Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL WHATS THE CLUBS TAKE ON........

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:15 pm

The QPR situation? If we finish 3rd and I sincerely hope that's not the case has VT put plans in place if QPR are only fined and no points deducted?

I do feel for Stan and the rest of the QPR posters because they are true fans and support the club as we do ours. BUT rules we by-passed and broken and unfortunately this needs addressing. Lower league clubs have had points deducted and I recall Luton having a massive points deduction but I can't remember why? (Old age does not come alone Im afraid :lol: )

In finishing can I say that the effort the team is putting in this past few weeks has been first class and the players are a credit to their profession they have done themselves and the club proud. If I have a small moan why o why could they not do it during November and December as we would have cemented promotion weeks ago.

Anyone not going on Monday please give your ticket to someone ass we need that stadium filled to the rafters and singing their hearts out. Its 2 games to go the final league game so lets get right behind the boys and be the 12th player on the pitch

COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS PLAY YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR YOUR LOYAL SUPPORTERS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARL WHATS THE CLUBS TAKE ON........

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Here's a link to the Luton situation, interesting statement from Brian Mawhinney regarding protecting the integrity of the leagues competitions.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 311178.ece