during the ridsdale protests.
See u at Burnley..... :ayatollah: :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm

So who do you blame for the qpr draw then annis, i like you want jones out but in no way was this is fault and i think you are trying to angle the blame at jones and you are wrong, but as you always say its only my opinion