Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So those injunctions that were taken out...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 pm

A few have been leaked on to the internet.
Ryan Giggs is the one having an affair with Imogen Thomas. And Gabby Logan and Alan Shearer.
As well as that Ewan McGregor was the actor who paid Rooney's prostitute to use a sex toy on him and Jeremy Clarkson's been f*cking everyone with a pulse it seems.

I know this isn't exactly football discussion but hey, thought I'd help spread the word on some of these. Injunctions are unfair and against free speech. The more people that know, the more they'll realise this shit doesn't work. Just because someone's rich doesn't mean they should be able to avoid being punished for being stupid.

Re: So those injunctions that were taken out...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 pm

If Ryan Giggs is giving Immogen Thomas one then good luck to him, I would in his place. But I don't understand why its any of my business or should be plastered all over the newspapers.

I feel sorry for Immogen as she should-not have been named but that apart I support RG's right to take out an injuction.

Where injuctions become unfair is if a 'celeberaty' took one out to protect the fact he is a violent wife beater or is involved in running a dodgy business. That is public interest and the courts should block any attempt to misuse the Human Rights Act by seeking an injuction.

But for people's private lives, whoever they are the right to a private family life should remain.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:A few have been leaked on to the internet.
Ryan Giggs is the one having an affair with Imogen Thomas. And Gabby Logan and Alan Shearer.

Giggsy is a busy man. I knew about Imogen, but he's bonking Logan AND Big Al?!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:27 pm

i am going to take one out on milly :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Annis has one taken out to hide the fact Castleton is in Newport :o

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

hasnt giggs girlfriend/wife just had a baby? :roll:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:hasnt giggs girlfriend/wife just had a baby? :roll:
and also castleton is in Newport :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Annis has one taken out to hide the fact Castleton is in Newport :o

;)

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Annis has one taken out to hide the fact Castleton is in Newport :o

:lol:

That's what they call a super-injunction ;)