Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ONE FOR ALL THE eNGLISH LOVERS

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:17 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
sam salim wrote:Im a Englishman and from Yorshire in that order and proud to be British! :old:

I will be at the match on monday suporting the Bluebirds with my Welsh family and friends then back to work tusday with my Welsh mates! :D Unfortunately nearly everyone i know in Cardiff can't speak Welsh and most of them arn't bothered,but thats up to them and their decision! So Welshcitydragon go back and stay in your cave out of the way or come out with something more suitable to debate about! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its cos of you bloody english alot of people cant speak Welsh , they try to stamp it out and even made Welsh children feel bad about speaking there own. That why alot of people cant speak it now. If you want to talk about Welsh read about it first , you prick!

You've got to be on a wind up :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEEEEESSUSSSS... I worked for years in the Pwllheli/Caernarfon areas and never came across anyone
as daft as you. You are actually right on one thing, The English DID try to stamp out the Welsh language
and were slowly getting there until the Liverpool Council flooded Capel Celyn for water and Parliament allowed it.
Then the Welsh Language Society was born, as were various paramilitary groups, bombs were going off everywhere
and the whole of Wales woke up and said 'Dim Diolch!'... These days. fifty years on, If English people want to settle
in Wales then their children HAVE to learn at least rudimentary Welsh in Primary School, and I cant think of one
English person I know who isnt a teeny bit chuffed when their kids say 'bore da' or 'nos da' .... As long as anyone
regardless of colour, religion, creed, country wants to settle in Wales and respect OUR heritage, and make an
effort to integrate, then they're all welcome. Thats where England has fucked up now, its becoming a dumping
ground for the rest of the world

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

[quote=" The English DID try to stamp out the Welsh language
and were slowly getting there until the Liverpool Council flooded Capel Celyn for water and Parliament allowed it.
Then the Welsh Language Society was born, as were various paramilitary groups, bombs were going off everywhere
and the whole of Wales woke up and said 'Dim Diolch!'... These days. fifty years on, If English people want to settle
in Wales then their children HAVE to learn at least rudimentary Welsh in Primary School, and I cant think of one
English person I know who isnt a teeny bit chuffed when their kids say 'bore da' or 'nos da' .... As long as anyone
regardless of colour, religion, creed, country wants to settle in Wales and respect OUR heritage, and make an
effort to integrate, then they're all welcome. [/quote]

Great post. Spot on. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 pm

They dont give a fk about Wales Taffy ,thats why they dont know about the problems wales has had or are still having.
The flooding of a valley to them plastic Welshmen is just hard luck ,to them, it dont hurt there pocket so they dont give a fk , To the likes of your self and other like you it goes deeper than just money its down to the los of our land and our language, and they are still doing there best to stamp it out. after all how could an english man know, they are all but Greman and there so called Royals are made of the same with a bit of greek on the side, then they try to past them selfs off as so called english.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 pm

good points by both of you. My own view is that the Welsh are very much thought of as second class citizens, little brother, distant relations etc etc.
Remember when Cardiff were due to play Blackpool in the play offs (of course you do) many clubs didn't want Cardiff to win for the simple reason that the club is Welsh.
I am x forces, believe me there is plenty of anti-Welsh feeling alive and well. An englishman will automatically class a Welshman as a sheep shagger as though it was a matter of fact.

No Welsh representation in the Union flag.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
sam salim wrote:Im a Englishman and from Yorshire in that order and proud to be British! :old:

I will be at the match on monday suporting the Bluebirds with my Welsh family and friends then back to work tusday with my Welsh mates! :D Unfortunately nearly everyone i know in Cardiff can't speak Welsh and most of them arn't bothered,but thats up to them and their decision! So Welshcitydragon go back and stay in your cave out of the way or come out with something more suitable to debate about! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its cos of you bloody english alot of people cant speak Welsh , they try to stamp it out and even made Welsh children feel bad about speaking there own. That why alot of people cant speak it now. If you want to talk about Welsh read about it first , you prick!

Prick? :lol: :lol: :lol:
My daughter learns the Welsh language and i don't stop her from learning it,I want her to talk the language where she is from! Even i have tried to learn it myself even though its not erelevant to me! You don't know of me other than i am Englishman. You are just a biggot and i wount waste anymore of my time with you. Like i said in an earlier post, just go back into your cave and hopefully stay there! Nos da!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 pm

sam salim wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Prick? :lol: :lol: :lol:
My daughter learns the Welsh language and i don't stop her from learning it,I want her to talk the language where she is from! Even i have tried to learn it myself even though its not erelevant to me! You don't know of me other than i am Englishman. You are just a biggot and i wount waste anymore of my time with you. Like i said in an earlier post, just go back into your cave and hopefully stay there! Nos da!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam I wouldnt bother....there's a historian with a bit of an obsessive inferiority disorder at work here.... the past is his future!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

so slagging off the british army is now acceptable on this board, mate you might be 63 but you are obviously still a child as well as a completely bigoted old c**t. I am welsh and british and ex army and proud of all of it

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 pm

joninian1927 wrote:so slagging off the british army is now acceptable on this board, mate you might be 63 but you are obviously still a child as well as a completely bigoted old c**t. I am welsh and british and ex army and proud of all of it

There wouldnt be a britain if it wasnt for the army, im signing up in july :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't think we should forget the past, that would be wrong. However, to say welshcitydragon is confrontational in this thread is an understatement. Regardless of your views, my views, sam salim is clearly not a prick. He has probably contributed very positively to the nation of Wales, just like Dange, Taffy Apples, and hopefully myself. No one ever furthers their argument by being condescending to people - I.e. Midfield General, or insults people - welshcity...

Also, the English people didn't inflict suffering on the Welsh people and nation, or indeed Ireland where I am from. Those in power did. People need to realise the main enemy is those who are in power, no matter what flag they hide behind.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:so slagging off the british army is now acceptable on this board, mate you might be 63 but you are obviously still a child as well as a completely bigoted old c**t. I am welsh and british and ex army and proud of all of it

There wouldnt be a britain if it wasnt for the army, im signing up in july :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good man, enjoy it, wear your uniform with pride and stay safe.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

tyler you are right. the government are the ones who piss on wales. not being funny but think everyone in the world should rise up against the governments. they are terrorists.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

joninian1927 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

good man, enjoy it, wear your uniform with pride and stay safe.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I don't think we should forget the past, that would be wrong. However, to say welshcitydragon is confrontational in this thread is an understatement. Regardless of your views, my views, sam salim is clearly not a prick. He has probably contributed very positively to the nation of Wales, just like Dange, Taffy Apples, and hopefully myself. No one ever furthers their argument by being condescending to people - I.e. Midfield General, or insults people - welshcity...

Also, the English people didn't inflict suffering on the Welsh people and nation, or indeed Ireland where I am from. Those in power did. People need to realise the main enemy is those who are in power, no matter what flag they hide behind.

;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I agree but only quietly just in case I get called names again....sticks and stones and indeed pool tables break my bones...

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I don't think we should forget the past, that would be wrong. However, to say welshcitydragon is confrontational in this thread is an understatement. Regardless of your views, my views, sam salim is clearly not a prick. He has probably contributed very positively to the nation of Wales, just like Dange, Taffy Apples, and hopefully myself. No one ever furthers their argument by being condescending to people - I.e. Midfield General, or insults people - welshcity...

WELL SAID Adam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 pm

blue for you wrote:good points by both of you. My own view is that the Welsh are very much thought of as second class citizens, little brother, distant relations etc etc.
Remember when Cardiff were due to play Blackpool in the play offs (of course you do) many clubs didn't want Cardiff to win for the simple reason that the club is Welsh.
I am x forces, believe me there is plenty of anti-Welsh feeling alive and well. An englishman will automatically class a Welshman as a sheep shagger as though it was a matter of fact.

Ex Forces here too. Erm... there will be banter between all the home nations as long
as we have holes in our arses chief. What do you mean by 'An Englishman classes a
Welshman as a sheep-shagger automatically as a matter of fact'?... thats f*cking
potty :lol: I've been called a sheep-shagger. I automatically hit back with, we shag
em.. how do you Germans enjoy your creamy Welsh lamb!!!! its banter, if anyone
said summat like that to me with malice then id personally want to know if there
was a problem and we'd go for a refreshing walk.The reason most English clubs
fans dislike Cardiff is because we have been going to their gaffs for 30 years and
taking the piss, going there looking for a row, usually finding one, and usually
winning. We are not liked cos of that!! Swansea and Wrexham have never had the
same shit, but they havent dished it out the way we have. As for the Union Jack?
Well thats their loss in my eyes, and our gain. Y Ddraig Goch is yet another little
bit of independance, another thing that is ours and ours alone.

As for me old mate Welshcitydragon.... Feller I used to spray FWA all over walls,
attack English lads on holiday, we even burnt down an empty cottage (my mate
done bird for it)... Then you go away on holidays/working etc... you start to
work/mix with lads from England, Scotland etc... Our Countries are different,
and the vast majority of lads you'll meet respect all that. But all in all there's
no difference between us as people. Some good some bad, just like your own
street!!

As for Tryweryn and the flooding of Capel Celyn. Tell an English person the story
and they'd be flabbergasted and embarassed, but it was nearly 50 years ago lad.
Perversely, it was the last time the English Establishment ever walked all over
Wales. it woke everyone up. The next time was Thatcher with S4C... and that
slut was forced to back down.

Sam Salim there has said his little un is learning Welsh and he's chuffed about it.
You should be apologising to the bloke. Up to you like. Your obviously a young
lad and got a load of fire in yer belly, but stop getting wound up about the English.
Your Welsh, you dont NEED the World to know it. As long as you do mate :ayatollah:

You been proper rude bach, have a think eh?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:18 pm

taffyapple wrote:
blue for you wrote:good points by both of you. My own view is that the Welsh are very much thought of as second class citizens, little brother, distant relations etc etc.

Ex Forces here too. Erm... there will be banter between all the home nations as long
as we have holes in our arses chief. What do you mean by 'An Englishman classes a
Welshman as a sheep-shagger automatically as a matter of fact'?... thats f*cking
potty :lol: I've been called a sheep-shagger. I automatically hit back with, we shag
em.. how do you Germans enjoy your creamy Welsh lamb!!!! its banter, if anyone
said summat like that to me with malice then id personally want to know if there
was a problem and we'd go for a refreshing walk.The reason most English clubs
fans dislike Cardiff is because we have been going to their gaffs for 30 years and
taking the piss, going there looking for a row, usually finding one, and usually
winning. We are not liked cos of that!! Swansea and Wrexham have never had the
same shit, but they havent dished it out the way we have. As for the Union Jack?
Well thats their loss in my eyes, and our gain. Y Ddraig Goch is yet another little
bit of independance, another thing that is ours and ours alone.

As for me old mate Welshcitydragon.... Feller I used to spray FWA all over walls,
attack English lads on holiday, we even burnt down an empty cottage (my mate
done bird for it)... Then you go away on holidays/working etc... you start to
work/mix with lads from England, Scotland etc... Our Countries are different,
and the vast majority of lads you'll meet respect all that. But all in all there's
no difference between us as people. Some good some bad, just like your own
street!!

As for Tryweryn and the flooding of Capel Celyn. Tell an English person the story
and they'd be flabbergasted and embarassed, but it was nearly 50 years ago lad.
Perversely, it was the last time the English Establishment ever walked all over
Wales. it woke everyone up. The next time was Thatcher with S4C... and that
slut was forced to back down.

Sam Salim there has said his little un is learning Welsh and he's chuffed about it.
You should be apologising to the bloke. Up to you like. Your obviously a young
lad and got a load of fire in yer belly, but stop getting wound up about the English.
Your Welsh, you dont NEED the World to know it. As long as you do mate :ayatollah:

You been proper rude bach, have a think eh?

Totally agree TA, we all have differing view points or opinions but to start the name calling is not in the spirit of what this board stands for (football and general debate). I do think Sam deserves an apology whether public or private (I felt I had to last week to Claire and Chris privately). We are where we are so lets debate or put forward our opinions but lets stay clear of the name calling and just start to support our team and probabaly each other during this ridiculously testing and possibly celebratory time!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 pm

some of this anti-english and anti-british shit is embarrassing......stop dragging your knuckles and grow up! I'm a patriotic Welshman and Brit, always have been and always will. I was mighty proud to be a brit today and of our royal family, but that doesn't make me any less welsh!

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Midfield general wrote:He was interveiwed by an Amercian news channel and I ask you how many people have been to the US on holidays or business..? If so then you would realise that the Amercians don't really understand the home nations just England so Cameron just played to the American audience. Whats wrong with that..?

" Waaaaaleeeess man gee where the god dam mother f**k is that?" is that what you mean mate

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

A song just for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ADNAQAlQk

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:36 pm

The Independent wrote:
Midfield general wrote:He was interveiwed by an Amercian news channel and I ask you how many people have been to the US on holidays or business..? If so then you would realise that the Amercians don't really understand the home nations just England so Cameron just played to the American audience. Whats wrong with that..?

" Waaaaaleeeess man gee where the god dam mother f**k is that?" is that what you mean mate

I think so but all jokes aside thats exactly how they think. Both of my brothers live in the states and before we explained "WALES" they didnt have a clue that England was not Britain which included Scotland and Wales and the UK included N Ireland.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 pm

The Independent wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

A song just for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ADNAQAlQk

In preperation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

why you writing in ENGLISH then Mr Pro Welsh? can you???

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 pm

SO you think Im young with fire in my Belly do you ? Wrong! and the people of the FWA I knew also , Cayo Gethin Cos , lone wolf Glyn , Tony Lewis , all of these dead not well all by gethin. So your worng how did you put it ? FELLER ? O yes I knew them. :)