Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MORE INFO ON QPR ,THOUGHT YOU MAY LIKE TO SEE

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 pm

QPR could also face dropping out of the top six.

QPR fielded Faurlin while he was owned by a third party. The FA is understood to allege Faurlin's owner was a company, but the governing body did not disclose the company's identity when announcing the charges.

QPR were also charged with "using or seeking to pay an unauthorised agent" when the player was signed in July 2009. The FA considers it a serious offence for a club to deal with anybody in a transfer who is not licensed as an agent under Fifa regulations.

The club and its chairman, Gianni Paladini, were also charged with submitting false information in documents lodged with the FA when Faurlin signed an extension to his playing contract in October 2010. All players' contracts with clubs have to be sent to the FA and

The seventh charge also relates to dealing with an unauthorised agent

Unlicensed agent and 3rd party ownership the later was introduced 1 month before Faurlin signed in July 2009.

In addition to the above. Don't forget the inquisition Cardiff went through last August in signing Bellamy.

The Football League said they would'nt even confirm Bellamy’s registration until they knew exactly how Cardiff were financing the transfer.

There seems to be one law for QPR and another for Cardiff. QPR draw the investigation out until they have enough points in the bag, but Cardiff have to front up straight away

Re: MORE INFO ON QPR ,THOUGHT YOU MAY LIKE TO SEE

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

If they are found guilty of all that, and have points deducted then I think Scunthope are safe from relagation. :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:47 pm

in my eyes now, QPR will finish only 6 points clear of either us or Norwich.
There are too many inconsistencies for them to walk away with just a fine,
because the FA have no mandate to just 'make up' fines.. so they cannot
turn round and hit QPR with a multi-million pound fine. So a fine will be no
punishment at all. So they really should be looking at a minimum 10 pt fine....
and City and Norwich go up.

Failure to act correctly will leave the FA wide open to punishment by FIFA
and wide open to appeal by whichever of the other two clubs finish '3rd'

FIFA are nailed on with these regulations, and although they are as corrupt
as f**k, they love nothing more than to jump on top of the English and
give them stick.

I suspect the FA are hanging on to see who finish 3rd. If its us, they will just
try and hit QPR with a fine. Cos lets face it, Cardiff City are not even members
of their association. If Norwich finish third, meaning we are ALREADY promoted...
then they will hit QPR with a 10 point fine!!!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:01 pm

i hope they get hit with 10pts no matter what, if it was us, everyone in the leagues would be going mental for us to me docked... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

ozzy31 wrote:i hope they get hit with 10pts no matter what, if it was us, everyone in the leagues would be going mental for us to me docked... :ayatollah:

I seriously think the FA are hoping Norwich get automatic promotion. Then, the ONLY
people rooting for QPR to get deducted points will be Cardiff City, and like i say, we
are not members of the English FA.

If I was VT i'd be all over this right now.

there definitely seems to be far too much gone on here for QPR to get away with a fine.

like you say, the rest of the league would be going apeshit if it was us caught CHEATING.
The FA even INVESTIGATED us when we'd obeyed their loan rules to the letter. All because
of pressure from other clubs. We should have joined the FA as soon as we started aiming
for the Premiership.

There are some decent QPR posters on here, and this isnt a dig at their club, but they have
obviously breached a multitude of rules. So, QPR readers... what do you think would be the
buzz if it had been Cardiff done the dodgy dealings? be honest, youd be after blood along with
the rest of the division!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Where's that cockney geezer with the clutching at straws picture ,he'll be along I'm sure :lol: :lol: QPR ARE FUCKED :lol: :lol: :wav: Stan,May 6th :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

taffyapple wrote:
ozzy31 wrote:i hope they get hit with 10pts no matter what, if it was us, everyone in the leagues would be going mental for us to me docked... :ayatollah:

I seriously think the FA are hoping Norwich get automatic promotion. Then, the ONLY
people rooting for QPR to get deducted points will be Cardiff City, and like i say, we
are not members of the English FA.

If I was VT i'd be all over this right now.

there definitely seems to be far too much gone on here for QPR to get away with a fine.

like you say, the rest of the league would be going apeshit if it was us caught CHEATING.
The FA even INVESTIGATED us when we'd obeyed their loan rules to the letter. All because
of pressure from other clubs. We should have joined the FA as soon as we started aiming
for the Premiership.

There are some decent QPR posters on here, and this isnt a dig at their club, but they have
obviously breached a multitude of rules. So, QPR readers... what do you think would be the
buzz if it had been Cardiff done the dodgy dealings? be honest, youd be after blood along with
the rest of the division!!

Well said that man!!. :ayatollah: